Sign in to follow this  
Nur

eNuri Salutes the Islamic Courts

Nur   

To the People of Mogadishu

The Judges of the Islamic Courts of Somalia

The youth who liberated our captive people

All Well wishing Somalis and non Somalis worldwide.

" I have always held the religion of Muhammad (read Islam) in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today ."

----Sir George Bernard Shaw

"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? "

-----Lamar Tine, Historian.

" As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Musselmen ( Muslims); and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan ( Muslim) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries "

------Treaty Of Tripoly 1797

------Between USA ( President John Adams) and Islam.

---------

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron.

Dwight D. Eisenhower, From a speech before the American Society of Newspaper Editors, April 16, 1953

---------

“There will be no peace. The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy, and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killing.” Ralph Peters, (US Lieutenant Army Colonel)

-----------

“ Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some

and throw it against the wall, just to show the world that we mean business .”

Richard Perle's associate, Michael Ledeen. 2003

------

" As so often, the term 'terrorism' has proved a rhetorical smokescreen under cover of which the strong crush the weak"

Nir Rosen, The Guardian.

"Himmatii, Himmatul Muluuk, wa nafsii, nafsu xurrin taral madallata kufraa".

"Anaa in cishtu, lan ucdama quutaa, wa in mittu, lan ucdama qabraa "

----Imaam Shaafici.

" It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

------Dolores Ibarruri

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat

----Theodore Roosevelt

"And it ought to be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. Because the innovator has for enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions, and lukewarm defenders in those who may do well under the new."

Nicolo Machiavelli c.1505

On behalf of all my silent readers on these pages, eNuri and staff ( Total one person plus Barakah ) prays for your success in bringing peace where the UN, USA , the EU, the OAU, Arab League, Warlords, IGAD and three TNG goverenments have failed for the past 15 years.

It was a clear intervention by Allah SWT to save the weak and the poor, against the oppressors, criminals, warmongers and politicians driven by lust and power.

I take my turban off to salute you from my pulpit here at the Somaliaonline Forums, wishing you further success, inshAllah my advice shall follow of how to handle the peace, as its more elussive than handling war.

May Allah bless the uprising for peace

May Allah protect the weak and defenseless civilians against power hungry warlords and their supporters.

Nur

http://audio.islamwe b.net/audio/listenbo x.php?audi oid=144394&type=ram

Note: Latest Chatham House Report:

http://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/default/files/public/Research/Africa/bpsomalia0407.pdf

The Suffering and Genocide of the People of Occupied Western Somalia Region

http://hrw.org/repor ts/2008/ethiopia0608 /

Baashi   

Amin to that ducaa yaa Nur. Looking forward to read ur take on this one. I hope you touch all the basis.

Sh. Nurow, ilaahey haku sharfee, arintaan bal shaaca ka qaad, oo shaafiinta nasoo gaarsii, shacabkana u ducee, shayaadiintana inkaar, iyo inta sharta wado, oo ilaahey haku sharfee, shiiq Nuurow sheekada bilow!

Sh. Nurow, ilaahey haku sharfee, arintaan bal shaaca ka qaad, oo shaafiinta nasoo gaarsii, shacabkana u ducee, shayaadiintana inkaar, iyo inta sharta wado, oo ilaahey haku sharfee, shiiq Nuurow sheekada bilow!

Aamiin, aamiiin Allahayow, aamiin. sha'leey macaan baad ka soo tuurta Sheekh. Allahu akbar.

Nur   

Bashi, Allah-U Baahne, Ayoub and Abdillah

eNuri is closely following events as they unfold, I am waiting for few days before I share my thoughts so to be as accurate and prudent in my interpretation of factors playing in this new formation.

I can not forget an event that happened to me when I was in a public Bus in Mogadishu back in 2002, when the driver of Bus I was riding and a man wielding an AK 47 pointed guns against each other, I was on the way of the pointed guns, my nerves were as cool as a polar igloo, but for a minute, the thought of death for no good cause freightened me, it dawned on me, just how many great people were wasted by total scumbags.

Nur

RedSea   

assalamu calaykum,

I mr. Red Sea also salute the Islamic courts and their great cause, and Aaaaamin to the Ducaah.

Jazakalahu Khayrah Sheikh AbdalNur.

p.s. ina Ayoub Shiekhow, the majority of Muqdisho population are happy about the changes and how things are going so far, don't you think we should respect that to be honest brother?

assalaamu calaykum.

Nur   

Ayyub Sheikh Bro.

I still believe that reaching power was one 1% of consolidating and sustaing power, just like I wrote in that link, that realization is what is needed to have the resolve to maintain power in the right hands, because we have seen power in the wrong hands, and it was Anarchy!

Nur

Kashafa   

^^ Hardy Haa Haa. And you would know how, lassie ?

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly

Indeed so, daring greatly is the game plan. The results are up to Allah(SWT). At this vantage point, The Court's accomplishments are unparalled. 16 peace confrences and 3 Transitional Federal Goverments later, they turned a grass-roots kick-the-mooriyaans-out campaign into a national vision: Islam is the Solution.

We(concerned un-biased un-qabalistic un-secular nomads) in the qurbu pray for them and their success, inshallah.

Kashafa   

^ Any topic under the Islamic Sun can be discussed here, including the wave of Islamic revival sweeping through the Middle East. It may trouble you and your ilk, but change is fast coming, shawty. Learn to live with it.

Originally posted by Reality Check:

^Because this section is about Islam.

If he wants to discuss/support Somali politics, go over to the POLITICS section.

U Deserve a medal for this. smile.gif

I realize I'm beating a deadhorse because the topic starter is the moderator for this section.

However Kashafa, I would like to address you by saying if you mean by islamic revival you mean the violence and deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, I'd rather there not be any revival at all.

I think this section needs a new moderator.

Haashim   

Nuuroow, although it's true that there are many NADHIIXA, MUTARADIYA and MOWQUUDA onboard the UIC train, the UIC proved that they're the best solution in Somalia so far.

So, do not listen those who opposes UIC because they expelled their warlords (Mogadishu & Kismayo cases) or they threaten their corrupt rulers (Somaliland & Puntland cases) but continue to tell the truth as it is and may ALLAH reward you.

Aammiin.

My HOPE & DUA however is to see Bay, Somaliland and Puntland accept MAXKAMADAHA peacfully and without single bullet.

Aamiin