Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

The boys they killed.

So the cyber Captains & Generals parade the corpses of the dead now to prove a lame point miyaa? What’s irking these brothers and making them stretch this far…?

^^^You are putting the balem on the wrong people. I remmeber clearly you being no more than a cheerleader for the clown courts group, egging them on from the comfort of your PC in the west.

While some of us were giving strong warnings against this madness.

As for the TV fotage it is on many sites, thus your point is not valid at all..

And your point being?

I did sense some level of enjoyment from your part. There is a fine line between opposing one group of Somalia’s political equitation and being enthusiastic---nay festive--- about/for our collective shame adeer! No amount of political cliché’s can wash away your sickening attitude about the last events!

Give it up waryee!

Kashafa   

What's irking them is the fact that they went to war on xaniinyo laga soo baryay Xabashta. Deep down inside, they feel emasculated by Yey's political prostitution. They themselves readily acknowledge that the TFG militia were no match for the Thoroughbreds of the Islamic Courts of Somalia, hence the "Zenaawi-yow naga soo gaar, ina adeer". It is the mark of the coward to crow about a victory gained through baryo and sellin out, marka sii fiican oo qosol, waala isku dambeeyaa. There will be a due reckoning, inshallah.

Xalane, Nobody sent those men to the battlefield. There was no forced conscription or draft like you have in tribal militias. These Gs marched valiantly even with minimal training and a lack of weaponry because what was at stake was too dear and too crucial. Not that I expect you to understand those concepts. Only way you and your kind would fight is under the protection and patronage of other men, effectively borrowing their balls. But you would call it something like: Tactical Synergetic Alliance :D

Sent them to their deaths ? More like ran to martyrdom on their own accord. Maanta raggas yaa ka nasiib badan ? Again, wouldn't expect you to understand, marka maca leesh. smile.gif

Xiin,

My point is crystal clear, you do not need to get worked up. When the war against the TFg was in fashion and the fake Jihad was in its zenith you had no qualms about the loss of life.

Now in this threat Xalane posed a serious question, what if the boys who lost their lives, limbs. Those who were brainwashed by some greedy cowards who ran to safety when the battle they started turned against them.

The same people who now rain mortars in the populated area of Mogadishu and who you are still trying to justify to us all.

The minute war is over, we are discussing the aftermath and you have nothing to add but the usual hot air.

Saxib you give it up.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

What's irking them is the fact that they went to war on xaniinyo laga soo baryay Xabashta. Deep down inside, they feel emasculated by Yey's political prostitution. They themselves readily acknowledge that the TFG militia were no match for the Thoroughbreds of the Islamic Courts of Somalia, hence the "Zenaawi-yow naga soo gaar, ina adeer". It is the mark of the coward to crow about a victory gained through
baryo
and sellin out, marka sii fiican oo qosol, waala isku dambeeyaa. There will be a due reckoning, inshallah.

Xalane, Nobody sent those
men to the battlefield. There was no forced conscription or draft like you have in tribal militias. These Gs marched valiantly even with minimal training and a lack of weaponry because what was at stake was too dear and too crucial. Not that I expect you to understand those concepts. Only way you and your kind would fight is under the protection and patronage of other men, effectively borrowing their balls. But you would call it something like: Tactical Synergetic Alliance
:D

Sent them to their deaths ? More like
ran
to martyrdom on their own accord. Maanta raggas yaa ka nasiib badan ? Again, wouldn't expect you to understand, marka maca leesh.
smile.gif

From ur post,i conclude;

1.They went there to get killed and not to win the battle.

2.They were brave since they marched there with out training and weaponry.

3.They all went to jannah.

Alright kashafa,As for number one,they could have get killed in many ways thats if that was their intention and no army marches to death for ur death is ur enemy's victory.And thus,what is being fought for than victory?

As for number two,if dying is what u call bravery,u might as well call brave those who commit suicide for i see no difference.

Number three,u don't know that.

Conclusion;

Its the responsibility of the commanders to safeguard their soldiers lives.Sending mere boys to the front with nothing but jamming AK's in my book is not bravery but foolishness and no army marches out to die but to win so again,the lack of brains and its magnitude is very evident.

Conclusion;

Its the responsibility of the commanders to safeguard their soldiers lives.Sending mere boys to the front with nothing but jamming AK's in my book is not bravery but foolishness and no army marches out to die but to win so again,the lack of brains and its magnitude is very evident.

If one extends this, soem ehere blame those who were attacked. When these people were marching chidlren into war and parading women wtih AK-47s it was all fun. Now they cry why did we lose

Duke if they had the balls and what have u and wanted to die so much as some in here are saying,why not go conventional again?Or maybe,did they learn that going to a conventional war with nothing but chaos on their side was unwise?Or maybe,remember when they retreated and exited xamar,they said that they were doing it for the pple?If those hypocrites meant it,why cowardly rain mortars (mortars that they even don't know how to use)on the poor folks they claimed they were protecting?The Clan clowns and their cheerleaders indeed have alot to answer for even before we get to their silly commanders.

^^^Saxib they have no agenda what soever other than to waste our time and that of the nation.

Even now when ever the TFG faces them in Moagdishu they scatter.

We have learned from the minute war, these people love life more than anyone so lets stop with all the Bull.

Duke,

War against tfg and its Ethiopian allies is still fashionable in my circles! In any war, loss of life is expected, and at times inevitable. The issue is not that yaa Duke. Selecting dead corpses for political commentary is the issue here. I asked you why and you are still dancing around it adeer. I advised you to give it up but you are still at it.

If you truly believe that Xalane fired an intellectual bullet when he posted a nude thread full of killing activities, your ailment, I must admit, is more serious than I originally thought. But it got me thinking why fellow Somalis at their most vulnerable moments is selected to highlight the said icu’s incompetence? Is it not that itself the peak of incompetence from your part yaa Duke?

The boys perished in the hands of a superior enemy. That is a fact. Their combat performance may be, but their intent is not a moot point in my circles. History has recorded their valiant strides. If that’s not enough for you, you need to wait and hold your cards a bit for there are equally driven youths with newly developed lethality, hardened with combat experience, who’s perfecting their snares in Xamar! Wait till the prude fanction of insurgency who select targets with milatery values strike with precision. Till the misfires transform into direct hits that is...

In the meantime lets not get desperate and parade dead bodies adeer.

Xiin, you do try and I for one respect that. Though, your whole argument above is nothing more than highlighting a universal truth that youth tend to be motivated and are full of courage and want of adventure. The point of the thread and one which you intentionally ignore was how the energy, courage of these youths was misused, how they were lied to and led into danger. While their commanders, leaders and those who took them from their homes only cared selfishly for their own safety.

To me this was a great injustice and the sacrifice was done by the young, confused and at times innocent. While, the leaders those corrupt, ignorant deceitful cowards ran for cover and with them the lie that was the clan courts. Though you try irreparable damage has been done to this fake movement.

As many have shown the popularity of the clan courts was only a fad and one which was built on a perceived invincibility which in fact was a key factor in their eventual demise. One can see this by their weakness in Mogadishu at the present time and how the supposed religious movement has morphed into a confused and amateurish mortar fire that only does damage to the populace. While their only real weapon is sub-sub-clan gatherings voicing anger at being left out of the TFG armed forces and so on.

Xiin feeble words aside you seem more delusional than usual, and while you try and try you are not making any impact other than to your clan courts crowed who are becoming ever more passive.

Fabregas   

Captain xalane,was that not a wonderfully executed drill, by our beloved neighbourly Abysnian brothers?

Don't you just feel the tension, adrenaline and pure pressure when you see such great military manouvers?Was this more beautifully executed than the "Drill" in Hargyesa and Burco? Or perhaps there were too many trees in this battle? Would you have prefered it to be in Muqdisho, more bulidings to practice on eh?

Just tell us how much, you really appreciate and deep down admire, how those nomadic skinny somalis youths, were mowed down by the military precision of your dear beloved Abysnians brothers?

Tell us, how you how much you are looking forward to the next big drill in Muqdisho. Tell the forum, how the inhabitants of Muqdisho, will be unwillingly or willingly tamed. Tell them, how everything else is unimportant and how anyone thar threatens "the sacred" unity will be erased.from the foot of this earth..

While your at it, tell the forum the advanced military credentials you have gained.Am sure, they will be eager to know,how many green aprons and good cooking badges you have received in your illustrious career.

Fabregas   

Oh, if it isn't Mr General Duke, the man who once famously claimed that he would never suppot the invasion of Somalia!

Share with the forum, your path to becoming a born-again full time Abysnian sympathiser.

Kashafa and Xiin.....It must be tiring dealing with these poltroons who continue offering elaborate false rationales for their failure to go against the courts on their own. The online warrior like Xalane is simple roue'.