Sign in to follow this  
Afro

Muse Suudi I did not get a car, a house and an office from the government

Castro   

Nothing wow about him. The wow is for the opportunity to inflict on Sudi that which he does on others. A curad for a curad type of thing. But then someone who lost his curad to Sudi would have to do it.

Kashafa   

^

So why not apply the old "Sins of the Father shall visit the children" rule.

If we can't get the warlords themselves, we can hit'em where it hurts most: Heart & Home.

What if we somehow made a census of all the warlords who have family members abroad. Names, address, occupations and then harrass the hell out of them, among other punitive actions ?

Castro   

Sounds like a plan. But here's a caveat: a decent descendent of a certain warlord could be harassed and/or hurt by an over zealous person. Unless it is known, for a fact, a family member is providing material support to the warlord relative, that person cannot be held responsible for what happens in Muqdisho.

Finding a young man (or a group of them) who would take money to hunt down and kill a warlord (or two) would be the way to go. An assassin squad of sorts. Then the other warlords can be threatened with loss of their own lives.

Better yet, create the first and only global Somalis-in-the-diaspora funded Warlord's Head reward. Not unlike the $25 million on bin Laden's head. Here's how it works: create a global account where Somalis would donate a dollar for each person in their family, say, every month. After some time, the account would grow large enough for someone, somewhere, to conclude, cost-benefit wise, that it is worthy to kill such and such warlord and receive the reward. The larger the reward the more people who would be interested. The only condition is the warlord is wanted dead not alive. So no effort should be expended in capturing him but all the energy should be focused on ensuring his death.

Pacifist   

we can't get the warlords themselves, we can hit'em where it hurts most: Heart & Home.

What if we somehow made a census of all the warlords who have family members abroad. Names, address, occupations and then harrass the hell out of them, among other punitive actions ?

I don't agree all though most of these warlords harm people, why would you harrass innocent people who haven't done anything to you just because their parents caused harms to most walaalo? I don't justify these kinds of acts really? Maybe they are against the acts that their parents are doing don't you think?

Kinda reminds me of the whole scenerio of yeah that qabil caused us harm why don't we wound or kill one of their own. Wrong I say

By the way my parents are not warlords, just incase you try to target me :D And am surprised at myself for being in the politics section wow am out.

RedSea   

Here is what he had to say in another report.

He said:

Niman ***** ah oo Waqooyi ka Yimi Ayaa ku leeday Dagaalkii Mogdishu oo aanu ku Laynay" Qabqable Muse Suudi Yalaxaw Posted by: qaran

Qabqable Muse Suudi Yalaxaw oo ah dagaal ooge ka soo jeeda Magaalada Mogdishu ayaa waraysi siiyey Idaacad la yidhaahdo Radio Banaadir oo laga leeyahay Mogdisho.

Mr. Yalaxaw oo faahfaahin dheer ka bixiyey Dagaalkii ku dhexmaray Mogdishu kooxda uu la safan yahay ee la yidhaahdo Isbahaysiga la dagaalanka Argagixisda iyo Maxkamadaha Mogdishu, ayaa ka dhawaajiyey in dagaalku dhexmaray Isbahaysiga la dagaalanka Argagixisada iyo koox Munaafiqiin ah oo ku soo gabanaaya Magaca Maxkamada ah Islaamiga, Nimanka ku dhintay dagaalka ee wadaadada sheeganaayey may ahayn dad wanaagsan oo Culimo ah taasna waxa kuu cadaynaaya Maydkoodii waa loo dhawaan waayey Qadhmuunkii iyo Urtii ka soo baxaysay, Dirxi ayaa Maydkoodii markii ay dhinteenba galay, waa la buufiyey markii loo maro waayey Urtii ka soo baxaysay nimankaa jidhkoodii, Dadka waangsan ee Culimada ah jidhkoodu ma uro mana Qudhmaan marka ay dhintaan......... Waxa ku leeday oo lagu dilay dagaalka niman Isaaqa oo Waqooyi ka yimi iyo Oromo aan Muslim ahayn oo la soo waalay iyo looma ooyaan Puntland ka yimi.

Mr. Yalaxaw oo la wediiyey su'aal odhanaysa adiga oo ah wasiirka ganacsiga ee Somalia, Waxa uu u qabtay Ra'sal wasaare Ali Mohamed Geedi in aa 7 cishu ku timaadaan Baydhabo adiga iyo Wasiiro kale.........Arintaa maxaad ku odhanaysaa.

Jawaabtii Yalaxaw..........Ma anigaa wasiir ah !!!!!!! waligay ma noqon, mana Noqonaayo Abidkay, ma jiro wax Wasiir ah oo aan ahay iyo wax xil wasiirnimo oo aan cid u hayaa. Jawhar oo 90 kilo meter ii jirta ayaan tegi waayey. ma anigaa markaa meel 250 kilometer ii jirta taga.....Ma tegaao.

Dawladan aad sheegayso iyo Madaxweynaha iyo Ra'sal wasaaraha iyo Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaan midna ma Ictiraafsani. Dawlada Mogdishu Iman-weyday ma Ictiraafsani.

Su'aal kale oo odhanaysa, Waxa uu Iclaamiyey Dagaal oogaha layidhaado Sheekh Yussuf Indhacade Daliil odhanaaya nimanka Isbahaysiga ku jiraa waa lala jahaadayaa, Xaasaskuna waa ka furan yihiin.........Arintaa maxaad ka odhanaysaa hadaad tahay Xaaji Suudi Yalaxaw.

Jawaabtii Yalaxaw...........Aar yaa Islaantayda iga Furi kara.......Aar dad iyo duunyaba miyaa la is-bililiqaysanayaa. ma nimanka sidaa u hadlaaya ayaa diin iyo wanaag wada........Islaantayda la igama furi karo. ku sidaa yidhina ma u jaawabayo.

Mr. Yalaxaw ayaa ku adkaystay in uu la dagaalamaayo Argagixiso iyo Al-qaacida, kuwaas oo ka difaacayo Magaalada Mogdisho.

By: Osman Abdillahi Sool.......Freelance Journalist.

LOL@Kashafa & Castro! You guys seem to have deviced a good plan. Make sure it's fair though haddii kale idinkaa warlords kale noqonayya :D .

YY, I think most of Qurbaha folks are genuinely concerned about this ‘uncivil’ war. And considering the fact that majority of them consists of women and children, I wouldn’t characterize them as warlord supporters. I can definitely see the advantage that Somalis in the Diaspora have to take a positive initiative and intervene in this conflict but the great challenge remains to be how to organize them and unite their efforts.

Castro   

To kill a mocking warlord should be a worthy goal and cause for all those who are tired of watching Somalia further and rapidly descend into disaster then oblivion.

Afro   

Killing a warlord will not solve our problems, although it sounds a good start, but the main problem of somalis is the lack of realisation of where these warlords are leading us to, This is not the first time they started a war in Xamar, and maybe it won't be the last one. The first thing the government should do is Sack them. We as Somalis in exile is to campaign and show the world who these crule animals are, remeber these warlords participated the Kenya conference once the international community threatened to brand them war criminals if they don't take part, and IGAD threatened to impose travel senctions. So this is the only way which they can repent.

Gabbal   

I think we have our own warlords in the making! Jalle Castro iyo ninka odayga Kashafa ba haday wax ku midoobey wa la yaab. :D