Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Damn the secessionists their lies: a few questions lads

Castro   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Castro

This deliberate playing to the gallery has lost its novelty. Give it a rest.
;)
Rayaale might be an embarrassment but you're over doing it.
:D

This whole forum is for the gallery, atheer. You should pay attention. Also, Riyaale is more of an embarrassment to you than me. And if I were playing the clan card like you are, I'd have said Riyaale got you people under control. ;) But I won't. :D

Now, kindly, answer the question or step aside for someone with bigger cojones.

As Expected the diehard secessionists went quite, some even refusing to answer a simple question.

To their rescue comes the closet secessionist and Riyaale supporter Castro trying to dilute the questions posed. Castro your uncle Riyaale is the poodle in the game saxib, but nice try as usual.

North, one never expected you to be able to answer any difficult questions and one understands the baffled response on your part.

Thierry – Your point is invalid, and you do not understand secessionists, these lads here are just rooting for the war. SOL is remarkable site and if one digs a little deep you will get these new Mujahids opinions on the infamous rape of Samsam Dualeh, the handing over of ONLF fighters a few years back and the beating of the Shiekh in Hargaysa prison.

What about the joy they show when they told us the Ethiopians will open an embassy and remember the hubris about the US base in Berbera.

On all these topics they have always been on tune, yet now they prance around pretending to have deep feeling for the plight of the people.

This whole support for the war, is just another opportunity for them to further the secessionist agenda. “The south is barbaric, but we are calm”

Lastly was it not a secessionists here long ago who said that Sayid Mohamed was a just “another terrorist bombed in his hide out” yet the same fellow is now mourning Cayrows death his secessionist associate is calling himself Cayrow Jr. ;)

Its absurd and utter fallacy that these secessionists in SOL are against the policies of Riyaale, they fuel and propagate it.

Oodweyne went on a tangent, nothing new. Answer the questions old boy.

Castro   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Namely, do you,
firstly
, really belief that Somaliland is in the business of hoping that the Ethiopian’s regime will recognised her; as you alleged in your thesis that is in here.

Yes, Mr. Oodweyne. I do. In fact, I further believe Somaliland hopes that any country, however small or distant, will recognize her. Even if it's Palau. A precedent is what Somaliland needs. Any precedent.

We're only talking of Ethiopia here because of obvious reasons: shared borders, the occupation, it being the largest country of the Horn, it's the current seat of the AU, etc.....

Castro   

^^^^ Come on brother, can I not be as genuine in rejecting secession as you are in advocating for it.

Must we always doubt each other?

^^^lol. Ayoub, was it you who called the Sayid a “terrorist” ? or was it Cayrow Jr :D

Come on now saxib be honest.

As for the comments you are hiding behind semantics, since when did you guys become pro Mogadishu, anti Ethiopian and Jihadis’.

Answer the questions above, be men for once.

AYOUB   

Duke

I never called any Mullah a terrorist. Stop lying. BTW, haven't you made a monkey of youself too many times already in the last seven days or so?

Castro

What do you want us Somalilanders to do, agree with Rayaale's stance on the Ethio's invasion of Mogadishu? I disagree. I'll continue to condemn the cheerleading-collaborateurs and the people who "understand" them.

Adeer you can attack me all day, as you know it does not work on me saxib.

The secessionists have no real sound foundation and all of you are proving it.

You are pro Ethiopia and yet hate Ethiopia, you are now pro Islam but glorify the colonial period.

Your myth is based on how you was mistreated by the Barre regime and yet your top ministers and leader were amongst his low paid but dedicated minions.

You are confused, for all your talk, you have gained not an ounce not even a road map to recognition.

Castro   

^^^^ Dude, I mean Duke, take a chill pill atheer. Don't make this into yet another mud-slinging topic.

Ayoub, I don't know what I want Somalilanders to do. May be stop blaming all Somalis for what Siyaad Barre did. And may be work in getting Somaliland (the area) to be a leader of Somalia again and forget this secession. And may be, just may be, stick around and help us get rid of Ethiopia and the collaborators.

I can only dream, right?

RedSea   

Castro,

Between the TFG/Ethiopians vs. The Al shabaab/the People, most of somali folks with exception of few from Mudug and Bosaaso are with the Somali people. They feel their pain and suffering and would like to see them liberated from the external enemies such as Ethiopia and their lacky's the TFG. Anyone who is a Muslim let alone somali should feel for the somalis in Southern Somalia.

Secondly, Somaliland is a weak state both unrecognised and poor. They had dimplomatic relations with ethiopia before the somalia' invasion. Howver that is in no way compared to what other somalis specifically from Puntland have done. YOu may ask any southerner in here and ask them how they feel about somaliland. They will tell you they have nothing but love for them. They understand despite somaliland's relations with EThiopia, they haven't contributed to Somalia' problem.

Those desperate comparison can only be heard from Planders who are guilty of letting EThiopia into the country. They want someone else to point out when their support for Ethiopians are exposed.

When it comes to who supports Ethiopia around here, its' evident it's most likely puntlanders than somalilanders.

Baashi,

Yes I hope Al shabaab wins and liberates somalia from the ethiopia/TFG. They are better for the somali people in general and would make better entity to deal and sit down with anyday. ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ Dude, I mean Duke, take a chill pill atheer. Don't make this into yet another mud-slinging topic.

Ayoub, I don't know what I want Somalilanders to do. May be stop blaming all Somalis for what Siyaad Barre did. And may be work in getting Somaliland (the area) to be a leader of Somalia again and forget this secession. And may be, just may be, stick around and help us get rid of Ethiopia and the collaborators.

I can only dream, right?

Nonesense, no one blames all somalis ninyow. If that was the case, your uncle wouldn't be sitting in hargeysa today. So who the hell are we kidding here. redface.gif

Castro, adeer you are weak. People are ducking and diving the simple questions.

Easy to label others but not easy to take some.

Mr Castro, you are a Riyaale supporter and a secessionist sympathizer.

Scesionist answer the questions, don’t hide now/

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Adeer you can attack me all day, as you know it does not work on me saxib.

The secessionists have no real sound foundation and all of you are proving it.

You are pro Ethiopia and yet hate Ethiopia, you are now pro Islam but glorify the colonial period.

Your myth is based on how you was mistreated by the Barre regime and yet your top ministers and leader were amongst his low paid but dedicated minions.

You are confused, for all your talk, you have gained not an ounce not even a road map to recognition.

All of them different issues.

Somaliland has diplomatic relations with eThiopia, they treat them as neighbors whom they have trade with their goods with since Somaliland is unrecognised state. Pland had relations with Ethiopia diplomatically prior to Somalia invasion. Somaliland still has diplomatic relations with Ethiopia, unlike your home state, which has gone step further and actually became real ethiopia' launching pad where they attack southern somalia from. YOu have also helped them by fighting along side them. Any of which is not comparable to what somaliland has done.

Colonial era is colonia era. Egal and the many others wouldn't have spent their lives trying to get rid of them. We have succeed in 1960. Maybe you confused when one address the history books and you think it's way of glorifying the British rule. It was terrible times but I think better than late 80s ;)

ONLF is a freedom group in their own right. Somalilanders as I feel don't have anything against them. The only time I have seen Somaliland and them at odds is when they started burning those trucks in the Hawd. Other than that, we are cool with them. and we hope that they succeed in their quest for liberation.

Now, Duke,

Everyone all long knows this is complete act of desperation from you that you can't take our heat. So I dare you to come and state the truth and say what Ethiopia is doing in Muqdisho is wrong, what they are doing in Somali galbeed is wrong. Offcourse am speaking of Ethiopia's militarily not diplomatically involvement. I dare you. smile.gif