Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Riyaale not just a Mugger but a Vandal

NGONGE   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Rabshado_Hargeysa_0.jpg
clear anger

The one on the right is my habarwadag. I better phone the rascal and find out what made him get involved in such rabshad! :D

Sorry for the dead people but it's still a storm in a tea cup.

NGONGE   

^^ Did you listen to his speech yesterday? That's how presidents speak, saaxib. What did Siilanyo say in reply or even in reaction to this whole thing?

As long as Riyaale keeps it tight and under control I really can't see him losing his seat. His opposition are not good enough.

N.O.R.F   

^You think I listen to Somali BBC? What did he say? It wasn't his fault?

He hasn't lost his seat because he has broken every rule in the book to make sure of that.

NGONGE   

^^ The book on its own is worthless, saaxib. It is the job of those that 'protect' it to ensure that nobody could break the rules. Tell me again, why did we not have elections in 2008? Who allowed Riyaale to get away with it? Why not earlier this year and why not now? Who is allowing him to get away with it.

Why are the same people not allowing Siilanyo to get his own way? Read my lips:

P O L I T I C S!

N.O.R.F   

^I see. Anything goes miya?

So how do you reconcile your support for this type of POLITICS with your support for a fully recognised and independent Somaliland (considering the statements made by those who SL wants to leane on to achieve it's objective)? Also, isn't this what SL faught against in the first place?

NGONGE   

^^ Nope. I believe Riyaale will eventually return to the democratisation process. He will do it all in a way that will appease the outside world. But he will make sure that he wins.

Yes. This is what SL fought against in the first place but, what you forget is that Riyaale does actually pay lip service to the process. The opposition are not being arrested, the people are not fully oppressed and the army is not bombing major cities.

Thierry.   

^^ I agree a thousand years under Riyaale is better than a day under anarchy, the opposition should be patient they have been for over 18 years.

NGONGE   

^^ You need to get with The Siren and try to talk some sense into Xidigo. And while you're at it, get her to change her name into something that starts with S. :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Riyaale is the best SL has at present. All these people fanning and fueling the opposition and their silly tactics are just closet clannists.

So funny reading that.

Ngonge, serenity is going to follow Xidigo out unless y'll stick to Riyaal. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ You're misreading her there. Our Serenity knows nothing but SL. The lady is not for turning (as Mrs T once said). :D

Xidigo is a special case. I know deep down she does not belive in all that unity nonsense. You're the one that is occupying my old fence. Trust me, things from this side look much better. icon_razz.gif