Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Geedi's new mundul

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

he is the prime minister for God sake. Isku xeshooda! Who else but Somalis would question their head of government for being able to buy a house?

Gabbal   

he is the prime minister for God sake. Isku xeshooda! Who else but Somalis would question their head of government for being able to buy a house?

Even in a foreign nation with donated third world aid money? What do they teach you at the schools you go to?

N/AA: Even in a foreign nation with donated third world aid money?

how did you determine where the money come from?

Walaal, in school, they teach me to work with facts and not exaggerations or beliefs.

^Possibly baacnimo.

That "baacnimo" is the only thing you can add is truly baacnimo.

how did you determine where the money come from?

Because..umm...Somalia,has no functioning money making institution(s). :confused:

I thought that was rather unbaacish of a an observation,but i digress.

Jacpher   

lol@Geel. Si baacnimo ah wax ugu sheeg.

NN: Yours is beyond baacnimo. Was that you or Taako who once argued they [TFG] are entitled to profiteer whatever they get in the name of Somalis?

Wa runtii Naxar, oo lacagta wuu shaqaystay Geedi, waayo wuxuu la dagaal galay Alqaeda iyo Argagaxiso, soo mahan?

Really, if it was up to me geedi deserves a house and more for what he is doing, be it fighting terrorist or leading the government.

Jacpher   

could institutions be really the only source geedi could have got money from to buy a house in kenya?

It must be that monkey clinic he was running before Meles brought him to politics.

quote: Because..umm...Somalia,has no functioning money making institution(s).

could institutions be really the only source geedi could have got money from to buy a house in kenya?
I dont know, you tell me,you are the one who seems to know where he got his monies from.

I am the son of a Vet Dr & i know damn well that cow clinics dont earn that much capital,So,Where did he get it from?

Perhaps,sniffing Meles's tail?

you would think that considering our second biggest resource is animals, we would have a little more respect of for vets. Prof. Ghedi is worked in maney different jobs, I don't care to defend any one of them but what i find problematic is people here being simpletons and declaring that the money our prime minister used could have only came from Aid Money or "Institutions" the country is lacking. Jimcaale, unless you can rule every other possible source of the prime ministers money with evidence and you know of his financial worth, then please call it a day!

you would think that considering our second biggest resource is animals, we would have a little more respect of for vets. Prof. Ghedi is worked in maney different jobs, I don't care to defend any one of them but what i find problematic is people here being simpletons and declaring that the money our prime minister used could have only came from Aid Money or "Institutions" the country is lacking. Jimcaale, unless you can rule every other possible source of the prime ministers money with evidence and you know of his financial worth, then please call it a day!

War ileen balo,Adeer,Where did the PM get his money from?

Milking Cows?