Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

High ranking Puntland Officials captured in small skirmish

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

The irony of today's skirmishes was that the main clan of Puntland refused to join the war effort by local supporters.

Col. Cadde Muuse refused to send his boys from Garoowe and Bosaso in harms' way. Something the locals are only waking up to realise and understand.

Does this not make sense to you though? Would it be wise to help one clan over its own people?

^ Not only them, the whole somalis are on throats on each other. The downfall of somali race is well in full swing. Allaha ka soo gaaro.

Farxad iyo tamaashaad iga dheh. Suldaanow ha umalayn inuu dagaalku istaagay. Nabaddii baa ku dhibtay, kusoo dhowow dagaal. I know you and the likes of you are very happy to see what is happening in Sool and we take note of that.

A.J.   

Originally posted by -:

LoooooooooooooL..You mean Col Deyr from Buhoodle is apparently invading his own land. And you will rejoice his defeat.

Mr Che,

Your naivity and obvious ignorance is obvious but for now i will answer your question. This is a fight between those people in the region who support their status within Somaliland and those who wish to annex the region with puntland, the latter is the puntland militia who have recruited some locals who support their goal. This is similar to what happened in Laas Canood in 2007 and just i supported the locals who defended their city against the agression of the puntland militia i will support the locals who are defending their region this time.

I do hope that was simple enough for you.

A.J.   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

So the people of Buhoodle were at war against the Puntland militia, who are also defending Buhoodle? Why would a Saaxilian rejoice at this news?

LX,

The puntland militia are foolish agressors whose thinking and idealogies are inspired by gabiilist propaganda. They want to annex the region into their failing and clan based region, which is something the majority of the locals of this region oppose.

Why would i, a Saaxilian, rejoice, at the news of the locals being victorious over the agressors? Simple. i support people who defend their lands against agressors who wish to take over their land and exploit it. Just i support the people in the south in their battle against the ethiopian agressors who invaded their country, i support the locals of this region in their battle against the puntland militia.

^^Play that line when the sh*t hits the roof. You are amusing though.

I say this, and I hope the people of Sool would understand that, peace is precious, and these tribal entities couldn't give dam about what happens to you. If anything, I hope people of Sool do themselves a favor, and kick the B*stads from Garowe and Hargeysa.

A.J.   

Mr Che,

tell me is it painfull to sit on the fence so much. It must play havoc on someones behind :D

If the people of Sool decide to take action, be that they want to belong to Somaliland or not is up to them. I would support their decision if they made such a decision on their own.

P.S. I dont know you make a reference to whether the people in the regions care about me or not. I have no personal involvement in this conflict so i dont see why they would care about me.

Che--- what goes around comes around. i know you care all somalis but the people of sool don't followed too much (Yey)and now they are losing their peace. I really don't like to see sool being like Sinka dheere.... the suldan ugaasyaash should 've has control of the state then people from grow and hargaysa.

Remember we are somalis and this is just the being of bari and waqooyi becoming like south.

LoooooooooooL...AJ...I'm sure you have very detached view.

Somaliweyn..I agree with you these people should be in control of their lands. My point is though for others not fool themselves and think they have clanists versus state. At the end of the day, if these squables continue. This turn into nasty tribal war that effect everybody including those who comfortably banter from Garow and Hargeysa. If you play with fire, it might just burn you to the bone.

P.S. Mind you it is not their civilians la barakacinayo. And you are right Karma is b*cht. Maybe this would be the price northern/northern eastern has to pay for indiffirence to Xamar.

A.J.   

Mr Che,

I think my views are well known as i dont particularly hide them from anybody. Fence-sitters on the other hand......