Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Was Arafat poisoned? Chirac may know..

N.O.R.F   

Chirac knows what killed Arafat, says ex-aide

AP

Published: August 05, 2007, 00:00

Ramallah: Former French President Jacques Chirac knows what killed Yasser Arafat and should make it public, an ex-Arafat aide said yesterday, reiterating that he believes his boss was poisoned by Israel.

Arafat died on November 11, 2004, after being treated in a French military hospital. Bassam Abu Sharif told reporters yesterday - on what would have been Arafat's 78th birthday - that Chirac and Arafat's French doctors know the real cause of death but decided to withhold it from the public for fear of further destabilising the Middle East.

Abu Sharif said he believes Israel killed Arafat with a substance that destroys red blood cells. Asked for proof, he said he would reveal his sources if Chirac publicly denies his allegations. Israel has vehemently denied involvement in Arafat's death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abu Sharif spoke several days after a senior Hamas leader in Gaza, Mahmoud Zahar, alleged that Arafat was killed in a conspiracy between Israel and Palestinians close to Arafat.

Zahar cited a 2002 letter in which Abu Sharif urged Arafat only to accept food and drink from people he trusted. Abu Sharif said yesterday that in the letter, he was referring to Israel's 34-day siege of Arafat's compound in 2002. At the time, he said, Israeli forces inspected food shipments to Arafat and had an opportunity to tamper with them.

gulfnews.com

Peacenow   

He was known for liking young men and getting buggered by them and after a few of them, he got the bullet, as one would. Anyone who knew him would vouch for that. Sad to blow away your cherished thrid world freedom fighter tosh image away, he was anything but a good man. He died a failure. He was a filth bag. His prostidude wife holed up in a apartment in Paris. Showered with Chanel while his people starve. Typical how everyone goes to Paris to die these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB_uLDZPapk

''How can we smile when a day doesn't go by when the Muslims aren't massacred?By Allah i have not seen that in years and years. By Allah give me a day when Muslims are not massacred. A day in Palestine when they aren't massacred. Salhudin Ayubi''

Please save the waves of tears you cried for your 'brothers' the only muslims who are suffering now are black muslims and no one in the world is saying a world. Maybe it is because they are black.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

aren't you said you are a secularist ?? why do you care about muslims ??

The most thing is to demolish this falsehood that there is such thing as a muslim world. There isn't, they don't care about you and they never will. They will convert you, for the sole reason, that they will have high billions. With those numbers they will throw you to whoever they are raging against.

That doesn't mean you abandon your religion and take someone else's ......... if most of the people are bad then there must be still a small number of good people.

Do you want to be a Muslim for people or for the sake of Allah ??

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

That doesn't mean you abandon your religion and take someone else's ......... if most of the people are bad then there must be still a small number of good people.

Do you want to be a Muslim for people or for the sake of Allah ??

I never imlied that. But when we as a people are so gung ho to recieve the blessings and approval of Arabs, while the country crumbles and people starve, then a different thinking is in order.

A case in example -those 4 terrorists caught in London. Just whose war are they waging. Ask a starving child in the bush tonite.

Noone and I mean noone will think one bit, one second, about Somalia tonight in Doha, Dubai or Kuala Lumpur. Thats the truth. Face it.

No one in Doha and Dubai is thinking about somalia doesn't mean we throw the religion. It is not for them if they threw them then we should keep it ... it is not for Arabs, it is for all.

We should differenciate between Arabs and the Islam otherwise we are doing a very huge mistake here.

As i said many times, I DON'T LIKE ARABS but ISLAM is another story and it is mine from Allah.

Again, the poor innocent Arabs are different from those who are called themselves kings, queens and whateva they call ....those who wear diracs and azzz-kiss the westerns ,,,,,

Fabregas   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Sad to blow away your cherished thrid world freedom fighter tosh image away, he was anything but a good man.

''How can we smile when a day doesn't go by when the Muslims aren't massacred?By Allah i have not seen that in years and years. By Allah give me a day when Muslims are not massacred. A day in Palestine when they aren't massacred. Salhudin Ayubi''

I asked you a simply query, which was to provide evidence for your assertation. However your brain cells told to go of on a rant against Yaseer Arafat. I also wonder how your brain cells came to the assumption that I admired Yaseer Arafat? How do you I have a " a cherised image" of Yaseer Arafat? Perhaps you a reminder? Btw never liked Yaseer Arafat and never will!

Please save the waves of tears you cried for your 'brothers' the only muslims who are suffering now are black muslims and no one in the world is saying a world. Maybe it is because they are black.

Go ahead Black freedom fighter, tell us how many blacks you saved them today? I am sure your brothers in Cape town will like to know.

I asked you a simply query, which was to provide evidence for your assertation. However your brain cells told to go of on a rant against Yaseer Arafat. I also wonder how your brain cells came to the assumption that I admired Yaseer Arafat? How do you I have a " a cherised image" of Yaseer Arafat? Perhaps you a reminder? Btw never liked Yaseer Arafat and never will!

Wigad   

I dont know what you got against arabs but you sound like a little kid i have not seen a grown sane person blaming all their problems on one race.

Tahliil   

I am having tough time to digest the logic behind such assasination...he was shaking and trembling to begin with, why would they want him to die at that age and after all these yrs?? It never adds up for me

Its sad people are making up stories about the late Abu Ammar.

There is a Muslim world and we are part of it. As for black people, what does that mean? Are we more black than those who live in southern India or more so than the Sudanese?

We are Muslim, African, Arab and part of the world community.