Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland minister Talaabo held prisoner in Ethiopian hotel

To the secessionists, this is a major issue lads and one you have address ASAP.

Your credibility is on the line. How can a minister be held up in a hotel for 35 days?

How can he still hold his title after being AWOL for so long?

What about the serious accusations he has leveled against his fellow “cabinet” members?

Is this a gang or a government?

As for the nac nac group, what’s your point, this is heated discussion, and some times low jabs are thrown but the secessionists have so far conducted themselves honorably.

MMA, Che and others should not lecture on clanistic view points and patriotism those two do not hold the moral high ground.

To the new members, join the discussion, don’t insult individuals here, but all is fair in the political war in Somalia, take sides, play hard and contribute to the discussions but don’t act like you are above the fray none of us are that important and there are no awards given out…

Were there any discussions in this thread? I doubt it. All we have in here is we are better than you, and clan this and clan that..Have a intelligent discussion and people will contribute something positive, but anyways continue you usual things guys..

^^^In an ideal world yes of course, the embassay should help him with his visa and status.

However we ahve other priorities to pay for the $7000. bill. Our refugees should get that money.

GT: None of us are Plato or Kant, we are discussing Somali politics, comparing and contrasting as for the clans and regional admins, they are the constituent’s dear lad.

The secessionists are harmless to a point, those who need help are the fake nationalist who pretends to be from clans they are not and fake cyber Jihadis who rejoice in mindless violence back home while they live a peaceful existence in the west

Che, adeer his misfortune is a political one caused by the fake secessionists ideology.

Thats the point of highlighting his plight and the comedy of errors that is Talaabo and the hotel incident.

me   

^So you do recognize him as a Somali citizen and that he deserves the help of any Somali. No matter how misguided he maybe,politically or otherwise.

Som@li   

Some1 should give the Somalia embassy details in Addis, This is a somali man in trouble, and should be helped.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Some1 should give the Somalia embassy details in Addis, This is a somali man in trouble, and should be helped.

Cut the BS.

Som@li   

^mate, cidla baa ka didi, my comment was a sincere one, and Talaabo is from my home town, Erigavo,and should be freed.

RedSea   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^Gaduud, does that mean your weekly allowance is not enough to get him out?
;)

Dukey, Gaduud mar hore ayuu khamiiskiisa dhigte, lol. (just the other night, waan waaninaaye)

On one hand he is promoting SL cause, and on the other somali affairs ayuu gacanta kula jiraa.

Atleast with you dukey, you are an open book, love it or hate it. Likes of Gaduud and his secessionist brothers and sisters are undercovers, shedding tears for our people today, and fiesting on our misery and turmoil tomorrow.

Gaduudi, you are no better than dukey, you need to remember that. Atleast Dukey is honest with himself, adiga laakin meel laguu raaco majirto, jah wareer aa kugu dhacay.(SL hanoo laado iska dheh)

LZG,

You obviously don't even know what somaliwayne is. So let me remind you.

Somaliwayne= koonfur somalia(where you from), Somaliland(where am from), Western somali,NFD, and Djabouti.

Anyone from anyone of those can equally speak for any somali inhabited region as they wish. However I am very amazed at the level of sheer ignorance from you when it comes to these issues.

When it comes to being shady, flip flopping, I think you have become accustom to that, but I am not interested in exposing you(your signature of Shariif Ahmed is enough and you later removed and cursed ICU out).

First learn a thing or two before you come here and embrace yourself like that in public, saying red sea may not speak on behalf of somalis (as though am not somali) or somaliwayne as though Somaliland isn't considered part of Somaliwayne. :D

What a world we live. Midyaroo kastaba waxay rabtaa in ay afka kulasoo gasho.

Duke,

If this thread isn't reactionery thread, then is it a thread for you to distract us from the failures of Yey and his masters?

Things aren't going well buddy, even those trained troop you spoke of are being haunted down in Bay.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Che, adeer his misfortune is a political one caused by the fake secessionists ideology.

Thats the point of highlighting his plight and the comedy of errors that is Talaabo and the hotel incident.

General Duke, frankly these seccesionists are so far up the butts of the anti-Somalia gods they pray to that there is no way in hell you can have an honest discussion with them.

The answers they give you are like preselected responses from a seccessionist menu and they'll dish them out over and over and over and over and over again.

I tried, but interacting with seccessionists is just a futile exercise in boredom. The last time I tried having a decent discussion with one of them, I actually ended up envying my feet- they were asleep.

Good luck. dhulQarnayn Out!

RedSea   

You gotta love these people wallee. If these are Somalia' sons and daughters then I feel very sorry for somalia. :(