Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Awdalites welcome the decision of the voting commitee (Another day for Mugged ones)

Xudeedi   

Borama(Saylac.com)- Masuuliyiinta sadexda xisbi qaran ee somaliland u kala fadhiya magaalada Borama oo kala ah Axmed muumin seed Gudoomiyah Ucid ,Ibrahim adan Qalib kulmiye

C/casiis Cismaan rage Udub iyo waliba Saladiinta gobolka Awdal ayaa saylac.com u xaqiijiyey tageerada ay u hayaan wakhti kordhinta golaha guurtidu ay maanta gaadhay.

Masuuliyiinta axsaabta qaranka somaliland ee gobolka Awdal ayaa sheegey in mudo kordhinta la sameeyey ay soo afjari doonto khilaaf baryahanba ka dhex aloosnaa xisbiga talada haya iyo axsaabta mucaaradka somaliland. Dhinaca kale aqoonyahano iyo waxgarad kale oo aanu waxka weydiinay aragtidooda ku wajahan mudo kordhinta guurtidu maanta u samaysay Madaxweynaha Jamuuriyada Somaliland mudane Dahir Rayale kahin, ayaa dhamaantood dadweynuhu waxay shegeen in ay ahayd talaabo horumar weyn u keeni karta Jamuuriyada Somaliland isla markaana aduunka iyo wadamada dariska aanu nahayba tusi karta xeer dhaqameedka soo jireenka ah ee somaliland oo marwalba wadahadal lagu dhameeyo wixii khilaaf ah ee jira.

Guud ahaan gobolka Awdal ayaa maanta dadku waxay hadal hayaan mudo kordhinta loo sameeyey Mudane Dahir Rayale Kahin iyo soo afjarida khilaafkii mudaba soo taxnaa ee soo kala dhex galay axsaabka qaranka somaliland

Waraysiyo gaar ah kala soco saylac.com saacadaha inagu soo fooleh

The so called mugged once are the most happiest these days last night there was a party at madaxtooyada hargeisa . so if the mugged once are happy then its great maha lool.

Cowke   

Xudeedi, Rayale has left brutalizing effect on hargeisa. Their is no freedom for the ppl anymore, they can not speak a word of defamatory against rayale or they will be arrested as the journalists have been arrested and beaten on daily basis. PPL are killed in hargeisa and ceel bardale and more is to follow considering that siilanyo base of burco rumour has it are preparing for battle in hargeisa.

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

The so called mugged once are the most happiest these days last night there was a party at madaxtooyada hargeisa . so if the mugged once are happy then its great maha lool.

LOL..Just run with the ``mugged`` title. Simple minded folks..you gotta love him.

Riyaale is mugging us :( . garowe boys we need your help to overthrow this ruthless dictator. ;)

Cowke   

Africaown from what my burco friends have been telling me, their boys are preparing for war and heading to hargeisa. It is only street-talk, but as u aware it all starts from street-talk.

Hargeisa wa lagu ba'bacey baad maqleysa mar dhow!!!

Haatu   

^^ sunxaanallaah! No sane person would wish that for the peaceful city. We already have enough on our Plate. Reer Soomaalilandoow, ogaada in dawlad xun ay ka fiican tahey dawlad la'aan.

Qudhac   

the same old crocadile tears from the defeated lot known as buqland boys, their bitterness is understood as somaliland broke the back of their claim to sool and sanaag with devastating millitary defeat in which they still smarting from.

so one can understand their "afka nool itaal baranbaro" style of calaacal and baroor.

those who were defeated at the battle of war continuesly "defeated lot" have nothing to keep the mind at rest but to keep shouting from distance, their irrevant howling will fall on deaf ears.

somaliland parties will have their political contest like any democracy but it will be doomsday before we take advise from one man clan enclave riddled with corruption and piracy.

so the defeated can throw all the mud they like as its water off our back

Cowke   

Puntland is legal state that is supported by u.s and e.u and nato. We don't care what so-mafi-land has to say, as we are going to call the shots for hargeisa and bring them under federalism and guess what we have the world backing us.

We beat your sad lot in 2003 in 1 week, Abdullahi laughed at how soft they were and said he could take all the way up to berbera.

You only defeated us when we were battling on TWO FRONTS. Hamar and North-west, thats excellent.

Your not stronger then us because full force we know we won and full force u know u lost. But yes u r right u can beat us when we are half force and battling on two fronts of hamar and hargeisa. I agree with u there.

Qudhac   

bla bla bla

what are you talking about, every where you guys go make a run for it, kismayo you made a run for it, hamar you made a run for it despite having the ethopian forces backin you, las anod you were defeated withing 30 hour.

hence "afka nool itaal baranbaro", go and ask duke to translate for you.

Cowke   

Qudhac so how did i win in 2003? sxb puntland is the strongest region among somalis because if we dedicate our resources to 1 place like you have been then we are untouchable, but we have been dedicating our resources to two places.

Like i said, even though we dedicate our resources to two places, we can still put up a fight. even if i am fighting djibouti, hamar, hargeisa...i will still have the resources to fight..but can u fight from 3 different fronts?

Like i said sxb, if i faced 1 directions towards u, it will be 2003 again. and u know it and i know it and ethiopia begs us not to.

Sxb i am the creator of federalism the system u will be living under and all somalis will be living under for the rest of our lives. I am a leader ur not leader, you will never lead our country because you dont have that influence. If i can take out the south which is bigger competition then you will be taken easily becuz your smaller

Cowke   

Qudhac whether u want to accept it or not i dont care, but 2003 puntland dedicated its resources to 1 direction because abdullahi wasnt in the tfg at that time to worry about sending any resources to hamar. Thats why puntland was strong at that time.

And farole wants to bring that back again through the galkacyo accord, read the security arrangements that are being written.

Farole wants to make sure when puntland goes to war that his boys in the south must come and do their state duty. If we can do that, we are set.