Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Makhiris in Seatle Release a Communiqué in Support of Haylaan, Western Bari Elders

Thankful   

Originally posted by TheParagon:

Invaded? Are you a fool? Damn yes!

By who? Oh don't be silly now! Ofcourse by PL and its hired help!

a man who represented E.Sanaag and W. Bari in the last elections?
Liar!

Elected? Lol. You mean, as opposed to be 'selected' but then tricked? Oh yes. Him.

Reminder: there is no democracy in PL. Don't you know? No electoral voters but...yeah, you can guess it.

The supposed election was for what mandate? Which he, might you, lost!

Everything after that was his making.

Now, have I made it simpler for you, I mean, to the nearest to simplicity it could get?

....Please don't bring up the Diaspora into it again. It's a non-starter!
smile.gif

So basically you are saying Puntland is powerful enough to invade the land and kick Atam out in one day without local support? Man, I don’t even think that highly of our armed forces.

I'm lying about Ilka-Jiir being a representative in the last election? May I remind you that it impossible to delete history!

So now Ilka-Jiir was not the one and only representative from E.Sanaag and W.Bari right? All other area's had numerous people running. But not Ilka-Jiir home base, the area he toured made sure he was the one and only person running.

Remember the massive reception he received when he toured the area's before the election? There are many more pictures from W.Bari and Eastern Sanaag of his huge welcoming I can post to help with your memory.

a man who represented E.Sanaag and W. Bari in the last elections?
Liar!

So you say I am lying?? Well according to the Dhaharonline:

Following that unceremonious electoral defeat,
Makhir elders held a closed session in Garowe and unanimously came up with a final verdict that crowned the general as the supreme political leader of the entire Makhir community.
It was the right decision and the perfect time for the general to create a vision, a long-term goal and a governing model which will help his people track the progress of their regions, not to mention the uplifting spirit that would result from such a dream.

I think you are the one that is mistaken! But the radical diaspora(couldn't help it), has a history of denial denial denial!

These pictures and the support it shows that he has is the reason that Atam cannot compete with Ilka-Jiir for popular support and why Puntland chased away Atam.

Badhan-Ilkajiir2.jpg

14_2.JPG

Paragon   

Are you a numskull?

That was the campaign for the cheated selection. After that, who told Ilka-jiir to take the post of Interior Minister? Not the community, ave they? Think!

Powerful PL? Hehe.

Thankful   

So now you agree he was chosen to campaign and represented these area's, ok we are making progress

Nevertheless, he was oblivious to the responsibilities and leadership requirements that came with such great power. After three years in his tenure as the interior minister of Puntland, he has yet to create a viable administration in Sanaag, Haylan (Highland), and Western Bari.

According to Dhaharonline, it was the elders that wanted him to take this position to make a "viable administration."

We can agree that he was chosen as the top politican by the elders of these area's. We can agree he is on Puntland side right now and that Atam retreated!

Cheated selection?? Tell me why the elders and Ilka-Jiir still chose to remain in Puntland if they were cheated? There are many threads where Xudeedi praised Faroole and Puntland until last month.

Rambling for rambling sake aside, we know the truth. Ilka Jiir recieved huge support from the Diaspora as well as locals back home. It's also a fact they chose him as the supreme leader of Makhir politically. It's also a fact that he is on Pumtland side and is the main man hunting Attam in the hills.

a man who represented E.Sanaag and W. Bari in the last elections? Liar!

Originally posted by TheParagon:

Are you a numskull?

That was the campaign for the cheated selection. After that, who told Ilka-jiir to take the post of Interior Minister? Not the community, ave they? Think!

Powerful PL? Hehe.

Ouch, :D:D:D