Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Somaliland Oo Ugu Baaqday Qolooyinka Soomaaliya Dagaalku Ku dhexmarayo inay Isfahmaan

Jaylaani   

You better believe it!.

How could any be proud of this hell called Somalia. Read the news below. Where I came from we don't have to deal with this kind of BS. GHuman being should use thier brains.

Muqdishu, Arbaco, Dec 27, 2006 Waaga Cusub

Iyadoo Ciidamada Dowlada Federaalka KMG ee Soomaaliya oo ay wehliyaan kuwa Itoobiyaan, ay ku soo siqayaan Magaalada Muqdisho, ayaa waxaa soo baxaya warar sheegaya in Maleeshiyooyin isa soo abuubulay ay la wareegeen Dhowr goobood oo ku yaala Magaalada Muqdisho oo ay gacanta ku hayeen Ciidamada Gollaha Maxaakiimta Islaamiga Soomaaliya.

Arrintan ayaa waxay ku soo beegantay xili ay dadka reer muqdisho ay ka walaacsan yihiin in dagaal la isku adeegsado hubka noocyadiisa kala duwan uu ku dhexmaro Magaalada Muqdisho Ciidamada Maxaakiimta Islaamiga iyo kuwa Dowlada Federaalka oo ay la socdaan kuwa Itoobiyaan ah.

Wararku waxey sheegayan in Maleeshiyooyin hubaysan ay la wareegeen Xaruntii hore ee Madaxtooyadda ee Ex-Villa Soomaliya, Isgoyska Siinaay, Xaruntii Maxamed Qanyare Afrax ee Dayniile, Siinka dheer ee u dhaxeeya Muqdisho iyo Afgooye.

Ilo-Wareedyo lagu kalsoonaan karo ayaa waxay sheegayaan in Is-goyska Siinaay ee Degmada Wardhiigleey, in lagu iibinayo qaadka oo ay Maxkamadaha Islaamiga Ay horay ugu mamnuuceen in lagu cuno Magaaladda Muqdisho.

Warar Xog-Ogaal ayaa waxay sheegayaan in qeybo ka mid ah Magaalada Muqdisho lagu cunayo qaad la tilmaamay in laga keenay Magaalada Jowhar oo ay maanta gacanta ku dhigeen Ciidamado ka tirsan DFKMG oo ay wehliyaan kuwa itoobiyaan ah

Jaylaani   

Of course you can come to visit. There are a lot of SOMALI refugees in Somaliland. There is always a room for one more. We're very given people like that.

Jeylani,under other circumstances things would have been ''more saltier'',but North somalia doesn't belong to u,nor does it belong to ur secessionist fathers in Hargeyso.Guess it right will u?It belongs to ''soomaali'' and they are coming for it.They won't ask u anything,they'll come for it after they take care of some lil business in the south.I might come also and accompany them,so when that happens,u can then invite me to ur ''cariish'',thats if u got one and then as countrymen we might have some ''martiqaad'' thing.Ofcourse a couple of other officers might accompany me.So sxb,only under those circumstances can u host me as a visitor.

Jaylaani   

What ever makes you feel better my friend.

You come here to cry and I came here for entertainment. That is the difference between you and I.

Can you define Somli for me?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Incase you didn't know, Somaliland has nothing against Habashis. Ethiopian airline comes there 7 days a week and there is an Ethiopians embassy in Hargeisa. It's all about money.

I was only concern for the poor people in Somalia..I could careless who wins and who loses.

Adigi=ui sidii aad cabdalihai yusuf iyo xabashida ula xisaabtami lahay bal ka fakar waxba Somaliland kaagama 15 ahee. waa cajiib...

You are contradicting your statements.

At one moment you don't affliate and/or define yourself as being a 'Somali' yet you say you are concerned with the 'poor people of somalia'.

Is it destitution and poverty that moves you to have pity for 'Poor Somali people', of which you try to distance yourself from, Mr. S. Lander?

And exactly who are the 'poor people of somalia' and how could you care for them, if you are a non partisian? After all, you couldn't care less who wins or loses, Mr. S. Lander.-right!

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Incase you didn't know, Somaliland has nothing against Habashis.

Waar Yaan lagaa xanaajin ninyow, there is hundreds of somalilanders both from the diasporas and back home including also other diin loving Somalis who are prepared to stand up till the last man shoulder to shoulder with their brothers, so show some respect to those courageous men.

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

Alright Mr.Lander.Long live ur country which is mine and which am coming for.

A rotten mentality indeed, do u think the habashi will guard you forever.

Qudhac   

am not really sure why somaliland authorities bother to get them to stop killing each other... hey let the saves savage each other...

maybe the few normal ones will be left alive

Jabhad   

They won't ask u anything,they'll come for it after they take care of some lil business in the south.

War wuxu caqli xumaa..Who are "THEY", the Ethiopians. Some here are lost in a world of fantasy.

Somaliresistance,u either have issues with the language or u voluntarily chose to be dumb.in which ever case it is,the ''they'' is the transitional federal government.Capeesh?

Jaylaani,save ur tears will u?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Is it destitution and poverty that moves you to have pity for
'Poor Somali people'
, of which you try to distance yourself from, Mr. S. Lander?

And exactly who are the
'poor people of somalia'
and how could you care for them, if you are a non partisian? After all, you couldn't care less who wins or loses, Mr. S. Lander.-right!

That is my humanity side. I care about people, Chinese, Somalis, habashis...it doesn't matter…innocent people are innocent people!

The point I was making was, I have no political interest or affiliation with either one of these guys. I don’t have to support certain group in order for me to care for Somalis.

Captain Xalene,

You’re promoted already? A/Y is working fast, don’t you think dawg?.

I QUIT THE POLITICAL SECTION. SEE Y'ALL LATER!

Jabhad   

"Somaliresistance,u either have issues with the language or u voluntarily chose to be dumb.in which ever case it is,the ''they'' is the transitional federal government.Capeesh?"

Once again you show how small a mind you have. Its Tigree Federal Government kid or maybe you share something with Barre who said Meles is "SOKEEYE" or "we seek Yahuud help to fight other somalis".

Originally posted by SomaliResistance:

Once again you show how small a mind you have. Its Tigree Federal Government kid or maybe you share something with Barre who said Meles is "SOKEEYE" or "we seek Yahuud help to fight other somalis".

Don't hate the player.Dude,hate the game.U and ur clan courts and ur Eritreans got ran over.The long gone days are the days of ur ilk.Dude,no propaganda saved them then and no propaganda will save them now.Deal with the defeat. :D