Sign in to follow this  
PlayMaker

Randy Moss traded

Hey vikings fans i don't know if you guys heard but it is almost official randy moss will be traded to oakland raiders and they got nothing in return, i mean napeleon harris and 7th pick..

This is the dumpest move ever..how the hell you trade the best WR ever played in the game(Yes even better than Jerry Rice)..

What is your reaction guys to this?..I think they just ruined this franchise..Good lucky next yr for being under 500 team.

shyhem   

playmaker

I 'm not anti moss trade but this one is really bad.The whole viking organisation sucks.What on earth were they thinking.

Napoloen Harris is just nothing.Dude is below average linebacker.i'm so mad i can't even say anything more.

raula   

^^^Yeah I agree guys! right when we just booted the HILTER owner of Vikes-here comes the blow to the stomach-Randy Moss traded to RAIDERS :mad: I mean WTF? Atleast if he was going to PATS/Eagles/colts/Steelers-but TF Raiders :eek: Sowie One-eyed Pirate fans but that is just the most ****** move VIKES made in History. Shuut! I swear I dont even care now if Vikes rellocated to CLEVELAND and joined the Browns ;)

This must be really history-if MOSS made the breaking news in all MN-news channels :D For godsake the dude deserves to go with a big farewell(hence the breaking news-way to go Moss).

I give up on Vikings now-no more dirty talk for us anymore, and u damn right-no moonshining :D Kelly Campbell, Nate Burlerson, Bennett, Culpepper are now just an ENTITY in vikes without Randy-Darn it! its over for PURPLE FEVER-the shining pride is dimmed.

Adios my friend MOSS-so long redface.gif

I feel you guys this just didn't make any sense neither on the business aspect or as a team.. As much as i hate the raiders i think i am gonna have to get the dish to watch my boy kick some a$$ in the west coast..

They gonna be real threat, i mean they already had good receivers and now here comes Moss plus they talking about signing Ricky williams...Watch out..

They needed a make over. Its about time they got rid of randy.

Did you know that there other recievers that play for the vikings?

For the team to succeed they had to get rid of randy, whenever dante throws a ball, 9/10 times it goes into the hands of Randy.The Fcuk is that?

Now, yall rem well what happened when randy got injured,eh? becoz of his(Dante) in ability to communicate well with other recievers,they failed miserably.

I think this is the best thing that has ever happened to the mpls based Side.

You will never win championship games based on ONE(or two) good player(s). It takes team effort.

God i despise the Vikings. icon_razz.gif

shyhem   

Brown

They needed a make over. Its about time they got rid of randy.

In NFL u don't make a move just because u need a make over, but rather for strategic reasons.And that includes trading players to increase your chances of winining.

Did you know that there other recievers that play for the vikings?

Yes, nate burlson,Marcus Robison and Kelly Campbell.However none of them is as productive as Randy Moss.

For the team to succeed they had to get rid of randy, whenever dante throws a ball, 9/10 times it goes into the hands of Randy.The Fcuk is that?

U just made Assumption number one.9/10 Is not even close to the infamous randy ratio.

Now, yall rem well what happened when randy got injured,eh?

Yes,we lost some and we won some.In most cases, Our defense just let us down.

becoz of his(Dante) in ability to communicate well with other recievers,they failed miserably.

Again Assumption number two.We had no problems with our recievers.Our offense was one of the most explosive, and we were rated the second best offense after the Colts.

I think this is the best thing that has ever happened to the mpls based Side.

Assumption number three

You will never win championship games based on ONE(or two) good player(s). It takes team effort.

Partly true, but nobody said so.We never said randy moss alone will deliver us a superbowl ring.Furthermore if u check carefully,i said i'm not anti moss trade, which basically means i'm not against the idea of shipping moss to another team.However i didn't like what we got in return.There is no way we are going to fix our defensive problems with a seventh pick and Napolean Harris.Add the depature of moss to our defensive issues and i'm telling u,here in the viking's country we are no longer optimistic about the future.

God i despise the Vikings.

Put u'r facts before the hate.

I don't care how you guys put it, this was $tupid move by the vikings..Do you know why we had so many espn games and monday nights? It wasn't daunte or any one else in this team..It was mainly Randy moss..The bottom line is this team was so close to get it together..i mean they just needed to pick some free agencies on the defense and rather they decided to ship their best player..

And i am not wishing daunte to fail but i think he left his boy hanging dry..How many games did daunte famble away? so many..and yet you never heard moss complaining about it..and the minute randy got into a trouble he didn't have his back..but you know what, we will find out what daunte is made of with out randy!

shyhem   

Playmaker

I think you are alittle bit over reacting here.I don't believe we had primetime games, mainly because of Moss.And if we had it,i guess it had more to do with Randy's ****** antics than his talent.Plus the vikings are famous for playing entertaining football and ofcourse everybody wants to see our appetite for self destruction.The highly rated, high octane, explosive minnesota offense combined with a defense that is ranked at the bottom of the league is the stuff primetime tv networks dream of.Atleast they are guranteed of a high scoring,entertaining game.

Now the difference btw Moss and Culpepper is Discipline.Culpepper is a patient guy that is willing to learn new tricks and it's clear now that the vikings are Culpepper's team.He now more assertive and is trying to show some leadership skills.

Moss on the other hand has refused to grow up,and he has offended almost everyone.Personally i was sick of his stup!d behaviours and the fact that he didn't help us win any championship.I think culpepper will be fine without moss,for the simple reason that the vikings are now going back to the basics just like the New England Patriots.

The vikings will now relay more on the run and their defensive skills than the pass like they used to be.I call it the "New England factor" and u will see more of it in the league next year Inshaalah.

As for the moss trade.it ain't as bad as i thought.We are already 30million under the salary cap and add the 10 million we will save on the moss contract.I guess that is serious purchasing power if the owner (i know mr Reds is stingy)decides to do some serious free agent shopping.Plus Napolean Harris ain't as bad as we thought.He is overall ranked 14th in his position,which is not bad and in addition this year's draft is filled with offensive guys.And i think we are better off with a seventh pick, which i believe will be a defensive guy.

[Q]The vikings will now relay more on the run and their defensive skills than the pass like they used to be.[/Q]

Shyhem, I respect your opinion and your knowledge but how do you rely on the run when the other team stacks up the line with 8 men because you don't have anybody that can stretch out the field anymore? you know other team other teams are not gonna respect the WR's we have left here..

Plus I will say it right now who ever the QB is for oakland next seoson will have probowl yr, and watch for culpepper to become an average QB at the best..

shyhem   

Playmaker

I must say u have some valid points.Let us start with Oakland raider's QB.Kerry Collins likes throwing the deep ball and with addition of Number 18 moss,Yap like u said he is gonna have a ball and will rock on all the way to Hawaii.Will that led to championship?I really don't think so.The raiders are worse than the vikings and trust me,the vikings will be champions before the raiders discover the sweet taste of victory.Moss will most likely struggle in Oakland,compared to his years in minnesota.

As for the 8 defensive players on the line.I don't believ it will be aproblem for the vikings.They have the biggest offensive line(provided they are healthy) in the league.The vikings have also the deepest talent at the runining back position(Mo' williams,Onterro smith,michael Bennet, and Mewlde Moore)Nobody in the league can come close to that.And finally we have Culpepper,This guy is bigger than most linebackers and once he starts scrambling, the opposing team will be forced to choose btw spying on culpepper or stopping the run game.And ofcourse that leds to Nate burlson playing like a star.He is already proving to be athreat.As for Marcus Robinson,he too can take advantage of the one on one coverage.He is strong and tall,at 6"4 he can definately out manuever most cornerbacks and if necessary use his height to his advantage when it come to a hail mary jump ball.

Culpepper will definately be an average QB,but he will try to pass and complete more short yardage than ever before.He will try to play safe and watch out for him to use his legs more often than is necessary.

shy.

The new owner had to do some. eh

In NFL u don't make a move just because u need a make over, but rather for strategic reasons.And that includes trading players to increase your chances of winining.

So, why would a team get rid of its best player?

Yes, nate burlson,Marcus Robison and Kelly Campbell.However none of them is as productive as Randy Moss

Exactly! Ain’t nobody heard of em Mothaeffers! Daunte keeps on throwing the darn ball to RM.,As if hes the only player in the team.

Yes,we lost some and we won some.In most cases, Our defense just let us down.

Dude, without Randy, that team was nothing. He comes in and they start winning. Sure the D fence sucked, but with randy in, they were winning games.

NO?

Again Assumption number two.We had no problems with our recievers.Our offense was one of the most explosive, and we were rated the second best offense after the Colts.

Dude. You must be chewing on some heavy jaad. Didn’t you just say the other recievers were not as good as RM? That’s what am talking about, without randy in there, daunte could not be able to communicate with them. He only throws the darn ball to RM.

Now, tell me what the offense stats are w/out Randy?.uhuh yea. Sure…….

Partly true, but nobody said so.We never said randy moss alone will deliver us a superbowl ring.Furthermore if u check carefully,i said i'm not anti moss trade, which basically means i'm not against the idea of shipping moss to another team.However i didn't like what we got in return.There is no way we are going to fix our defensive problems with a seventh pick and Napolean Harris.Add the depature of moss to our defensive issues and i'm telling u,here in the viking's country we are no longer optimistic about the future.

My thing is, all these other recievers were outshined by moss. They gonna step up to the plate and play hard. That’s my personal belief.

Put u'r facts before the hate

No I don’t have to give facts to hate a TEAM. Hehehe