Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

If Puntland Becomes Multi Party What Will Happen?

Cowke   

Alot of people have said to save puntland is to install a multi party democracy so all clans are equal and can be muxafid and mucarad.

I believe this would've of solved the ssc issue because if their were parties available the ssc folks would form an opposition party without leaving the state.

What I predict is if Puntland becomes multi party state this how the political future of our regions will look.

1 Party whatever name it is will base their policies upon "security" and securing the borders from galmudug and somaliland aggression. I believe that hisbi will have mudug/ssc/makhiris as members because this is an issue that concerns them and can unite them. Infact when farole was elected all the mudug votes went to ilkajir(makhiri) and the strongest supporters of Abdullahi yusuf were mudug/ssc/makhir and they still are supporters of him.

Then their will be another party that simply promotes itself on "development" of puntland. This party will enjoy wide-spread support from bari people as their concerns at local level is not "enemy" aggression because they live in safe-zone and far away from enemy clans and thus their goals are more development based and infact it's secret rule in Bossaso "Don't go there unless you bring a mashruc" to advance the society.

The third party will be garowe boys. These people are very similar to bari and don't have any external enemy threats because garowe is a safezone bordered by bari and mudug and sool and thus are not very security conscious nor do they like hearing about "we will go fight" however if they do fight their is all hell to pay for the enemy as "aideed" learnt in galkayo.

The nugal party policy will be probably be the middle zone between bari and mudug and be development/security combination policy as their card to win votes from the public. I think they will also be very international conscious guaranteeing that puntland needs to open up more embassies and streghten international relations.

So that's probably how the puntland multi parties will look like and their policies.

The question is what is stopping it? well i think it will happen during farole term and the next election in 2012/2013 will be party based.

Plus from what my father has told me and he knows of the secret meetings that occurred in garowe before farole was elected that he will be last ssdf leader of puntland. Infact my father saying the people are worried that we will fight for power like that occurred between jamac ali jamac and abdullahi yusuf and it nearly occurred between cade muse and farole and that is why abdullahi yusuf had to come to calm things down between cade and farole even though it was all kept behind "closed doors".

Anyways after farole leaves what I am aware of is their will never be an ssdf leader and infact that was signed between all respective stakeholders. That is why alot of the garaads and makhiris like ilkajir are pro puntland still because they are aware of the pact-signing before farole that occurred and what that means.

The weird thing is multi parties will probably save puntland from dis-integrating and farole should hurry up an enact it as soon as possible so we can save our state.

I can't wait to hear parties campaigning through-out puntland to get votes can you imagine what ilkajir saying "it's time we get erigavo back vote for me as puntland president" or someone like mohamed abdi hashi saying "we must secure all our borders and this is non-negioble to habarta in burco or habarta in galmudug"

Or someone from my clan such as maxamed abdi awaare saying to voters "vote for me and i will make sure that oil money sees every citizen backpocket".

Puntland all united and strong an must remain strictly d-block fam. Their can be other clans livig there like usc/rra however not involved in the political scene!!!

I believe also we need to extend our ties to our brothers in galguduud and include them in the administration. From what I saw on gedonet just 1 tuulo in galguduud was bringing out 3 tanks and 11 military trucks and that was not even abudwak but a mere tuulo called called bangeele in galguduud region. Forget about what their holding in their strongholds at gedo and kismayo.

Some of the tanks at bangeele tuulo

Taangi1.jpg

Zuu.jpg

Banglee2.jpg

Economic wise galguduud ppl are linked to bossaso anyways. We should form some form military ties and have them bring in their weapons for servicing at garowe vehicle repair centre below

gareesh1.jpg

Plus their troops could do with a bit of training at carmo below.

31092_125205630852960_100000905704365_11

So We should focus on streghtening ties in jubba areas and galguduud areas. We already share an economical tie. We share no military nor political ties therefore their needs to be politician in puntland to extend our relationship with the abudwaq boys to at least a military level and preferrably a political level.

If we can't convince them to join politically well lets streghten military ties between us. We will let them service their weapons at garowe and even train their boys at carmo whilst they come in and join puntland when we are at war against galmudug and somaliland or even hamar.

We need to streghten ties with other d-block people and someone in puntland should realize this and this will also guarantee peaceful co-existance at kismayo if ties are good between abudwaq and garowe.

Cowke   

Freedom no but saving puntland is priority for me not somaliland. I don't view that place as my home!!!

Cowke   

Liibahe This is a thread dedicated to d-block fam and how we can cooperate together to benefit each other. We already share ties at the traditional level like clan elders but we need to extend it.

Military and Economic Ties with Galguduud and Gedo would be beneficial for all of us. Obviously we can't share a govt due to geographical reasons but we can benefit from the distance. Agriculture from gedo shipped from kismaayo to bossaso can enhance trade.

Military ties can be formed also so we can work together in the north and south and just requires the right stakeholders.

I personally am willing to let go off kismaayo if this means streghtened ties between gedo and garowe however I won't tolerate that kismayo is ruled by anyone that aint d-block. If canoole realized when morgan was nowhere to be seen they went and camped with turki even though turki shares political ties with dahir aweys.

I personally know that puntlanders will accept a kismayo that is d-block managed even if it's not us managing it however what we refuse is these slidy acts of getting assistance from dahir aweys.

Morgan never needed to get assistance from the usc why do they even though their is alot more gedo ppl then puntlanders in the south.

Anyways what this thread is about is how we can streghten ties to gedo/galguduud/jubba even at military/economical level would be sufficient enough for all respective stakeholders and we all benefit not just puntland but all do.

Saalax   

You have to realise the people of Gedo don't want much to do with puntland but they want kismaayo all for themselfs, so what are the next steps for puntland?

Cowke   

Libaahe puntland and gedo ties doesn't concern you. Just pray to god that your election that your boasting about doesn't end up in flames when it is over.

Originally posted by Cowke:

I personally know that puntlanders will accept a kismayo that is d-block managed even if it's not us managing it however what we refuse is these slidy acts of getting assistance from dahir aweys.

Walle kanaa !!! waa iga mirjiyey aan ku iri Waali.com!!

Qudhac   
Originally posted by Cowke:

Liibahe This is a thread dedicated to d-block farm :D:D:D:D:D:D

looool then how you have multi party elections in farm do you ever see elections in zoos.