Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Navy: The Only Way To Stop Somali Piracy

Qudhac   

somaliland haday u dhaqaaqdo maalin ayey ku soo uruurinaysaa, these xaraan ku naax savages from somalia..

these people dont understand the rule of law, or any form of civilised living, all they understand is brute force.

i suppose you cant blame them considering where they come from but i believe they can be rehabilitated to lead a civilised life.

Fabregas   

oh shut up, please, you sound like that Austrian right wing leader, except the farax version who believes in the supremacy of his town.

(ps.that had to be said). This guy wuxu ku washey civilization, as if you are the founder of the greek civilization.

Emperor   

^Because we are not greek or English :D

As for the topic, Adeer dadkan way idinka gardaranyihiin waayo burcad-badeedka dadki ayay dhibeen, ee kasifeeya Badda Somalia oo dhan, idinka iyo Alshaab hadaad sidaa yeeshaan shaqo fiican baad qaban waana idinku taageeraynaa.

u homies...dont be like lil wuzzes now! i support the pirates..they are the navy of all somalis.

did u see what happened today...moran indian navy(guess they didnt eat chicken curry for while) shot a fishing ship from thailand...thinking it was a somali pirate boot... what the hell is a thai ship in somali waters..that proves my point..u come u be a good game!

long live the pirates with their suvs!! and rich lil daugthers!! can some 1 hook me here!! i am 4 dad paid meher...lool.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Adigu maxaad uga xanaaqaysaa civilazation ?? ,,
:D

Because this confused person goes around portraying other Somalis as literally uncivilized flies, who are naturally backwards, and in need o lesson on the arts of civilization. Of course, you, as a fellow gentleman from Andalus, may not have problems with those types of views. :D

Emperor   

Lol @ Nuune, waa sax hadii ay SL iyo Alshabaab-ka naga sifiiyaan burcad-badeedka, waanu taageeraynaa. Alshabaabka iyaga xooga mursbaarbaa ku go'an si dhamaystiran looma taageeri karo, balse qadiyada SL muqadas bay noqon :D

Qudhac   

Originally posted by B_G:

oh shut up, please, you sound like that Austrian right wing leader, except the farax version who believes in the supremacy of his town.

(ps.that had to be said). This guy wuxu ku washey civilization, as if you are the founder of the greek civilization.

first of all i never said anything about civilization whether greek or any other, second there is no doubt that the actions of these people is not what CIVILISED people even in the context of religion as you may do with their lives.

whether be isbaaro, kidnapping, money laundry, warlordsm, piracy, drug trafficing....

all these dispicaple action are from dark ages and are all xaram under islam.

now all these actions are practiced in somalia and clearly there must be a reason for these people to go that route.

we trying help you man..

they are all practiced in somalia,

damn...i just use my hands to comb my hair 4 real.. homie...keep hope alive...u and me... we can get them pirate daughters!! they gonna need a visa soon. loooooool.