Sign in to follow this  
Captain Xalane

The boys they killed.

^^^Saxib I wont get into a dissing match with you. However stop acting high and mighty when you want to. If you cared about those dead boys you would have voiced your concern long ago and not after the event.

Just like the clowns you supported you was overjoyd at the prospect of war and now you complain, hypocracy of the highest order.

Hypocrisy eh! Is that what you have been laboring with?

You are either committing a cardinal sin or you are seriously insane person! That’s my verdict.

Let Caamir repond please! I am taking a sample data today.

These boys were sent to the front by their commanders and they ran away to jeddah.

While Barre Hiraale, Saciid Dheere etc were fighting in the frontlines. What does that say?

I am responding because i can.

The boys met thier lord few moons ago. It's not thier wellbeing that we are talking about. We are talking about your attitude and lack of respect for the dead as you and your Captain chose to subject them to political commentary.

That's law grade adeer.

Where's Caamir?

Xiin.

They are part of the narrative of what took place, their fate will and must be discuseed they are the faces the image of the minute war. Indeed they are the tragedy itself.

Confused you are, those who led these boys to their deaths ran away in safety. They are the subject of importance here. The same people you want to defend and even bring back to life without taking a second to look at their most recent action.

Your stance is pathetic to say the least and immoral. You used to deny the lower Shabbele occupation, the looted properties and the various silly wars the head of the clown courts took part in.

Thus now you cover up their actions by attacking individuals who pose questions.

Saxib you are indeed a shallow hollow individual, no more than Qabil-Ubahane and others who refuse to face facts.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

We are talking you're attitude and lack of respect for the dead as you and your Captain chose to subject them to political commentary.

The dead here fell for their political believes and thus will be mentioned.Respect got nothing to do with it and thus the question in hand is simple and yet for u lot to tackle it,it would resort to or will show the big joke ur clown movement took to the front.So its only smart of u and co to divert it and make an attempt of making it what it ain't.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin.

Saxib you are indeed a shallow hollow individual, no more than Qabil-Ubahane and others who refuse to face facts.

Insults are the marks of the broken men. You defacement is coming out clearly without your usual façade. If you wanted to discuss the narrative of that war, you could have easily created a thread and presented your point of view. Had you done so, you would’ve found me receptive to your version of Ethio-American vs. Courts war. I would have probably been combative but still less dismissive in tone.

Instead what you and Captain Xalane done is indeed a full transitioning to zero. To choose images of Ethiopian artillery mowing down your own youths for a lame political commentary is jus debased tactic from your part. But you can’t admit it and that’s what’s sad about you adeer. Captain Xalane equally misses the point and continues to justify this move.

Now I could be hallow or qabiil-u-baahane as accused, but I still have a point. Parading dead bodies, Somali bodies that is, is cheap, immoral, debased and crudely a low-grade tactic to make a political point.

Allow ma u sheegay!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Parading dead bodies, Somali bodies that is, is cheap, immoral, debased and crudely a low-grade tactic to make a political point.

And who paraded them to their deaths,other than the silly commanders u adore?

^ Who is parading what? The video is online and clearly accesible. Anybody with a 56k connection can watch the video. He did not post the images of dead bodies on this site. He put a third party site of which if I may remind you was/is an pro-ICU website. Why whould they show this video if it wasn't intended to be viewed?

Jacpher   

Cap,

Why would you still drag on the jesting game you wannabes captain? You obviously don’t agree with their political views but should you also keep ridiculing their death. Muslim or not, there’s no point in continuing to brag about dead bodies. Be a little smart next time and find other ways to discredit your opponents without using dead bodies to achieve political score.

You remind me of your uncle in crime Yalexoow with his infamous comments of dehumanizing dead bodies on the streets.

Xiin

Sxib you have no point what so ever and if memory serves me well, the insults and finger pointing was started by you long ago. Out of respect I tended to avoid direct rebukes of your comments. Of course one has come to expect nothing less from a mouth piece of the likes of IndaCade. So now the gloves are off. As previously pointed out the footage in question was made by the clan courts side and it shows their fighters, thus blaming me or Xalane for a widely circulated news material further points to your lack substance and even judgment.

The whole point of your recent comments has been to staunchly defend the clown courts and blame all on others, for you this and every other discussion is wrong because it unearths facts which rubbishes your asinine claims.

Xalane began the topic with these words:

“With no proper military organization,hardware and the required commanders of a conventional warfare,the Clan courts sent mere boys to the front for what?

Required elements they lacked;

1.Command structure

2.Artillery power

3.Communications

4.tactics of engagements(as can be seen,the boys are just running and the whole place is chaotic,no order whatsoever).

5.Lack of logistics.

What were the ICU commanders thinking?Why send the boys to a suicide mission?Like any other one,the ICU massacred those boys!”

It is a valid thread and an argument and one devoid of emotion or pretences, it posed an important set of questions and in case some here had doubts or misconceptions about what Xalane was talking about he provided supporting evidence in the form of a video footage. The supporting evidence was from the courts side and clearly supports Xalan’s opening remarks.

What has been your contribution thus far? Nothing but snide ill comments aimed at defaming individuals in your attempt to continue the façade. Saxib you have been found wanting, as fake as master IndaCade.. Now back to the topic, what was those clowns thinking, please answer since you are one of their lackeys…

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Who is parading what? The video is online and clearly accesible. Anybody with a 56k connection can watch the video.

The point is not if the arm chair Captain can or cannot access or post a war video.

The point is in his message,his tone and his motive. He diddnt support that WAR,so what is point of him posting a video that shows the death of Somali Boys?

Dont tell me hes feeling empathy for those young Mujahids. Well,let me ask him,Xalane,are you feeling empathy for those boys?