Sign in to follow this  
Nur

eNuri Salutes the Islamic Courts

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

Does/Did Meles Zenawi conform to the teachings of Islam?

That Males Zenawi is not a Muslim or doesen't comform to the Islamic teachings is not,can not and will not justify the islamicness of whatever the ICU supported or participated in.

Hence,Biixi's point stands to reason. Q.E.D

Nur   

Biixi bro.

Could you please tell us where they have violated Islamic Principles? and then tell us your vision of an Islamic State that you will support?

Nur

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Nur:

Biixi bro.

Could you please tell us where they have violated Islamic Principles? and then tell us your vision of an Islamic State that you will support?

Nur

I didn't say it justifies it. Rather if some ppl demonize the I.C.U as been far from the principles of Islam. Whilst heralding warlord Zenawi as the ultimate saviour of Somalia, then surely it is a gross contradiction? When brother/sister Bixi prays that "Allah never return them" one gets the impression the he/she believes that the current status quo is better than the I.C.U. Or are we saying that a mujrim(Zenawi) is better than the I.C.U who commited mistakes, because he(Zenawi) didn't commit his mistakes using the name of Islam?

Nur   

Geel Jire bro.

May be Biixi has a different vision of an Islamic State, he may not like the Ethiopians too, just may be, he finds faults with how they went about establishing an Islamic State in Somalia, so give him the benefit of the doubt as a Muslim who knows that everyone will be reaised in the day of Judgement with his allies and protectors.

Nur

Biixi   

Originally posted by Nur:

Biixi bro.

Nur

Listing what Islamic principles they've violated will take pages. Better will be to list what was Islamic about them

1) ICU memebers were Muslims -- just like the rest of Somalis.

Biixi   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

quote:Originally posted by Nur:

Biixi bro.

Nur

I didn't say it justifies it. Rather if some ppl demonize the I.C.U as been far from the principles of Islam. Whilst heralding warlord Zenawi as the ultimate saviour of Somalia, then surely it is a gross contradiction? When brother/sister Bixi prays that "Allah never return them" one gets the impression the he/she believes that the current status quo is better than the I.C.U. Or are we saying that a mujrim(Zenawi) is better than the I.C.U who commited mistakes, because he(Zenawi) didn't commit his mistakes using the name of Islam?
At least Zinawi did not abuse his religion to gain power.

Nur   

Bixi bro.

You mean that the only positive thing you can mention about the Courts is that they were Muslims? Like everybody else? you mean same Muslim-ness like that of the TFG?

Nur

Biixi   

Nur Bro

I can say many positive about every body even Geel jire's example(Hitler) but my original statement stands ICU was not an Islamic movement the only Islamic thing about it was their muslinimo claim.

Nur   

Brother Bixx

You write:

"but my original statement stands ICU was not an Islamic movement the only Islamic thing about it was their muslinimo claim."

OK, in that case, could you kindly tell us what makes a genuine Islamic movement in your standard? give us examples of your vision, I promise if you convince me that I will work for you.

Nur

Biixi   

Nur Bro

Calling the ICU an Islamic movement is insulting to Islam. I stated that the ONLY Islamic thing about them was their adherence to the Islamic faith just like the rest of Muslims on this planet. Convince me otherwise.

Defining what is and what is not an Islamic state and arguing about is besides the point. Point is that the ICU shouldn't be supported in any form and may ALLAH prevent them coming back.

Nur   

Biixi brother

Help me please: You are saying the Islamic Courts Union was NOT an Islamic movement, but the definition of what makes any organization or a movement an Islamic Movement is BESIDES the point of this discussion?

I am lost here brother,........ if The ICU being an Islamic Movement or NOT was not the POINT , then was the point?

Nur

Biixi   

Nur bro

"I am lost brother, if The ICU being an Islamic Movement of NOT was not the point, then was the point?"

ICU is not an Islamic movement, yes its members are muslims and so is/was USC, SSDF.....etc.

"Defining what is and what is not an Islamic state and arguing about is besides the point."

Just stay within what the ICU claims and what I stated about it otherwise we'll end up semantics land --lol

Ms DD   

Biixi

Point is that the ICU shouldn't be supported in any form and may ALLAH prevent them coming back.

The residence of muqdishu would vehemently disgaree with you. They have never experienced tranquility and stability in the last 17yrs except when the ICu was in chanrge. Pls dont let your hatred blind you of the good things they have done even if you dont agree with them.

Biixi   

Many in Mogadishu who don't belong to Awey's clan will disagree with this myth

"They have never experienced tranquility and stability in the last 17yrs except when the ICu was in chanrge."