Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

WOW, They love our flag. Riyale, Silanyo,Warabe admit it.

Tonight on Universal TV a an extensive interview was carried by Axmed Xasan Cawke asking the three presidential candidates so many questions, the most interesting one was.

Whats your favourite colour?

Riyale: My favourite coloure is Blue and white.

Silanyo: My avourite colour is Blue.

Warabe: My favourite colour is the pure colour (Meaning white) and also...Blue.

Then cheeky Awke says behind their backs "This question sounds to be a(Joke), but it can tell us whats in their minds" .

BINGO. :D:D:D

The masks has been stripped from these BAFUUNS who are telling their people something while having something else in their minds which in this case is (SOMALIWEYN), Thanks CAWKE for taking the masks off.

Somalia_flag.gif

"My Favourite colour is BLUE & WHITE" by President Riyaale June the 10th 2009

Emperor   

^Don't fall for the hype Abti, there is no permanent secessionist, there has never been and never will be, they all love the repulic, well all do... Their first President Tuur declared secession, a temporary one, and later denounced it. Egal was only there waiting for a strong Somali nation to emerge from the South, and now Riyaale is the confused one, a former spy and low key player in Somali politics... Warraabe, although confused in nature, will one day confess his love for the mother nation of Somaliweyn, then the whole brainwashed secessionists will think he only said to make a joke :D

As for Siilaanyo, ooh, he's the one giant player who played major roles in the previous Administration of the republic and has first hand experience serving the Somali nation as minister from Mogadishu. After he becomes President of SL, his opinions and next move will greatly matter, we are all waiting patiently...

Siilaanyo for President of SL, Riyaale go home - as a spy you had more than enough of the cake.

My hat is off for the great jaurnalist Axmed xasan Cawke, he is a master on phsycology, he knew what he was asking them, but they all fall into his trap uncontiosly, thats what real jaurnalism is about exposing the pretenders, I wonder what the press in Hargeysa will write tomorrow.

RedSea   

I didn't know you guys had copyright on the color blue and white. You're reading too much into this. Faysal Cali Waraabe loves the blue flag? that is crazy talk. :D

I personally like the color powder blue and white for its purity. Allah also loves that color and as such it's always associated with good things.

Hanibal your the kind of person these guys are decieving, ask any respected psychologist and they will tell you the three presidential candidets loving the same colour is not coincidence, all this drum about somaliland hype is going no where and they know it, in the south we say "anoo siteey u jeedo, siisow maxaa i saaraa" meaning roughly "if you can have all, why have less". these guys know the big pie is complete Somaliweyn, anything less than that is less.

RedSea   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

"if you can have all, why have less". these guys know the big pie is complete Somaliweyn, anything less than that is less.

Well that is the problem. You have nothing. And I have no confidence you lot have the mental capacity to bring together two villages let alone Somaliwayne under one helm.

N.O.R.F   

^LoL

Why not talk about the other things they talked about?

Cawke thinks hes some kind of in depth interviewer