Sign in to follow this  
nuune

ASTAANTA CALANKA SOMALIA OO ........

Emperor   

^Which country are you referring to...

Somaliland - Hargeisa 1988 or Somalia - Mogadishu 1991 ?

Calal hadii labadalo sidee dad isugu soo dhawayn karaan? that was my point..

I mean Somalia ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, da whole country is almost gone and destroyed ,,,,

Calal hadii la bedelo wax way isu soo dhawayn kartaa coz dadka qaar baa calalkaa caabudaya oo u haysta muqadas ,,,,,, then they should know in la bedeli karo ,,,,,,,,,

Baashi   

Calankeena bulugloow Cawaale...

Calan suubanoow samada u ekoow...

Qolobaa calankeedu waa ceyn oo...

Caasha calam..(arabic)

I remember all these nationalistic chants...I hated it when I was young for they forced us to sing them day in and day out.

Later I understood why. These were the national anthem (or/and variation thereof).

This TFG doesn't have the mandate to change anything. Their mandate is limited to manage a political transition, heal the wounds of the civil war, jump start true and genuine reconciliation efforts, name an ad-hoc committe to recommend the way forward i.e revised constitution ratified by all the federal regions prior all-inclusive election managed by UN.

All that is not possible for there is no peace in the land.

Emperor   

^These are all a made stories, a desperate form of compaign to generate a support, a clear indication of defeat... Just wait few you will see another new story

PS: Arabic version of the flag son..

Caasha calam - Long live the flag (twice)

Dhuula Zaman - Throughout the time(Period)

Ramzal Culaa - The symbol of highness

Rmazal Wadhan - The symbol of the country

Quuluu Macii

Caashal wadhan .... Something like that...

Emperor   

^Born as an original reer Kisima, Big time Alanley boy, Majengo ilaa Biifka sxb... Laakiin iskama sheegano Sxb or others will doubt you..

Besides we did all this Songs in iskuulka Bilaal, befor we moved to it we did in Egyptian Machadka next to it...

A.J.   

The Etho's obviosly want the flag replaced as it claims one of 'their territories' as one of the five points of the star. therefore it is going to happen and a flag which meets Ethiopian approval will be initiated. just standard procedure of the TFG administration