Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

FM Buuba interview

RedSea   

Taako Man,I know 400k is too much in Africa these days,that and many more things is what I don't like about Riyale,but I was going after your redicolous numbers which you threw out there,saying Riyale earns 2million a year.So that part admit you said to sound fansy,just admit it dude.

I will call it a day.Go do your homework or something,maybe start sitting in open area or maybe quite room,think about these things,the situation back home,listne to your heart,follow it,you will discover the truth.

Being in denial and qabiil centered isn't going to take you anywhere.

In my case I don't support any current Somali politician south or Somaliland.Because I know they are up to no good.However,Geedi and Abdullahi Yusuf have toped and amazed everyone by their extreme daba dhilifnimo,that is the part I am after right now.They are indefencible,you can't defend a munaafiq,if you try,then you are among them,let that be know to you.

My final reply,good day willka.

^ I suggest you look at the realities of today and stop being in denial. Somalia is under one rule save the secessionist dream of Riyaale and co.

You believe something we all believe what we want. But some of us no the realities that Somalia is not divisive and that clouds the judgement of some like you and your comrade Jaylaani.

One Question to everyone why do we fight for sool and sanaag when we can't fight for Kilinka 5 and NFD they are part of Ethopia. why couldn't we allow them to be part of somaliland. is it because qabill or something else ?

Buuba, has impressed me these past months and deserves nothing less. He is one of the most comepetent leaders of the TFG..

Mujahid-SNM Knows very little about the TFG and the deep support it has throught the country and speially the capital.

Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga ah Ismaaciil Max'ud Hure Buubaa ayaa sheegay in shirka dib u heshiisiinta Somalia ay ka qeyb gali doonaan Maamulada Somaliland iyo Puntland.

Buubaa ayaa hoosta ka xariiqay inaysan jirin cid aan gooni loogu diidayo inay kulankaasi kasoo qeyb galaan, isagoo ku wargaliyay Somaliland iyo Puntland inay kasoo qeyb galaan.

Buubaa ayaa sheegay in cid kasta ay shirkaasi kasoo qeyb gali doonto waxa ay tabaneysana halkaasi ay kasoo jeedin doonto.

"Somaliland hadii ay go'aansatay inay ka go'do Somalia inteeda kale ha timaado shirweynaha hana soo hordhigto sabaha ay Somalia ugu go'eyso" Ayuu yiri Buubaa.

Buubaa ayaa ka hadlay Mas'uul ka tirsanaa Somaliland oo doonayay inuu ka qeyb galo Shir Madaxeedkii Midowga Afrika ee ka dhacay Magaalada Addis Ababa waxuuna sheegay in Africa oo dhan ay aaminsan yihiin Somalia inay ka jirto Dowlada Federaal ah oo Caalamka oo dhan ay aqoonsan yihiin.

Buubaa ayaa sheegay in Maxkamadaha Mas'uuliyiinteeda ay shirkaasi kasoo qeyb galayaan ayna yihiin dadka ugu horeeya oo loo yeeray.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, hadalka Buubaa ayaa kusoo beegmay kadib markii Midowga Yurub uu DF ugu baaqay inay qabato kulan dib u heshiisiineed oo ay kasoo qeyb galayaa dhamaan qeybaha kala duwan ee Soomaalida.

warfaa

kismaayopost@gmail.

This back and forth talk here is taking each sides points no where. Some like the man and others dont leave at that. For me i like the man because of we are related by blood. I talked to the man and he belives in unity, while i disagree with this point, i have respect for him. In the end lets hope both people in Somalia and Somaliland grow, develop, and become power house of Africa.

Somaliland oo la shiraysa Somalia

2 Feb 2, 2007, 14:32

Buubaa: "Somaliland wey kasoo qeyb galaysaa dib u heshiisinta Qaran Somalia"

Baydhabo - Ismaaciil Max'ud Hure "Buubaa" Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga ah ee Dowlada Federaalka Somalia ayaa sheegay in Jamhuuriyada la magac baxday Somaliland ay kasoo qeyb gali doonto Shirka dib u heshiisinta Qaran ee DF dhawaan ku dhawaaqday in la qaban doono.

Buubaa ayaa shaaca ka qaaday Somaliland inaysan marnaba ka go'i karin Somalia inteeda kale, isla markaana loo baahan yahay inay wax la qeybsato Somalia.

"Dhamaan qeybaha Soomaalida wey kasoo qeyb galayan shirkaas, Somaliland iyo Puntland waa maamulada ugu horeeya ee shirka imaan doona," ayuu yiri Buubaa.

Wasiirka ayaa sidoo kale sheegay in Madaxda Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ay iyagana kamid noqon doonaan dadka kasoo qeyb galaya shirka dib u heshiisiinta Qaran ee dhawaan la furi doono.

Buubaa ayaa ka gaabsaday inuu sheego meesha lagu qaban doono shirkaasi, balse waxuu sheegay dhawaan DF shaacin doonto halka lagu qabanayo.

"Somaliland waa inay shirkaasi kasoo qeyb gashaa, mana aha baryo oo ee waa arin iyada u muhiim ah, isla markaana ay shirka ka sheegtaa waxa ay tabaneyso iyo waxa ku kalifay inay Somalia oo xiligaan nabad ah ka goosato," ayuu yiri Buubaa.

Wasiirka ayaa sheegay in Kulan Madaxeedkii Midowga Afrika uu yimid Mas'uul sheeganayay inuu ka socda Somaliland balse shirka laga saaray oo Midowga Afrika ay sheegeen inaysan aqoonsaneen Somaliland oo Somalia dowlad Federaal ah ay leedahay.

Midowga Yurub ayaa dhawaan dowlada Federalka Somalia ku cadaadisay inay qabato kulan lagu heshiisiinayo dhamaan qeybaha kala duwan ee Soomaalida si DF u hesho taageero rasmi ah iyo kalsooni Soomaalida dhexdooda ugu timaada.

YOU are NOT speaking on BEHALF of SOMALIS in SOMALIA.

Lol, and you are?

As a 'Somalilander' you shouldn't even be on this forum.

Pray, what does a secessionist care about the sufferings and cares of the people of Somalia?

Do you not know, when you ask for secession, it is not of land only, but it also includes the people?

So how can you imply that you are on the same side as reer Xamar?

Surely the inhabitants of a foreign capital have naught to do with you?

Oh and by the way, what do you hope to achieve with the use of words such as 'wiilo' 'kiddo', 'kid' towards everybody you argue with?

Do you think this futile attempt at patronising others adds to your argument?

Nay, it but makes you look more the fool. It shows you cannot debate earnestly.

On the topic of Riyaale.

Riyaale is the parasite keeping the Rer Wuqooyi on their knees, they cannot do without him, because he adds to their 'legitimacy' and somehow 'proves' that Somaliland isn't a one clan enclave, which it practically is.

I believe Riyaale when the right carrot is dangled before him, will sell out 'Somaliland', before you can shout 'SNM'!

SOO MAAL   

Bilaash baa Warlords sida C/Yusuf iyo Riyaale loo difaacayaa

waa dameer iyo labadiisii dhagood

Somali people cannot allways blame warlords for the somali problem, when we see ordinary somali people defending C/yusuf , riyaaale

dadka soomaalidu kuli waxey ku doodayaan in dalkoodii niman camiil u ah cadowga xabashida baa dalkii baabiiyey, oo dantooda gaarka ah u shaqeenaya, danta dadka soomaaliyeed dan ka leheen

Hadii aan Yusuf wax ka sheego koox baa difaac galasa, hadii riyaale na wax ka sheego koox kale baa difaac kalasa

soomalidu waa dad layaable

qole kasta waxey ku doodayaan war dalka haa laga qabtu warlords (lakiin warlord keena lama taaban karo)

Soomaal to use a cliche, which I'm not very fond of but let me tell you 'That every nation only get's the leaders it deserves'!

Illaahay ummad ma fitnaayo illaa iyagu is fitneeyaan, brother we deserve this! Our leaders are our leaders and with all their faults, all we can do is only to make a sincere dua' and hope for the best as there is no other choice!

I would guess you are tired of all the trivial arguments so let's move on where we are standing right now and let's get behind our leaders for once and remember a bad government is always better than no government, so there's your response for you!

The realty on the ground is that this leaders are our leaders and that they have a certain power and with no support base this guys wouldn't be in power! Everyone of this men have devout 'followers', who follow them for every reason they follow them whether it is tribal or not but to be honest I'm not really interested anymore, all I want is a government and one authority that reigns over the Somalis and our beautiful country of Somalia!

Now what you can do is deny the progress that has been made and the establishment of the TFG by all the stake holders in Somalia, as you would self acknowledge TFG is not only legitimiate and recognised entity but also a all inclusive and most viable solution we right got to our statelessness!

There is no alternative and every intelligent person has to get behind this government and support it that is if they're not insane and true Somali patriots! This is not a time of choices and ideal leaders but the survival of our people and nation!

Think of it Soomaal, think of it, I say! There is no room for oppostion unless ofcourse they transgress against the book of Allaah and order us to committ sins but you know it already that it won't happen! Somalis will not except if for example they're told to 'Drink and consume Alcohol', No we will not do it and you know it won't happen!

Support the governance, return of normality and order in our country as it is a new reawaking and dawn for our beautiful people and country!

Soo maal you as a Soomali patriot should acknowledge all those facts if not then, you simply become a young man who doesn't have an different alternative that could bring about change, giving the geo-political situation of our region!

Remember also that politics is a dirty game even the folks that we support and think they're godfearing and religious engage in things that would disgust you! Power is not to be desired, so please people let's stop being naive and let's open our eyes and see the reality!

Soo maal bring a alternative if you don't have one then please don't call upon the Somali people to oppose their only hope, then to only be disappointed yet again! I know Soo maal you're better than that, eventually you will come to your senses atleast I would hope so for you anyway!

RedSea   

soo maal,

riyale iyo Cabdullahi Yusuf waa mujrimiin ayaan aaminsanay anigu.Ka diidan taas ma ihi.Sida dad halkan indhaha iska wada tuuraya.

Centerion,

Is that all you got sir,do you have more to say.I am glad you got that off of your chest.

Now,

I didnt' say I was speaking on behalf of somalis in Somalia did I?

Read what I said.

As for 'seccesionist' not caring what is going on in the south,well that is not something new here.Take a look at SOlers here and how they have came out against the Ethiopian invasion.Maybe they don't serve as good example.Dhareerka iska ilaali waad lunsataye.You may now return to the jungle.

By the way,let me ask you a question,what is YOUR take on the situation in the south? do you support the TFG,or against it?

That is the issue,what is your thoughts.

Unusual question? why am I in this forum? hmm,is that how you think? I am also a member of an American discussion boards,let alone one that belong to Somalis.Dont' think like jungle man now.

YONIS,

How beautiful,but ICU ayaa kaa mudnayad taas.You were the one accusing them of tribilsm and destruction when they brought peace and harmony to most of Southern Somalia,you weren't uttering the same statements,but today when your uncle is installed at the capital,you seem to think that everyone must now follow.

The somali people wanted the ICU,not the TFG,only if their wishes were granted to them.I dont' know since when did people could become 'Pats' that settle for something although it's not their best interest but for their country?

I dont know about your leader buy Yusuf is no warlord, he is a national leader and the`one who hs delivered fruits so far. Unlike many fakers he is a`man of principle..

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

I dont know about your leader buy Yusuf is no warlord, he is a national leader and the`one who hs delivered fruits so far. Unlike many fakers he is a`man of principle..

To select Somalis (usually those from his group), Yusuf isn't a warlord, but to many others he's one. The same with Qaybdiid, Caydiid, Shaati Gaduud, Hiraale, iwm-- to select Somalis, they aren't warlords, but to many others they are. To the international community and press (including the West, Russia, iwm), this is how they know him:

Ethiopian-backed warlord Abdullahi Yusuf.

Evidence:

Council on Foreign Relations

MSNBC

newsfromrussia