Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Siilaanyo-Al-soomaali

Poker   

Siilaanyo returned to Hargeisa today and said a lot of good things.

Real Mujaahid real Somalilander.....

Chimera   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Xiin brother, this forum attracts a diverse group of Somalis from multiple regions in Greater Somalia and the wider Somali world and it seems they all want to stress the importance of their ancestral region and that is reasonable in my opinion, nothing wrong with being proud of where your father/mother was born or where you grew up as a kid, but i object to projections of 'pride' or 'importance' at the cost of others. All roads led to Rome and they brought the terrible Goths there, why would you want all roads to lead to Kismayu if this theoretically could mean the end of the city in case of a backlash? Why would anyone propose absolute monarchy when we are still paying the price of a absolute dictatorship?

Maybe i misread your post xiin(and i apologize if i have)and the posts of everybody else, but my choice of using the words: ''Supremacists galore'' could be explained as a reaction originating from observing over the last couple of weeks a pattern and a steady rise of intolerance,indecency and the pure degradation of respect towards one another on SOL.

:D:D

You are definitely misreading my post, Adam. You are (quite uncharacteristically) using plain literalism. Pedantry aside, all roads do not, and will not lead to Kismayo. You and I know that. Even those that lead to that city today go through important places like Dhoobley and Kabsuuma
:D

Likewise, I hope you don’t believe both Farax B’s question and my quick rejoinder were serious symptoms of prejudice and pride, respectively.

Clearly, this is an Adam exception. In my line of profession, when exceptions are thrown they are handled with care
:D
:D To my defense, i was listening to Somali music as i shifted through this topic, something i normally never do, and it seems i was barking at the wrong tree, but my point about the 'rise of intolerance,indecency and disrespect in SOL'' was spot on ;)

Originally posted by Nabadoon GASHADE:

[QB] The way this guys from Pirateland are going, it is not far before they compare the moster Yey to my littel self, and cliam A&T have also killed people in 2002 when he visisted Yamaarugley.

Easy, You don't have to confess to a crime.