Sign in to follow this  
Hamse

factoid: puntlanders in somali politics

Hamse   

a complex region blessed with highly intelligent and very industrious people according to various foreign authors has dominated somali politics since after independence.

2 presidents (cabdirashiid cali sharmarke, cabdulahi yusuf yeey)

4 prime ministers (cabdirsaaq xaaji xuseen, cali khaliif galayr, maxamed cabdi yusuf, xasan abshir farax, cumar cabdirashiid cali sharmarke)

40 ministers and deputy ministers

3 police cheifs including qoorsheel, maxamed abashir, matukade, etc

i'll post pictures and goods later.

Thankful   

African Own, you know the least about Somali history, maybe cause BC has such a small somali community. LOL, Siad Barre from Puntland.

Thankful,

On the lower scheme of things, you are on the right in excluding Siyad Barre, but AfricaNow is on the right in the bigger scheme of things, in that Siyad Barre and Cumar Jees are both technically of Puntland.

Till then,

Originally posted by Hamse:

a complex region blessed with highly intelligent and very industrious people according to various foreign authors has dominated somali politics since after independence.

2 presidents
(cabdirashiid cali sharmarke, cabdulahi yusuf yeey)

4 prime ministers
(cabdirsaaq xaaji xuseen, cali khaliif galayr, maxamed cabdi yusuf, xasan abshir farax, cumar cabdirashiid cali sharmarke)

40 ministers
and deputy ministers

3 police cheifs
including qoorsheel, maxamed abashir, matukade, etc

i'll post pictures and goods later.

So that's why they hate us. LOL.. :D:D

Abtigiis   

Maxamed Cabdi Yususf iyo Xassen Abshir Faarax gormay raísul wasaare noqdeen? :D:D

By the way, I am not going to dampen the nostalgic feelings of my cousins from the East in this thread!

Just that if you count Yey, you should really also count Darmaan, and hence the Galmudug guys will have two Presidents in Aideed, and Darmaan.

Hamse   

^^ abdiqasim chose galayr, abshir and maxamed abdi yusuf during his time. it shows you don't even know your history. keep going my friend. hate will consume you.

Abtigiis   

ah! hamse, you remind me of Abdiqasim. This means Galmudug leads with 3 Presidents (Abdiqasim, Aideed and Darmaan). And Honestly if YEY is counted, I insist Darmann should. No one accepted YEY as a Somali President.

The Zack   

LOOOOOOOL@Yey, cali khaliif galayr, maxamed cabdi yusuf, xasan abshir farax, cumar cabdirashiid cali sharmarke.

The only valid leaders in that list are Sharmarke Sr. and Abdirizaq H. Hussein. Any warlord/madax-wanna-be in the past 19 years don't count.

Hamse, try again. Find another way to tell us your TOL rocks.

Hamse   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

ah! hamse, you remind me of Abdiqasim. This means Galmudug leads with 3 Presidents (Abdiqasim, Aideed and Darmaan). And Honestly if YEY is counted, I insist Darmann should. No one accepted YEY as a Somali President.

no one accepted hehe. you are becoming a comedian. looool. ma sidaasaad yeey uga naxdaa.

one really really sad fact is that yeey was much more sympathetic and accepting to onlf cause than other puntland leaders. odega khald xun ba ka fahanteey. the reward he got from angry onlf man.

Thankful   

No one? Are you being delusional again? The world did!!! Of all the names you mention AT, show me EVIDENCE of anyone getting a reception similar to the ones of Abdullahi Yusuf in the pics I produced. You're naming guys that can't even wear the same shoes of Yey, when it comes to acceptance.

Maybe not in your imaginary world he wasn't accepted but internationally he was definitely was.

0013729ece6b0abd1ad019.jpg

xin_1121103022215437518355.jpg