Sign in to follow this  
Istaahil

information for my singal somali girls!!

Istaahil   

i was at this lecture about a week ago by this scholor in sydney from egupt. the subject was marriage and it got to the part were people ask questions. i forget what the question was but i think it was something to do with what a man is aloud to do when asking for a girls hand. anyways he actually said that men are aloud to peek at a girl without her permission when she does not know. like in her room when she is gettin dressed to see her hair and figure. i was really amazed because i never heard this before and never thought there will be such a thing.

anywayz to all u girls who are singal, make sure ur blinds are down next time ur dressin coz u never know. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Haashim   

Istaahil, that was the time when it was difficult to see the girls beauty (hair, legs, hands etc) unless to peek when she does'nt know that u r looking her, but today it's easy to see .... :rolleyes: , just joking Sis, i know there are many good, mutaxajibaad girls around. however, the SHEIKH is right it's permisable to do that So, be awrae ! you and all other mutaxajibaaad girls :eek: .

FARUUROOW MAXAA BARBARA KU GEEYAY, FA'UUL

Haashim   

Shuju, don't worry Sxb. Duulka sirtooda lagama sal gaaro, they can show and hide at the same time :rolleyes:

RAGGU WAA INTII NAAGAHA KA SOO HARTAY

Miriam1   

Salam

UNBELIEVABLE !! i dont agree with that at all

What the h*ll it throws out all the codes of modesty and selfrespect that are ingrained into us by our religion.

THere are two explaniations either the shiekh is a total wako or he must be talking about somting totally different and someone misunderstood .

"PEAK" U SAID OH MY GOD !! redface.gifredface.gif

Peace

No more Peeping toms (for all who are fami.liar with British slang) Now they will be Peeping Farah's. LOL

I like to stress for the record that even if this privialge is accorded to me as Man, i dont think i will risk encuring the Rath of you women.

Besides Like Muaad said " Duulka sirtooda lagama sal gaaro, they can show and hide at the same time ". ;)

Rahima   

Sister Jawaahir, sorry to say, but its true.

However, the brother must be serious, it's not a consent to go peeping at every sister or just for a perve :mad: . It is reported in a sahiih hadith, i just can't seem to find it.

The reason behind it, is that rasuallah ordered that we see of the perspective spouse that which may encourage marriage.

So as sister Istaahil said, make sure your blinds are down. smile.gif

Haashim   

Originally posted by Rahiima_as-Somaali:

Sister Jawaahir, sorry to say, but its true.

smile.gif

many youths like shuju1 would say GLAD TO SAY, ITS TRUE smile.gif

this is an answer to those who blame ISLAM that it does'nt take an account to human feelings, emotions, desires etc. on the contrary it takes an account but in the limit of ALLAH'S will (the creator of human being) who knows their interest more than themselves.

QOFKUU ALLE KHAYR LA DOONO DIINKUU FAHAMSIIYAA (SAHIH HADITH)

asiya   

jeez i never new bout dis but i suppose its important dat a couple r compatible in every way ie sexualy.as long as us girls can peep 2.