Sign in to follow this  
Peace Action

Al-Shabaab preparing final assualt on Mogadishu

The Somali internet portals are reporting that Al Shabaab are preparing a final push against the TFG in Mogadishu. I don't know if this is true but if it is, it is really bad omen for Somalia. Those in the know how should tell us if the TFG has strategy to counter this menace.

Did those portals talk about the preparations from the other side ?? ,,

Kenya putting troops in the border

Ethiopia saying they will come back again

US bringing more warships

and so on ........

Without confirming this final push I can tell you that an important event with great significance will take place soon insha Allah.

It will bring glad tidings to the believers and enrage the disbelievers.

GAAROODI   

Alshabab taking over mugdisho is going to hail the continuation of the dark ages for Somalia, and don't think that the world will sit by doing nothing.

- kenya (troops on the border) will not come into somalia but will reinforce the security of there border

- Ethiopia will protect its interests namely the port of berbera and its strategic interests, somaliland stability by increasing arms supplies and training.

- The americans and the U.S. will re-think the somali TFG system in favour of more tangible results namely trying to increase the capacity of Somaliland by recognising it, and increasing puntland by providing it training and cooperation.

these are the most realistic senerio's, while in mugdisho, more splinter groups will come out within the islamic camp competing against each other own specific interpretation.

oooooooooooooooooooooh! Snap!...Its probably gonna happen the day after shiekh hotel does the somali villa auctions!

I am gonna bid on Afweeyneh's hat! Any one else doing some bidding....i hear the prices are low.

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

I can not elaborate on it, but keep your eyes and ears open and you'll see for yourself insha Allah.

What, are you gonna send a pack of explosive-packed transvestites to kill the remaining teachers and students in Xamar?