Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THEY WANTED ETHIOPIANS AND THEY KILLED SOMALIS

Weerar Madfac oo loola dan lahaa ciidamada Ethiopia oo ka dul dhacay dad rakaab ah

Mogadishu 08, Feb.07 ( Sh.M.Network) Weerar Madfac oo lala damacsanaa gaari ciidamada dowladda iyo kuwa Ethiopia ay saarnaayeen ayaa waxa uu ku habsaday gaari Bl ah oo ah nuuca ay raacaan dadweynaha oo marayay agagaarka Tarabuunka ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Abaarihii 7:30 daqiiqo ee saakay ayay aheyd markii qarax weyn uu ruxay agagaarka Tarabuunka ee magaalada Muqdisho, iyadoo qaraxaasi uu ka dul dhacay gaari Nuuca toyoto xaajiyad ah, iyadoo dad badan ay ku dhaawacmeen, inkastoo si rasmi ah aan loo ogeyn qasaaraha dhabta ah.

Ciidamada dowladda Ethiopia iyo kuwa dowladda ayaa halkaasi soo buuxiyay, iyadoo ay joogsadeen isku socodkii gaadiidka.

Warar aan la xaqiijin ayaa waxa ay sheegayaan in gaari booyad ah oo ay wateen ciidamada Ethiopia markii qaraxa uu dhacay uu gaaray firi, inkastoo aan si rasmi ah loo helin xog faahfaahsan oo arinkaasi ku aadan.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Iraqi style!

The occupiers and collaborators do it and then blame it on the insurgency. It didn't work in Iraq, and won't work in Somalia.

RedSea   

Dabshid, there is no such thing. this dirty game is played by Ethios.

Just last week, they mortared a islamic madrasa and blamed it on other Somalis, how absurd.

Do you think one one would built a Madrasa than later kill its students and staff, I dont' think so. Unless offcourse, it's done by someone who shows no care nor has any sympathy for those inncent people, that can only be one...we know it,but do you?

Som@li   

^ You are right on that one, one does not kill his students/people, But Ill-trained ICU soldiers with morter can create this, the mortars,old weapon,pre-WWII, which is not smart, and was killing somalis, specially residents of MOgadishu, for the last 16 years!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

But Ill-trained ICU soldiers with morter can create this, the mortars,old weapon,pre-WWII, which is not smart, and was killing somalis, specially residents of MOgadishu, for the last 16 years!

Incorrect. The ICU soldiers aren't ill-trained, and they possess fairly modern weapons and arms, not pre-WWII. These are the same soldiers who defeated the secular warlords and easily overrun most of Somalia, winning battle after battle. It took the firepower of the sole superpower and allies (Ethiopia, Kenya, iwm) to push them back.

Fabregas   

Then why did the t.f.g call 20 000 xabashi troops to defeat meer "cowards"?Logically this means the t.f.g are even bigger cowards for calling another state plus America to defeat "cowards".

Taliban   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

Why are you defending these killers are they related to you?

They aren't the killers; they are being wrongly accused in order to alienate the people. I am defending them, bacause I share with them Islamic ideology.

"I was just then going through a healthy reaction from the orthodoxy of my youth; religion had become for me not so much a possession as an obsession, which I was trying to throw off, and this iconoclastic tale of an imaginary tribe was the result"

Laurence Housman

Xargaga   

Its true what raadamir says sxb. i remember how hyped mogadishu was weeks bfore its fall. ppl came out in big numbers and crying for ethiopian blood, But suprising enough now that ethiopians have come into their midst they all coiled their tails with exception of misdirected few mortar attacks.What Surprise me more is where have the dreaded ********s went? i remember the whole city used to shake whenever rival clans battled in the city.Where are they now? or is it that soomalis are only courageous when fighting among themselves?

Taliban   

Originally posted by nabadshe:

Where are they now? or is it that soomalis are only courageous when fighting among themselves?

The ICU can defeat the Ethiopians; you, I and others know that. However, it's not only the Ethiopians who are fighting the ICU; behind them is the firepower of the US. Pound per pound (comparable or similar strength), the ICU can defeat the US, but that's not the case. The way to defeat the US is through insurgency.

KEYNAN22   

Originally posted by nabadshe:

Its true what raadamir says sxb. i remember how hyped mogadishu was weeks bfore its fall. ppl came out in big numbers and crying for ethiopian blood, But suprising enough now that ethiopians have come into their midst they all coiled their tails with exception of misdirected few mortar attacks.What Surprise me more is where have the dreaded ********s went? i remember the whole city used to shake whenever rival clans battled in the city.Where are they now? or is it that soomalis are only courageous when fighting among themselves?

I wouldnt get surprised if Moqdisho population goes ape after the few ethiopians troops leave, but lets wait and see how they will act when this time comes.

KEYNAN22   

Taliban:

the ICU can defeat the US, but that's not the case. The way to defeat the US is through insurgency.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You need to wake up, somalia is one of the poorest countries in the world. How the hell would a militia inside this poor state defeat the most powerfull nation in the contemporary world? is this a fucging joke!!?

funny nomad!

Taliban   

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

How the hell would a militia inside this poor state defeat the most powerfull nation in the contemporary world? is this a fucging joke!!?

You should have some faith in Allah. Don't believe in the silly hype of "the most powerfull nation in the contemporary world." The US is far weaker than you can imagine. However, if you watch Rambo, Chuck Norris-acted and similar movies, the JAG and 24 series, then I agree with you that the US is "the most powerfull nation in the contemporary world."