Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

The boys they killed.

GD, don’t feign and subscribe to doctrines you lack yaa ******** (the pun is fully intended here). Lest you take us as the simpleton you are, we are quite equipped and capable to detect your rascality! Wishing some mercy on the boys whose dead bodies you paraded after you are singularly owned in this debate is quite incongruous with your initial tone and boastings. You are not only ********, and inherently [*******, but you are also embarrassingly *******! How else could anyone seek to exact a political propaganda through images of death and destruction of his own youths?

To entertain you a bit, didn’t you figured how dull and tiring it’s to throw with your Indhacade-this-Xasan-Dahir-that outmoded lines in every debate. It’s defunct and quite passé’ to repeat such a useless mantras when debating with able minds. If anything, it shows that you’re teething with hatred and sickening clannish concepts.

Cuqdad iyo ninkii ciilqababa looma caal helo’e . How true that line is.

Now, the point of my argument has been made quite clear. What we are pointing out is your shameful method to make a point by showing dying youths. If it were the glory of being victorious and the excitement of wining the war that produced this wicked thread, I for one would have afforded you the benefit of the doubt. But who is the winner of this conflict yaa ********? You? Or your party, you might think? There are only two victors here in this conflict:

1- Ethiopia

2- Pentagon [to narrow it down for you].

Which one do you represent in these boards? Since your center fell, you don’t have to answer this question. It makes a point nevertheless!

[ March 21, 2007, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

GD, don’t feign and subscribe to doctrines you lack yaa ********* (the pun is fully intended here). Lest you take us as the simpleton you are, we are quite equipped and capable to detect your rascality! Wishing some mercy on the boys whose dead bodies you paraded after you are singularly owned in this debate is quite incongruous with your initial tone and boastings. You are not only *******, and inherently *******], but you are also embarrassingly ********! How else could anyone seek to exact a political propaganda through images of death and destruction of his own youths?

To entertain you a bit, didn’t you figured how dull and tiring it’s to throw with your
Indhacade-this-Xasan-Dahir-that
outmoded lines in every debate. It’s defunct and quite passé’ to repeat such a useless mantras when debating with able minds. If anything, it shows that you’re teething with hatred and sickening clannish concepts.

Cuqdad iyo ninkii ciilqababa looma caal helo’e
. How true that line is.

Now, the point of my argument has been made quite clear. What we are pointing out is your shameful method to make a point by showing dying youths. If it were the glory of being victorious and the excitement of wining the war that produced this wicked thread, I for one would have afforded you the benefit of the doubt. But who is the winner of this conflict yaa ********? You? Or your party, you might think? There are only two victors here in this conflict:

1- Ethiopia

2- Pentagon [to narrow it down for you].

Which one do you represent in these boards? Since your center fell, you don’t have to answer this question. It makes a point nevertheless!

Somebody is mad :Dicon_razz.gif

[ March 21, 2007, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

^^This is 1st time? :D

I can understand ur argument against indacade and others but this distrubing yaa Duke. Um speechless....

"Take Abukar Cadaan, he was a disabled old man, yet he ran to the border to save his life and these boys were used to buy that valuable time.."

may Allah give jannah to all the Muslimeen. Amiin.

No diversion is needed here folks. You can’t change the subject now or can you?

Let me remind you, it’s about weak ******** who does not respect their dead and parade it for a mere political digs, and when one attempts to correct their wicked ways, spew their tribal hatreds.

Yaa soo baxay oo kuwaa difaacay, I say!

edit: Aah and the religously oriented Khalaf is here, with his smiles! Allaahu akbar!

[ March 21, 2007, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Pi   

Khalaf, I don't know too much about the said handicap aka Abuukar. All I know is that he was the financial backer of these thugs. Assuming he is innocent in every possible way, what was he running away from? Why not stay in Muqdishu? Why flee all of Somalia?

xiin, the real Khabiiths are those who lied to and jeoparized the lives of these young men, and for what? So they can run away as fast as cursed Shaytaans running away from angelic fireballs.

Xiin

You have lost it. By judging from your words and your insults and your not so Xiin Character. General Duke has not insulted any clan. He has not even mentioned a clan. He just mentions cliques and organization which are clan minded when they claim otherwise.

The film was filmed by the ICU supporters and was meant to be public. You believe Captain and General have some sinister motivations when a) they haven't paraded with pics. But a link. Nothing wrong with this since Sol hasn't reprimanded Captain.

Secondly, this is politics. Issues are dealt with. These kids were sent to their deaths by leaders, who if I may add, pulled a speedy gonzalez. An Abdi Bile straight out of their country. When they claimed "Paradise" was at stake. How can a Muslim leader talk about Jannah when he runs out of town. I think this is their contention. You obviously see otherwise. Sinister Xiin. Yaa Sinister Xiin. icon_razz.gif

Khalaf   

Xiin bal maxa iga rabta aniga horta adeer? Dont question my religiousity, u cant win with ppl, ha your tone was unsual and funny, but i didnt comment on the topic except for part i quoted adeer.....as for Duke, CX, and the others here there are many somalis who share there view adeer! this is just how things are in reality!....if u want me to get emotional upset and start screaming insults as ppl do often here its not gonna happen, u have enough commards to do that....and for the record I neither share their political views (never did and never could) nor yours of supporting the courts 100%......marka Allah ha u sahlo daadka maskiintah.

Jacpher   

Xiin has a valid point. It's not possible to feel sympathy for their death and praise Amxaaro in the same sentence.

A good analgy of Captian Xalane’s argument is HERE. I hope you get the point.

Don't bend for me yaa Pi! You are the real Khabiith here. They got chased you say. Who chased them? You? Who mowed them down?

Number of years ago ‘defeated lot of yesteryears’ was quite fashionable in some circles. I really never understood why someone with adequate education and wit would use such a lame phraseology! Come today and we have the Dukes of this site who not only want to dwell where Tolstoy have been, but desire to outdo him and extend their buffoonery to the dead! When queried, it’s all about Indhacade-that-Aweys-that . That’s just pure B.S. adeer.

Taako, Aayar with your tale-gating activity, I say. Rag baa is hayyee dhan uga bayr yaadan ku dhimane :D !

Jimcaale, this is getting annoying adeer. it’s as though I am dealing with uncultured Tigree boys wallaahi!

What a lowborn lot!

ps--my bad adeer! I just hoped you would have some religious blood and say some words on this disgrace!

Pi   

xiin, waraa cayda jooji, duqnimadaa laguugu ixtiraamayaa. Qof cayda laga gado ma jiro.

Xiin, walaahi ciyaalkaan ******** ah waad ku dabaabeysaa hadaad daacad ula hadashid!

I have this word for them to describe "they are the best example of ********, indeed" ******* people don't have any integrity whatsoever. They are labelled to ******* and will always be expected to act as ********.

Who can show me anything pretentiously good coming from Cpt. xalane, GD, Yoonis and Sakkhar? Except sometimes, khalaf uses a fictitious religion that is outside Islam to justify the treator's acts against the Somali people.

Walaahi I stopped to deal them with sincerity, am here to give them hell through my expressions in words. Khabiith is a harsh word that is used by my friend in exactly this sort of situations.

but what I am surprised is that as they (*********) act like that, full of wuxuushnimo, they tend to expect good from you! It is like us expecting good from Ethiopia as we take the fight to them day in day out!

War wuxu *********!!!!!!!

[ March 21, 2007, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Pi:

xiin, waraa cayda jooji, duqnimadaa laguugu ixtiraamayaa. Qof cayda laga gado ma jiro.

Adigana ******** jooji raga hortooda, wiil yar baa tahay oo ixtiraam naga mudane!

:D:D

Xishmeey the members, baliis.

[ March 21, 2007, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Pi   

[ March 20, 2007, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

"ps--my bad adeer! I just hoped you would have some religious blood and say some words on this disgrace!"

Adeer none can match my religious blood i would like to think... wa qalaad waxaan in particular comment against the elder wheel chair bound...same way its disgrace about the accusations against the leaders which i would like to c your rebuttel on that, how does one call for jihad and not take pretake in it? Who gave authority to indacade (a druglord and looter mths ago) to call for jihad a scared duty in Islam? U never address that, we realize the ethios ect....but to those like me, those questions are never answered and u have cats like the qabil-ubanes and former ramanents of USC actually fronting and questioning my religioon very funny dheh.!....i think that is why many do not engage in this arenea.. there is no point not in this section to get straight answers....leave it to between the TFG supporters and the Qabil-ubanes, Abu Abus clan clan clan......aniga waan ka dacbahey sheekodaan ma garthay?