Sign in to follow this  
nuune

ASTAANTA CALANKA SOMALIA OO ........

^^ No, I think people take a guy who thought that a footage from the black hawk down movie was a IRL pic of the Mog fightings more seriously.

You obviously couldnt face the hypocrisy in your previous statement. Not a surprise.

N.O.R.F   

^^Black hawk down on not, Ethios used Heli gunships on innocent people with your support.

You see there are people whos opinion one respects and others whos opinion is just that, their opinion. Wonder which one you are?

Dont want to get into a childish spat (i will only beat you silly AGAIN).

Now, can you make a statement on this propsed flag change?

Fabregas   

Somaliland wants to part from Somalia. Djibouti is no more and Somali Governments have given up their claims over the Ocaden regions and the N.F.D.Which leaves a tribal fiefdom in Puntland and a Warlords/Ethiopian playground in Southern Somalia. What is the all fuss the flag about?

^^ You've already made a fool of yourself and hit rock-bottom so no worries there dear. To answer the topic of discussion; I'm staunchly against any flag changing and it's also my firm belief that this wont ever happen.

Fabregas   

Ethiopia came to Somalia to keep it's part of the five points of the Somali flag. Thus anyone who acknowledges and legitimizes their presence in Somalia automatically supports their claims and occupation of the region formerly known as Somalia Galbeed!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

Ethiopia came to Somalia to keep it's part of the five points of the Somali flag. Thus anyone who acknowledges and legitimizes their presence in Somalia automatically supports their claims and occupation of the region formerly known as Somalia Galbeed!

Hmm, interesting,,but their is no occupation as they were 'invited' by two people out of a parliament with hundreds of people :D

and the names will be changed too ,,,,, :D

The government officials will be Abebe, Meles, Kebede ,,,,,,,,,

and the word JAALLE will be changed to ATTO ,,,

:D:D:D

Emperor   

^^ Your qoute:

I don't mind Somalia changing the flag and the astaanta ,,,,, then we could have better relationship when you remove that stuff

Adeer horayna waxaad utiri waa calal waana labadali karaa, hadana waxaad leedahay hadii labadalo isu soo dhawaansho ayay keeni kartaa... so Which one is it? Ma calal unbaa mase ma ahan?

Besides Men (Perhaps few men) were and are still responsible for making peace or war, and not a flag, it is just a mere Calal (Maro) as I think...