Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

PRES ABDULLAHI YUSUF AND FORMER PRES ABDIQASIM HOLD MEETING: PICS

Tako, Abdiqasin was the main opposition and the brains nehind the clan courts. He has been outplayed and thus this meeting with the national President.

Dont mind, Che and CC, they just getting worked up. Che, is just angry his friends have been outgunned, is that not the case man?

abdulahi2.jpgAbdiqasin what happened to the gun?

GD

Yup the brain trust and the Chief financier of the ICU (even above cadani) is now working with the president abdullahi yusuf and dawlada.

I think Mudane Qasim is an honorouable man for his decision to atleast visually support the TFI.

me   

Originally posted by Sophist:

duke pick up the phone bro!

^^already applying for a job

OLOL   

Mr. Brown - man - forget these foolish Somalis who follow qabiil like the absolute faith, who view everthing through the Qabiil lens..as they say film-kooda waa gubtay.

As you said this is out of our hand now...we are just mere spectators and we don't even have the right faculties to understand the depth of the Somali failure. everything in Somalia failed: fanatics failed, factions failed, fiefdoms failed...the foreign invasion and intervention probably would fail. Bush and his neo-con foray will definitely fail. Somalia is synonyms with failure. Everything is falling apart here. Somali failure is so deep that even our fragile brain cells are falling apart... for me, I am to the point to just give up of this folly. I don't give damn about who meets who ...they are all the same ...just felons and fatheads! Yeey is a felon and Abdiqasim is a fathead!

So far, the only thing that keeps me sane is the fact that there are few Somalis who are fed up with this failure... and i hope they are true to their newly found patriotism.

^^^Taako, the TFG needs to keep these men secure, but not to bring them into the fold not even take their suggestion seriously..

Though the effect this meeting has had on the various "cyber insurgents"...Here is Goobjoog.net

Kulan dhex maray C/laahi Yuusuf iyo C/qaasim Salaad Xasan

C/laahi Yuusuf iyo C/qaasim Salaad

C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa xaruntiisa Magaalada Muqdisho ee Villa Soomaaliya waxa uu kulan albaabada u xernaa oo saacado qaatay kula yeeshay C/qaasim Salaad Xasan.

Labada nin oo saxaafadda la hadlay markii uu kulankooda soo gaba gaboobay, iyagoo sheegay in ajandahooda ugu muhiimsan uu ka mid ahaa sidii amni loogu soo dabaali lahaa caasimada dalka Soomaaliya isla markaana loo soo dedejin lahaa ciidamada Nabad ilaalinta ee loo soo dirayo dalka Soomaaliya.

C/laahi Yuusuf ayaa sheegay in ay isku afgarteen dhammaan arrimihii ay isla soo qaadeen C/qaasim Salaad Xasan oo isna dhankiisa muujiyay in ay si weyn isu fahmeen iyagoo ugu baaqay shacabka Soomaaliyeed in ay dowladda gacan ku siiyaan nabad ku soo dabaalida caasimada iyo guud ahaan dalka Soomaaliya iyagoo hoosta xariiqay in ay aad muhiim u tahay in dalka la keeno ciidamo Afrikaan oo nabad ilaalin ah si markaasi bay yiraahdeen dalka loo xasiliyo, mana jirin faahfaahin dheeri ah oo ay bixiyeen.

Madaxweyne Yuusuf iyo Dr. C/qaasim oo horey si weyn isaga soo horjeeday ayaan ilaa haatan la ogeyn waxa ay ka wada hadleen amaba ay isla meeldhigeen.

Abdikarim Ibrahim Adan (Ampacilin). E-mail: ampacalin@hotmail.com

me   

Originally posted by OLOL:

Mr. Brown - man - forget these foolish Somalis who follow qabiil like the absolute faith, who view everthing through the Qabiil lens..as they say
film-kooda waa gubtay

Says OLOL :D

OLOL is sad that his Clan leader is now a TFG supporter (even if its fake).

GD

I agree. Photo ops and what not should be the main thing the TFG should do to utilize them. Bringing them in full stride is not a good thing. They are just mere pons in this game now.

Che-- you are not (or atleast I hope you aren't) I was reffering to othere here who all over sudden become Mullahs and Nationalistic!!!!

Soomaliya Hanoolaato

Sophist...Our pathetic current state is not lost to me Duqa. Hardly any Somali can be called nationalist. For me it is matter of choosing the lesser of the two evils.

me   

ME: Tsar of Somaliland-- that is the post I have applied!!!

war anaa kaa horeeyay, duqa magaalada Hargeysa.

To Mr. Brown!

By avoiding my posts, you're avoiding my questions---> And by avoiding my questions, you're avoiding me---> And by avoiding me, you're avoiding the truth---> And by avoiding the truth, you're avoiding the reality---> And by avoiding reality, you're avoiding to consult your sanity---> And by avoiding to conult you sanity, you will become disillusioned and fond to utopias---> And by becoming disillusioned, you will become mad---> And becoming mad results to you being institutionalised!

So in that chain of events you're currently at avoiding to consult you sanity, and therefore disillusioned and fond of utopias!

Alas before you progress to the next stage of becoming mad, you should not lose sight of reality!

I'm just asking you to be real that's all!

Now answer these questions?

What are you proposing?

What is your solution?

Are you aware of the current geo-political insensitives?

Do you want a national government?

If not, what do you want?

ICU the wing of Aweys, Ayrow and Indhacadde will not be allowed back into Somalia!

Civil society, intellectuals, women organisations, youth representatives and religious scholors are now discussing with the TFI on how to pacify Mogadishu and Benadir as we speak and even the courts foreign affairs representative Mr. Caddow said they want to negotiate and a viable discussion on how they could join the government and peace process in the country, so does Abdiqassim the former Arta man himself, so who are you to oppose!

Adeer it's simple, you're advocating for civil strife, anarchy, murder and chaos ala fitnah style!

Stop you senseless talk and wishful utopia and see the light and reality on the ground!

OLOL   

And may add whenever I see the number one follower of Yeey, the faker, the Idamaale dovetee, and his hoghwash fiction, his copy & paste & waste fixation ... i can't help but to say ..even the forum here is failing us

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

I don't like him, and we share
same lineage.
Not everyone that opposes this man hates his qabiil.

if i remember correctly homie u adovcated for the killing of the TFG troops somthin like start with them first and the ehtios will leave. U can dislike any individual and the decisions of your kin but u dont call for their killing or do u?