Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland 11th Year Anniversary Celebratins, August 1st on SOL!

Thankful   

Africanown,

why would you set yourself up for that one?? Those pictures were taken last week! There is obviously people in Boorama who are either using the Somalia Flag as a political tool; "if" there is an election or they want no part of an independant NW Somalia.

Che,

Now post a picture of Borama last May 18th celebration. Compare the people that came out for that event to the picture you posted.

I knew all you Somaliland deniers left clicked that picture and saved it haha.

^No is denying anything , we just oppose secession.If anything you are denying dissent within your ranks contrary to your professed democratic principles. Ironically Barre admin wasn't too fond of dissent :D .

That said, you gotta admit things seem off when your president's own constituents is waving the Somali flag. It would have made sense if that's Las Anod.

^^ What happend to the task I gave you? Find some pictures of Boraama during May 18th (any given year).

"we oppose secession" So what? Go cry about it. Its about to what the majority of the people want... I wouldn't worry/care for people that are breaking away from me.

^That task is for you to do kiddo. And in sense you are in mood to run away from Somalis, watchu doing anyway here on Somali site, well other than help with the traffic.

The majority according to who and what numbers do you have to prove that?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

The majority according to who and what numbers do you have to prove that?

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^^

See the benefits of taking your own destiny? Somalis should never be united politically. That's a set back..

You are right-people of Sool, Sanaag, and Awdal should decide their own destiny.
You were saying?

^Agreed there, but it's not you and me that will decide their destiny, but from the looks of it, you seem to have decided their destiny for them-if that's not case, how do you come to the conclusion that majority of people above-mentioned provinces are for secession?

sool_boy   

folks , i hear riyale is hiding somali blue flag under his bed... the day he loses the election he will dig under his bed and pull it out.is that true? :D

Thankful   

Rudy Wasn't there kidnappings of aid workers near the kenyan border where your al shabaab, hizbul....etc control? What about the Canadian reporter girl that has been held up for almost a year?

Hunguri   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^ I agree...but Majority rules. Go to Erigavo and Boorama for fact finding mission.

Africanown, you are mistaken Erigavo by the fact finding mission theory. Erigavo is not the whole region, its simply a district within the region. Erigavo is a heterogeneos city, where almost every one within Sanaag region has his share and contribution of business transaction. For a clear fact mission, the City entirely depends on the infrastructure of Boosaaso port. For example, the little fruit that grow in Midhishi, and upper hills of the mountains are all Exported to Boosaaso Via Bir-Xamar, Yube, Carmale, Hadaftimo, and Badhan. The roads and port infrastructure of Puntland have a very strong influence on Erigavo, and we are fully aware. As for Somali land, Burco is the nearest commercial city to Erigavo, where it takes farmers almost full day of hassle to reach Via Ceel-Afwayne, Gar-Adag, Saraar,Oodwayne, and a number of cities. Despite of all the hassle, farmers wont get nothing from Burco in exchange of their fruit. Coz, Burco is a land locked city and the nearest port is Berbera ( You get it lad ).

Sanaag, is the 2nd largest region in Somalia and consist of 5 Districts

(1)Erigavo

(2)Badhan

(3)Laasqoray

(4)Dhahar

(5)Ceel-Afwayn

There you place your magnifying fact mission glasses and minus the minority from the majority, you will get -3 :D ( Puntland ) !