Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab netwrok claim murder of Usman Maye [mp from unarmed clans]

General Duke is a *******, what he say's has no importance or significance.

Never has he dared to blame he's masters i.e ethiopia, what a ****** of human who is suffering from qablism.

[ September 10, 2008, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

money   

who cares if MP Maye dies or not? how many Mayes died before, how many Myoows died and still die , how many maryans died, how many mama's died? how many innocent Somalis die daily? how many munas die ? how many maskiin and muluq de si macno darro die daily and you cry for one who is happy to be MP and collect UNDP money for Qat chewing and political pimping to warlords? that makes me sick to the stomach ... Millions of innocent Somalis died by the hands of warlords, the evil TFG, Yeey, Shabaab, Shaytaan, Tigre? Mohammed Dheere? Qaybdiid, Darwiish, Morgan? what is the difference, one MOFO happy to collect UNDP welfare and handout for Qat chewing was smoked by another MOFO happy with UNDP handout?

You know what? the death of Somali MP is good ..it is like one lesser evil, lesser traitor, let them all Ethiopia-supporters, Qat chewing, ignorant and unlettered MPS and Mofos in Somalia die off ( die one after another until no MPs are left) and may I add let all the fanatic charlatans, wadaad-come-latter-day saints, Qaida sympathizers, also die off( and end in hell just like their warlord friends)

Somalia will not have peace and its people will not know peace until we still talking like this just let's hope that God sends a miraculous saviors, heroes and heroines ...so far all we have known are warlords, evil men, crazy fanatics, destroyers, cheerleaders, dukes and dukettes...

and let us hope against hope all evil men and their followers and cheerleaders including some here in SOL perish from the face of earth... let us hope against hope that all this extremism, death, misery, ignorance, tribalism die with the old farts and old-farts followers and cheerleaders including some here in SOL. Wishing death on all these so-called Somali leaders and their cheerleaders is justified and ok. It doesn't even matter,you know what I mean? I won't shed no tears at all if all evil MPs in Baidao, warlords in every corner of somalia and from every clan, including warlords, wadaado, fanatics, cheerleaders, dukes and dukettes, clannish bozos are smoked, assassinated, or if the whole ADC warehouse, Villa Somalia...Somali clan websites, fadhikudirir venues burn cos in these places you have evil-men and evil men-followers (dukes and duketees) who brought, perpetuate death and destruction to millions of innocent children and mothers. Let them die out one after one ... for real. And I would advise all these conscious brothers and sisters to retreat or take break arguing with cheer-leading fools cos it is lost case and won't do anything .. it's like putting lipstick on pig ... to borrow from McCain and Obama ,,,as they said ...they are still the same pigs ..doofaro.. dayuusiin, eeyo aan soo daahiriin ...ignorant warlords, clan bashing, hate mongering, grievance-ridden, sick mofos!!...Sorry...Somali makes me insane and sick everyday..it is the same shitty stuff ...no sense at all...no thinking for out of the box...caught in the spiral of misery, backwardness, hate and ignorance ... it is hopeless walaahi!

unknown1   

u have no hope money. if a wadaad gets killed then u wont be sorry. wadaad and warlord are two different things. wadaad wants to get martyred for the sake of Allaah. We have a true shiikh. a shiikh who doesnt care about clans. Abu mansur is on the xaqq(right path). Look at Cayrow(raximahullah) he fought jihad and he was prepared for his martyrdom. and these warlords will never be prepared for their deaths. and the warlord wants to chew khat all day long and wants his men to be killed. warlords are fighting without a cause. Wa salam

money   

to hell with wadaad! what does wadaad knows how to run a nation in this modern times? wadaad who will kill you watching a soccer game is no wadaad ..that is one sick and ignorant primitive bozo ..i could have used more profane terms but they got censorship here .... wadaad and warlord are the same now ..they all in the same boat of death and that boat already sank!! Sadly ...

unknown1   

the soccer game was showing alcohols and so on thats why they couldnt watch it. Money you eat,laugh go out and sitting at home and reading this now while the mujahideen are out their fighting jihad fii sabiililah. they can run a nation. what they did in 2006, wasnt it good a start to run a nation? We will have our sharia even if u dont like it.

money   

Shabaab are no Shiiks, Shariifs are no saviors ...same old same silly stuff recycled and guess what? no UN is coming to help you, they kill you, finance your killers and label you terrorist and you give them the chance to do that by associating with Bin-laden who is Bush's associate ...they are all into this and they will wipe you and then after you and your whole people are done ..they will take the land and its resources..just like Darfur and other places in Africa ..they don't care if monkey murder each other ...Rwanda ..they watched million black Tutsis wiped and massacred in a month? keep on fighting and changing clothes ....most wadaadis are clan-infested even in the masjid they pray along clan lines and I know this cos I am in minneapolis ..I went to one masjid and I was asked if I was lost and why I didn't go to the masjid my perceived clansmen pray..so don't tell me wadaadis are immune to this AND DON'T CARE ABOUT CLANS!

money   

what they did in 2006 went all into ashes..they were drunk with power and couldn't think of world geopolitical realities ...they had no common sense, no vision, no counsel, nothing ..they were just what Somalis call fuleeyoow guuli kuu dhoweeydaa! man i supported them with some reservation..I don't want to see wadaad and warlord no more in any position of leadership...period!

unknown1   

walaal, hell with minnesota. LISTEN those shabaab leaders are very new. they have never been clan soldiers. indhacade are gone now. walaal we dont want UN, ARS(asmara&djibouti) wants UN. and did u know that the man who shot down U.S helicopter in somalia was shabaab member? May Allaah grant him jannah, Ameeen.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by money:

who cares if MP Maye dies or not? how many Mayes died before, how many Myoows died and still die , how many maryans died, how many mama's died? how many innocent Somalis die daily? how many munas die ? how many maskiin and muluq de si macno darro die daily and you cry for one who is happy to be MP and collect UNDP money for Qat chewing and political pimping to warlords? that makes me sick to the stomach ... Millions of innocent Somalis died by the hands of warlords, the evil TFG, Yeey, Shabaab, Shaytaan, Tigre? Mohammed Dheere? Qaybdiid, Darwiish, Morgan? what is the difference, one MOFO happy to collect UNDP welfare and handout for Qat chewing was smoked by another MOFO happy with UNDP handout?

You know what? the death of Somali MP is good ..it is like one lesser evil, lesser traitor, let them all Ethiopia-supporters, Qat chewing, ignorant and unlettered MPS and Mofos in Somalia die off ( die one after another until no MPs are left) and may I add let all the fanatic charlatans, wadaad-come-latter-day saints, Qaida sympathizers, also die off( and end in hell just like their warlord friends)

Somalia will not have peace and its people will not know peace until we still talking like this just let's hope that God sends a miraculous saviors, heroes and heroines ...so far all we have known are warlords, evil men, crazy fanatics, destroyers, cheerleaders, dukes and dukettes...

and let us hope against hope all evil men and their followers and cheerleaders including some here in SOL perish from the face of earth... let us hope against hope that all this extremism, death, misery, ignorance, tribalism die with the old farts and old-farts followers and cheerleaders including some here in SOL. Wishing death on all these so-called Somali leaders and their cheerleaders is justified and ok. It doesn't even matter,you know what I mean? I won't shed no tears at all if all evil MPs in Baidao, warlords in every corner of somalia and from every clan, including warlords, wadaado, fanatics, cheerleaders, dukes and dukettes, clannish bozos are smoked, assassinated, or if the whole ADC warehouse, Villa Somalia...Somali clan websites, fadhikudirir venues burn cos in these places you have evil-men and evil men-followers (dukes and duketees) who brought, perpetuate death and destruction to millions of innocent children and mothers. Let them die out one after one ... for real. And I would advise all these conscious brothers and sisters to retreat or take break arguing with cheer-leading fools cos it is lost case and won't do anything .. it's like putting lipstick on pig ... to borrow from McCain and Obama ,,,as they said ...they are still the same pigs ..doofaro.. dayuusiin, eeyo aan soo daahiriin ...ignorant warlords, clan bashing, hate mongering, grievance-ridden, sick mofos!!...Sorry...Somali makes me insane and sick everyday..it is the same shitty stuff ...no sense at all...no thinking for out of the box...caught in the spiral of misery, backwardness, hate and ignorance ... it is hopeless walaahi!

lol, what makes you think your so different and holy? :D

Ha ha ha, Mr Money. smile.gif

Horta Shaydhaan iska naar...C'mon repeat after me---Acuudu Bilaahi Minasheydhaani Rajiim.

Money, sir, I listened with much inward suffering, but with great outward patience, to your unneccesary outburst here. Though it was not methodical, or well arranged, or for that matter, well delivered, it did contain, when separated from all the feebleness and tautology of your narration, a substance that should sink any decent Somali's spirit. Especially with all the corroborating frustation at the warlords and wannabe wadaads that hold Somalia hostage. But wishing death on people who would die ANYWAY is bullocks, mate!

Ilaahay baan kugu dhaarshey ee, fiiri inta jeer aad umada Soomaaliyeed habaartay.... :confused:

Originally posted by money:

who cares if MP Maye
dies
or not? how many Mayes
died
before, how many Myoows
died
and still
die
, how many maryans
died
, how many mama's
died
? how many innocent Somalis
die
daily? how many munas
die
? how many maskiin and muluq de si macno darro
die
daily and you cry for one who is happy to be MP and collect UNDP money for Qat chewing and political pimping to warlords? that makes me sick to the stomach ... Millions of innocent Somalis
died
by the hands of warlords, the evil TFG, Yeey, Shabaab, Shaytaan, Tigre? Mohammed Dheere? Qaybdiid, Darwiish, Morgan? what is the difference, one MOFO happy to collect UNDP welfare and handout for Qat chewing was
smoked
by another MOFO happy with UNDP handout?

You know what? the
death
of Somali MP is good ..it is like one lesser evil, lesser traitor, let them all Ethiopia-supporters, Qat chewing, ignorant and unlettered MPS and Mofos in Somalia
die
off (
die
one after another until no MPs are left) and may I add let all the fanatic charlatans, wadaad-come-latter-day saints, Qaida sympathizers, also
die
off( and end in hell just like their warlord friends)..............

and let us hope against hope all evil men and their followers and cheerleaders including some here in SOL
perish
from the face of earth... let us hope against hope that all this extremism, death, misery, ignorance, tribalism
die
with the old farts and old-farts followers and cheerleaders including some here in SOL. Wishing
death
on all these so-called Somali leaders and their cheerleaders is justified and ok..........................

Let them
die
out one after one ... for real.

Saaxiib,Allaah(S.W.T) says in the Holy Qur'aan that .... "Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and good, and to Us you will be returned." (21:35)

Now since you and I both know that, death is inevitable, Mr Money, meesha anigu waxaan kuugula talin lahaa inaad nacnacda iyo habaarka raqiiska ah kalatagtid, Qof waliba wuu dhiman doona ee.

Ilaahay dadkeena iyo dalkeenaba kheer ooga barya, especially now that the heavens are wide open during Ramadaan...Kapish!

dhulQarnayn:cool:

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Money is right but an idealist. Pick your sides saaxib. What you say is all true, but stating true statements is hardly a solution.

Unknown, you are great. But, you seem a bit too overzelous. You need to be tactiful. And your ultimate aim has to be the rebirth of Somalia. If you are thinking of Somalia that is run like Afghanistan was run by the Taliban's, you are dangerous. WE don't need that. We need a Somalia run like the Sudan Islamists run their country. See the distinction. We need progressive, intellectual, and pious leaders; not xer dadka masaajidada ku hor istaagta oo u diida in ay aduunka wax la qabsadaan.

How do we achieve that? We support the Shababa because the issue is now about sovereignty. Let them free the land. Once that job is done, it is the moderates like Sheekh Shariif and intellectual somali's all over the world who should take the lead. The right man for the right chapter! The danger is Alshabab might impose their will under the barrell of gun! I doubt that will work in Somalia. Their appeal will run out once the occupation is ended. Plus, some among them might have learned lessons from their past plunders. let us hope so!

For now, there is no alternative but Al-shabaab! Takbiiiiiiiiiiiiir!

Dhulqarneyn

As usual, sfiting through the grammer of people and little of substance. Quite frustrating.