A New Born

Define Somaliland

Qudhac   

Qudhac Profile

NAME: X

NATIONALITY: SOMALILANDER

ETHNICITY: SOMALI

COLOUR: BLACK AFRICAN

thats how I and most somalilanders classiffy themselfes.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Boolbaro:

^^^^ nice explanation, but i will advice u to drop that little thing
(Ethnicity=Somali)

how can you drop your sinjiyad, its not something you choose and drop my friend can an arab stop being an arab i think not.

Cawralo   

OG-Girl, ur a masaari!

1. You have never seen Somalia.

2. Neither has your dad.

3. Your mom is masaari and you have been to her country. That makes you more of a masaari then somaali right? It's seems *odd* to me that you even know anything about Somalia. Where did you live again?

OG_Girl   

Cawralo, Nope I am somali cause my father is Somali!NOT cause egyption are bad but simply they are my rer abti.

Is that hard to understand?

Qurac... meskeen :confused:

Salam

Xarago   

Og-Girl is 100% more Somali than those who were born and bred in there.

And I can vouch for my niece ( watch her come back saying I dont need your approval)

Lakiin beyond anydoubt she is strong about the issue as anybody else and she is, how should say, very talented debater. All you need is to see and watch her lead her adversaries to her praise.From time to time she does that and it simply beats me how.

OG_Girl   

Eedo, Thank you so much. Don't worry about me..I learned in hard way...I will survive..In real live I am having same problems...how you are somali? you don't look somali? you don't speak somali? Well ,my answer I don't have to speak Somali, or be in Somalia to be somali.Did I mention my dad is Half yemenian....lol

Thanks again

Salam

Tuujiye   

There are certain rules and regulations that govern who is a Somalilander and who is not. What is the use of borders unless they are there to seperate politically between countries

....lol...Subxana laah..Ilaahow caqliga noo daa..

For the brother who started the thread..Somaliland has good people and bad people sxb..The good ones don't Isolate them selfs so much and never use qabyalad..The bad ones acsept you as a somali lander if your clan lives in Somali land..specialy if you are..the majority clan ...if you know what I mean..It doesn't matter were you are from or was born, if your clan is from their, then you are soamliland..lol..wear aint it..The friend that says to you I don't care I'm somali is an educated friend sxb..And the girl that said to you I'm somalilander in kastoo ee ka timaday Xamar iyo meelaha kale ee somalia, sifiican hadal keeda u fiirso..

Aniga I'm Somli And I don't think in la iga xigo dhul somali leedahay..Weather is Banadirland, Puntland, or somaliland...were ever their is somalis i'm from their...

wareer badanaa!!!

Xarago   

Originally posted by Feebaro:

Aniga I'm Somli And I don't think in la iga xigo dhul somali leedahay..Weather is Banadirland, Puntland, or somaliland...were ever their is somalis i'm from their...

Then why did you ask me to sponsor you for a VISA to Somaliland..? :D:D

Tuujiye   

loooooool....

xarago Somaliland iga ma xigtid..laakiin "Dh" daan kudaba socoto ayaa iga xigtaa..maxa yeelay aniga carabkeega qafiif waaye kaagana inataree uu jiidoyaa..lol..

wareer badanaa!!

nuune   

looool feebaro oo ka hadlooyo siyaasad, adduunya gadoon yaa hud hud waaye wallaahi, ani laftirkeey lamadeeda kumi aan tuuranaayay ma i arkeesay waraa,loool

laakin waraa Qurac sxb adiga maadan fahminba waxan ku dhahay, war heedhe, ala anaga wax aragnay :D