Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Riyaale not just a Mugger but a Vandal

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You're misreading her there. Our Serenity knows nothing but SL. The lady is not for turning (as Mrs T once said).
:D

Xidigo is a special case. I know deep down she does not belive in all that unity nonsense. You're the one that is occupying my old fence. Trust me, things from this side look much better.
icon_razz.gif

Nice of you to have so much faith. I don't know to be honest.

As for your old fence, I like the view from here to be honest, pluz it took you the best part of 8yrs to get off this fence, why would you think I will jump off so fast. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Riyaale is the best SL has at present. All these people fanning and fueling the opposition and their silly tactics are just closet clannists.

and those support Riyaale and his corrupt ways are? The opposition has done NOTHING wrong unless you agree with his dealings. Better the devil you and all that i suppose.

Sophist   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Xidigo is a special case. I know deep down she does not belive in all that
unity nonsense. You're the one that is occupying my old fence. Trust me, things from this side look much better.
icon_razz.gif

Unity is nonsense and disunity is all that is great! Aloow noo gargaar!.

S.

RedSea   

LOOL. Lets not play the 'clan card'. No one is saying that Riyaale doesnt deserve to run somaliland.He is somalilander, born and bred. But the people of Somaliland voted him in, now he needs to man up and stand before the poeple and let them decide.