Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Advice to the TFG!

Khalaf   

Xalaan, lets forget about the past its your views man, Morgan is a sick little biach that deserves to be hanged sxb along wit many others still breathing today, case closed lets leave it at dat.

It seems u and Violet are more concerned about Symbolic victories: Need to pacify this area of xamar, need to show the “enemy” whats up ect ect. U can not solve problems militarily history is fact to this, u only add fuel to the fire, u can never rule a population that is against u passionately.

By following your policy wiping out this area along with civilians.....one its war crime in my view I don’t believe in collateral damage even if civilians support them, even if they are the great criminals it dont matter........I would take 20 years if need be to isolate the other side, never bring damage, and fire to ppl........and just because they commit a xaraam by burning corpses don’t justify war crimes.

I gave advice to TFG here, tho I think neither side could ever and will benefit the whole of Somalia, but da best strategy now should be to pursue the policy that best minimizes death and destruction. Its not about negations walaal for your team...........but if ur smart isolate this area of resistance.....cut it off completely, nothing in nothing out,....time will run out, u don’t need xamar to be the capital......what should be the greatest focus is to save innocent lives.....remember now most of xamar is on board dont take that for granted i say to da TFG....play politics....and use force smartly....not the caaq way....wa iga talow

Ebyan   

JJ_Mahad

How else can they get these areas under their control? We all know negotiation would never work. What option is the TFG left with? :confused:

Khalaf,

The population of South Xamar is and has been against the establishment of ANY government in Somalia (for obvious reasons) since god knows when. What is the government to do? They are being attacked left, right and center and you expect them to just sit there? I'm not advocating for genocide and the government isn't either. The government told the civilians to leave these areas because these 'insurgents' were using them as shield..they did this to minimize civilian casualties.

What am concerned about is peace by all means necessary.Diplomacy failed simply coz there were too many to negotiate with and not all can be satisfied.And i care less for who lives and who dies,and thats what all should concentrate on and again,my advice is to intensify the Drill.Cut off the enemy,give them no chance to even cure their wounded.Simply,give them War in its finest,purest form and Khalaf,the moment we achieve that,u can aswell say that somalia is peaceful.As for what is xaram and xalal,Disunity is xaram,chaos is xaram and oppression is xaram.Besides,its not the whole of Xamar that is being used,its only some parts,xaafado.

JJ_MAHAD   

They have no options, simply they are not incharge.

They dont decide when to fight, how to fight or if to call a ceasefire.

It is tragic though, they are left with justifiying the atrocities of the Ethios.

Read, and Reread the news for God's sake, tfg is not the captain of this ghost ship.

There will be no ceasefire, we need to conclude this as soon as possible. If there is a let up it will happen again. Thus these armsand their men must be brought under control.

There is no clan courts even the reason for fighting has changed now to just clan.

Yesterday they were trying to make deals with the Ethiopians, now its not Puntland but them who are the enemy.

They need to be finsihed off arrested in mass and tried.

JJ_MAHAD   

GD,

You look bullish about wiping out a certain clan from existance.

I wonder to know, how long have you had this illfated intention.

Alaha ku caafiyo, That is the only thing I can say.

No JJ, not acertain clan but a gang who have lived on the poor flesh of Somali;s for far too long.

Let me be specefic, The TFG is will wipe out the brains, the cells and the brawn of the anti-government groups.

The scrap merchants, charcoal traders,land occupiers who a while back hid behind the claok of clan, then yesterday used the faith and who today have reverted back to the clan...

They will be wiped out isnha Allah and it will be better for the whole nation in general and for reer Mogadishu in particular.

May Allah SWT forgive us all.

RedSea   

Yes Xabashis have been Isolated and killed by big number. So I can see where the sadness is coming from people?

Keep grieving for the death of Ethiopians. man it sucks, they called the Xabashis for help and now even teh Ethiopians are calling for help while trapped in Muqdisho staduim. Inta loogu galay ayaa eber laga dhigay.

Waa Ilaahay mahadii. Allahu Akbar.

Khalaf as i said it in another thread, to extricate from this trap following should be done, and int the right sequence:

1-ceasefire

2-relocate this tfg thing to somewhere else

3-withdraw Ethiopian troops

4-reconcilatin conference attended by all parties (not just the one's tfg invites)

^^^Mujahid-SNM, will you be here when Mogadishu is pacified of the clan group who are opposing the government?

Or will you go into hiding as before. Dont try to paste shiite on our eyes lad. The facts are a millitaryoperation to clean up the city is ongoing and if you kill 10,000 ethiopians it will not stop, there will e no compromise, there will be no let up untill Mogadishu is more peaceful than Hargaysa as it was in the past..

Xiin, the Ethiopians is an excuse, and how on earth you want us to belive that this clan is more religious, more nationalistic that all of the rest of Somalia is childish to say the least.

I undertsood you belived in the whole clan courtsfallacy.

The TFG will not be shaken but this group, they should be hunted and destroyed, we remember how the clown courts hunted and destroyed the warlords. Force is a means of geting to the set objective..

Dont you think?

RedSea   

^Who has gone hiding?

I was here except for the last few weeks, I think you have been missing for the last few days and your propaganda news update has been missed dearly also by those who rely on it.

As for Muqdisho, peaceful my shoes? The Ethiopian are shelling inncoent people, the invaders and their helpers will be dealt with Insha Allah, the only time Muqdisho will be peaceful is when they are kicked out of the city, the invaders that is, the residents and citizens of that city will remian intact Insha Allah.

As far as peace goes, Xamar was peaceful to begin with, it was the Xabashi puppet and their masters who disrupted the peace that was in place before them. And by the way, tell your uncle to get back to Mudug where he is confortable the most, he shall peace there and take his xabashi helpers with him.

Then, you shall see peace...