Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Delegation from companies arrive in Puntland

What they need next in puntland is more hospitals and roads and schools. Those three things should be priority for the Puntland admin.

Sky nice pics.

Hornafrique

Puntland will develop their natural resources like any other provincial/state under a federal country whether it is Alberta in Canada or Texas in The States. Resource exploitation should be happening all over Somalia and in all states.

Horn, no not at all, the model that I would prefer is that of Singapore, with talented workforce thats all. The priority is as Taako said, an educated healthy workforce.

Pujah   

^^Suppose we accept this federalism you speak of how can Puntland be allowed to exist? As far as I know Somalia’s map hasn’t changed and there is no Somali state called Puntland which is actually several states that joined forces based on clan line.

Unless of course the country is to be separated based on clans and in that case the country’s map needs to be redrawn to show just how segregated we are

There will be 5-6 states in Somalia. Puntland is but a state within a state. I don't see why people are arguing over this fact. Puntland is not here to hamper the development of others but to facilitate trade with other states in Somalia and build relations with other states around the globe.

Whether it be with EAU and Latrobe in Aussie land or something else. It's aim is not to seperate from Somalia but to build its region like all others should.

Wel put, Puntland came about due to its people, the idea it will go away because some outside it dont like it is absurd. Its for the other states to get their acts together, if it based on clan, regional identity or they get along, just do it.

Duke, i hope this happens to your state. For Somaliland with its Oil, natural gas i think the Dubia model would work in that, Somaliland should not rely on its oil aspect to improve the lively hoood of its people, trade with ethiopia, and the gulf states should be strong factor, the other is to have school system teach IT and the computer field. Somaliland with its bright citizens can lead the way of information technology in Africa.

I was watching this Muxaadaro last night,

walahi the Sheikh said we're in illussion that somali will soon be rich. That we will get oil and gold. He said that's all myth because we somalis are in Fitnah now. And God promised that if Macaasi (danuub) happens among muslims, Abaar iyo Gaajo ayaa lagu saladaa. There would not even be rain but xoolaha naxaristooda darteed aa roobka u iman.

I love my country, but I hope we will be on the right track and rule by the Quran, not the so called democracy, thus we will get oil, gold, daimond and everything we wish from God.

peace

me   

You mean daylight robbery? Hmmmmm lets see where that investment goes when few of those pink people get kidnapped.

RedSea   

Somali thinker" Trade with Ethiopia"? fudge that.

Unless Ethiopia fully recognises and gets its hands out of somali affairs,I should not support such move.

If Ethiopia wants to have diplomatic relations with their neighbors,then they must not be involved with any somali anywhere militarily.

Ethiopia is killing somalis at the moment,we can't have any relations now that would financially aid them and help them kill more somalis,no way buddy.

Somalilanders and Puntlanders are selfish and inhumane individuals.While they are enjoining peace,they could mostly careless and some of them are even aiding the xabashis to kill somalis in southern Somalia.You will not enjoy nor will you succeed.

UAE, was a poor nation in 1966, so was Saudi and so on. Our nation might not get rich stright away, but there is nothing wrong with trying, with exploring with making deals. Anyhow all I see is the same anti-government, anti development andti Puntland groups. ME, ABWAN and Mujahid SNM. The dude with the new name is also one I dont doubt.

GAROOWE : Guddoomiyaha gobolka Nugaal “Nugaal waxay diyaar u tahay in ay dhaqaale ku bixiso soo saarida shidaalka”

Posted to the Web Jan 26, 16:28

Garoowe:-Gudddoomiyaha gobolka Nugaal C/laahi Ciise Aw-axmed oo maanta war-saxaafadeed ku qabtay xafiiskiisa ayaa wuxuu ka hadlay arimaha macdanta iyo shidaal soo saarista Puntland wuxuuna sheegay in ay dadwaynaha reer Nugaaleed ay diyaar u yihiin in dalka laga soo saaro khayraadka islamarkaasna ay dhaqaalahooda ku bixiyaan soo saarista macdanta iyo shidaalka Puntland.

Guddoomiyaha oo ka hadlay masuuliyiin ka socotay shirkadda Conmax oo 23/1/2007-dii booqasho gaaban ku yimid Conoco ayaa sheegay in ay halkaasi ay ku soo dhaweeyeen masuuliyiintan oo uu horkacayay Agaasimaha Guud ee Wakaaladda Macdanta iyo Shidaal soo saarista Puntland Xassan Mohamoud Osmaan (Aloore) ayna halkaasi ku soo dhaweeyeen masuuliyiin iyo waxgarad badan oo ka tirsan maamulka Puntland iyo Odayaasha deegaanka gobolka Nugaal ku waa soo ay ka mid ahaayeen Wasiirka Wasaaradda Maaliyadda Puntland Maxamed Cali Yuusuf (gaagaab) , Guddoomiyaha gobolka Nugaal C/laahi Ciise Aw-axmed , Duqa Degmada Garoowe C/qaadir Cismaan (foodcade) iyo qaar ka mid ah Odayaasha deegaanka oo ay ka mid yihiin Cismaan Guureeye Kaarshe iyo Xaaji Cabdi Shuluco oo labaduba horay u ahaan jiray Wasiiro.

C/laahi Ciise wuxuu warsaxaafadeedkiisa ku sheegay in ay shirkaduha ay shaqadooda ku bilaabayaan muddo 2 bilood gudahood ah kuna soo saari doonaan khayraadka muddo 6 bilood gudahooda sida uu sheegay Agaasimaha khayraadka dalka Xassan Aloore.

Halkan ka akhri soo dhawaynta shirkadaha uu hogaaminayo Mr.Alore

Waxaana 2-da bilood gudahooda la qodayaa 4 Ceel oo 2 ka mid ah ay ku yaaliihin Nugaal , 2-da kalana ay ku yaalaan dharoor.

Guddoomiyuhu wuxuu sheegay in xiligaan la gaaray wakhtigii la faa’iidaysan lahaa khayraadka dalka ee mudada dheer laga qatanaa, uuna quudaraynayo in dadka Puntland iyo guud ahaan Ummadda Somaliyeed ay ahaan doonaan kuwo la mid ah xaga nolasha dawladaha hormaray.

Wuxuuna intaasi ku daray in xiligaan ay dadka reer Puntland ay diyaar u yihiin in lala soo baxo khayraadka oo laga faa’iidaysto.

C/laahi Ciise Guddoomiyaha gobolka Nugaal wuxuu waxba kama jiraan iyo marin-habaabin ku tilmaamay warar qaar ka mid ah bogaga Internetka lagu daabacay kaa soo lagu sheegay in ay shirkadu ay si dhuumaalaysi ah u timid Conoco wuxuuna sheegay in ay arintaasi ay tahay wax been abuur ah , sidoo kale wuxuu sheegay in aysan waxba ka jirin wararka kale ee iyana la faafiyay ee sheegaya in dadka reer Nugaaleed aysan waxba kala socon arimaha shirkada , wuxuu sheegay in ay diyaar u yihiin reer nugaaleed in laga faa’iidaysto khayraaddka ay diyaar u yihiin in ay ka qaybqaataan waxkasta oo looga soo baahdo ee sahalaya in la soo saaro khayraadka.

Cismaan Guureeye Kaarshe oo ka mid ah waxgaradka gobolka oo ku hadlayay magaca waxgaradka gobolka ayaa sheegay in uu aad ugu faraxsan yahay in dalka khayraadkiisa la soo saaro oo laga faa’daysto si Ummaddu ay uga baxdo faqriga iminka jira.

Wuxuuna sheegay in reer Nugaaleedka iyo guud ahaan dadka reer Puntland-ba ay diyaar u yihiin in laga faa’daysto khayraadka wuxuna ballan qaaday in ay iyaku ay gacmo furan ku soo dhawaynayaan cidkasta oo dalka horumar ka samaynaysa.

Cismaan Guureeye wuxuu sheegay in dadka reer Nugaaleed ay maxkax-furan ku soo dhawaynayaan shirkadaha soo saaraya khayraadka ayna la shaqaynayaan meel-kasta iyo goob-kastaba oo ka mid ah Puntland.

Dadwaynaha ku dhaqan ayaa si wayn u hadal-haya soo saarista macdanta iyo shidaalka dalka waxayna inta badan aaminsan yihiin in ay arintaani ay tahay tallaabo mar hore loo baahnaa balse iminkana ay tahay in laga faa’iidaysto.

Haddii maamulka Puntland uu ku guulaysto soo saarista macdanta iyo shidaalka Puntland waxaa Puntland looga aqoonsan doonaa dawladii khayraadka.

Axmed C/salaam

Garoowe , Puntlandpost.com

Lake   

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

Duke, i hope this happens to your state. For Somaliland with its Oil, natural gas i think the Dubia model would work in that, Somaliland should not rely on its oil aspect to improve the lively hoood of its people, trade with ethiopia, and the gulf states should be strong factor, the other is to have school system teach IT and the computer field. Somaliland with its bright citizens can lead the way of information technology in Africa.

Yeah but first thing first...Push to get your Independence recognized internationally.