Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Damn the secessionists their lies: a few questions lads

AYOUB   

Castro

I don't blame "all Somalis" for Gen. Barre.

As for Republic of Somalia, it was meant as a building block for bigger things. It failed. What the future holds the Almighty knows but in the mean time, the wishes of Somalilanders must be respected. Is that too much to ask?

LoooooooooooL@your uncle in Hargeysa. You know I never actually knew what Qabiil Castro hails from, but thanks to Red, we actually know and here preaches Islanimo. Loose "your uncle comment".

AYOUB   

^^ It's Castro himself who the other day said the President was his "adeero" :D

Red

That comment was tasteless and not called for.

Ayoub-I didn't know that, but it's good to loose that comment. I even stop calling Yeey duke's adeer.

War Red, just read the last page, why don't you jihad on Puntland considering Garowe right next door?

RedSea   

I am tired of people holding other responsible for what others do. so Rayaale or some Somaliland adminstraton did something so what. Only hold responsible those who supported it. I am not holding Che or Xiin responsible for what Pland adminstrations or decents have done in Southern somalia am I?

ps. Yeah Che, mr. castro said that himself.

War ninyahow here's ur comment in bold letters

Those desperate comparison can only be heard from Planders who are guilty of letting EThiopia into the country.

So Xiin is guilty :D

RedSea   

^ninyow Xiinfaniin waa saaxibkay waana nin macquul ah. I would never say or hold responsible for what Abdullahi Yusuf or Pland has done thus far. Never.

Your name is a real example of this whole topic.

First of all you are confusing yourself saxib. You say Somaliland has a diplomatic relations with Ethiopia, how can it when Ethiopia does not recognize Somaliland, has no embassay in Somaliland? :D

Then you say Ethiopia is using another region as a launching pad. However does Ethiopia not have a military presence in Berbera. For over 6 years has the junta in Hargaysa not been given ONLF activists to Ethiopia some even born in the North West, where have you been all this time “Mujahid” ?

Look at your avatar, “support the MAQWAMA” that means support the bombings, killings, maimings in the south. Why not start a “muqawama” in Berbera take out the Ethiopian targets, or execute other actions against collaborator Riyaale, kill his police, and bomb Hargaysa market full of people? For their collaboration with Ethiopia by giving your fellow Muslims to them?

Why are you inciting violence in the south, who’s civilians want as much as any other region of Somalia?

Is it not clannish for you to make excuses for Riyaale and condemn Yusuf and his regime to execution?

Now Mujahid answer the questions.

Baashi   

I can't help but agree with General Duke on this one. The conflict of interest is difficult one to explain away.

Johnny B   

" It's Castro himself who the other day said the President was his "adeero" "

information-based uncertainty or uncertainty-based information ?

Originally posted by Castro:

I don't take Duke seriously but even mad men speak some wisdom occasionally and he is rightly asking why is the pot calling the kettle black?

In other words, how can a pro-secession (Ethiopian-lover/friend) person accuse a collaborator (Ethiopian-stooge) of anything?

Aren't they both the two sides of the same bloody Birr?

Ka jaawabadee af jan jeedha lahaydeene.

May I? *Thank You*

Before we go any further, i would like to get an answer from this higgledy-piggledy, topsy-turvy hawkish fella & his band of brothers(the tarnished traitors and the confused collobrators of the Ethiopian army): How can a pro-Somaliweyn-Dowlad-doon government allow an enemy country to invade & kill(Genocide style)its own citizens?

Until then,i would like to personally answer this question anyway on behalf of the landers. I would say the main reason for not supporting this government is self interest(There i said it!). But,what is wrong with that? There is nothing wrong with supporting your enemy's enemy ; It is a universally accepted position. Politically speaking right now,I think it is OK for somaliland to speak against,support any entity or otherwise fund any entity that is fighting the TFG. It is the same thing for Kenya,that goon Kibaki himself supported and defended the American-Ethiopian aggression against Somalia. What did he get in turn? an extension of his term. If you recall the American Embassy was the first to congratulate Kibaki on his win even after he lost by 1Million votes. This is common,why are you "acting" shocked?

It seems you want us to fight Ethipian, the AU and our own government, while you lobby the Ethiopians to open an embassy in Hargaysa and the AU to get recognition. You are brave indeed because you want kids like Cayrow to die for you killing their own in order to get your dream.

WOW,Hold up Dukey, Did you say "US to fight ethiopians"? & "fight our Government"? all in one sentence? who are you? and what have you done to Duke?

Wait wait!, I shouldnt have fallen for that: You will say anything(absurd & lies) to score a point. Dude,You have no moral grounds to speak on behalf of the people of Somalia(landers or not). You are only to support all things Puntland & or Tigre. Kindly,Please go hang,Would you? smile.gif