Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Just who is in charge?

N.O.R.F   

Peace/truce deals with the Xabshis while all the TFG goons are shouting 'obliterate' including El Presidante from a cave in Baidabo/Kenya/Ethiopia.

Our SOL Ethiopians are thinking 'damn it, i though adeero had some clout'.

Begs the question just who is charge? :confused:

Any remaining credibility for the TFG has gone!!!!!!!! A govnt in name only :rolleyes:

who knows who ??? ,,,,,,,the TFG been in name only since it was appointed, a lil progress was expected but broke by the Ethios ,,,,

The TFG needs a SIYAASI but not a MILITARY COMMANDER .............

He won't ,,,,, he doesn't like them coz he is afraid they'll deceive him and took over the power ,,,,,, he likes to practice Military dee ,, that is his job :D

its not only tfg that needs siyaasi! every shantaa somaliyeeda needs this.

prime examples where next xamaR syndrome is gonna happen.

#1- hargeeysa! this place a tender box! one match stick and its gonna below up!! watch what happens after elections there!! million dolla homes will be up in smoke. current leader n his wife are driving this place to disaster. they basically using a blue print of siyaad barre an his wife. i dont have to go in to it..! couple of weeks ago, women demonstrating where jailed as well as journalist before that!! its a joke.

#2- puntland aka the criminal state of horn of africa...anything from human trafficing to slavery to pirating is happening there!! it more homogenous than sland, but its problems are deep in the social structure of this state.... the poor ones there are more al qaada than any other ppl in any other state. Wealth is held by few families dont trickle down to the needy ones!

#3 djbouti! well its run like motel six!! its a stinking place. rulers bend over for the highest bidder! only place in africa where u will find a street which is basically a whore street by gals as young as 12 yrs who provide services to military ppl from the west!! what a shame.

#4 western somali... why havent these ppl started fighting with the tigrees i dont understand. Ormos are fighting. pick it up ppl.

#5 nfd. these ppl are so opressed these days, they are monitored around the clock. some many young guys are locked up in jails!! pick the gun n fight.

finally, the situation in all somali is vaccum of leadership. any joung brother or sista who aspires to be leader, i say its time to get up and pick up the stick. we need leaders like adan cadhiya, cigaal, abdi rashid who delivered us from white mans hand and made a status for us in this world before this heartless x milatry dectators took us to where we are today.

ppl we can do it. forget about the clan shyte and think about the bigger pie! THE SOMALI PIE WHERE ALL SHARE & BECOME RESPECTABLE NATION AGAIN!! ITS OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT THAT ALL 5 SOMALI NATION LIVE UNDER THE SAME NATION. AMIIN!!

Tahliil   

Who? Yeey the vampire giving a chance what? a blood suckin beast...thinkin about peace? ahaha that has some funny shyt written all over it...

Northeren is right...these new whole deals and cease fires taking behind closed doors and without the participation of the Vampire and southereners sittin not with the stooges but with the masters begs not only Northerner's question but exactly what was the role of these thugs in all this mayhem and distraction?? what kind of deal did they sign with Zenawi to facilitate all this for Ethiopia?

Things will be revealed, truth will come out soon from these meetings and we will know exactly what kinda deal AdeerKEEN Yeey the vampire made with Habashes and then for those of us from the North-east of the country will wake up an wake up way too late to realize the magnitude of the situation and how big the hole AdeerKEEN Yeey the vampire has dug for us is...No doubt, we are being misled, misinformed, and basically brainwashed to think that Amhaaro has different views and standards for Maryooley....

I think we better be real men and sincerely apologize and beg the forgiveness of our brothers in the south, after all, we all have a stake in this...I'm sure it aint too late...

Rudy, that is a really big dream and will be our dream forever ......... but we should organize the little we have before we jump to the bigger size ,,,,,,,,,

We had the opportunity when we were one Somalia but we destroyed everything with our own hands and now blaming everything on Ethiopia.

Let's clean our mess first then talk about the 5 somalis ,, i don't think no one will join somalia as it is now ,,,, tell me if Djibouti wants to join Mogadishu right now ??? ,, no one is gonna do that believe me

N.O.R.F   

Tahil, dont be hard on yourself. You are on the right side of the fence as are many others who hail from the north east.

When the dust settles so to speak will the TFG fans realise the absudity of their support.

tfg was given a cease fire! guess what they did. they attached with amxaarow in the middle of the nite...

i dont think any more cease fire will take place!

this is it! winner takes it all!!

N.O.R.F   

^^Not sure what is going on right now. Conflicting reports but a time to collect and bury the dead would be a start.

MOGADISHU, April 2 (Reuters) - Mogadishu residents buried their dead and ventured onto the streets for the first time in five days on Monday during a lull in battles pitting Ethiopian and Somali troops against Islamist and clan insurgents.

Although one landmine exploded in south Mogadishu as a government convoy passed, the coastal capital was generally quieter after four days of ferocious fighting that residents say have killed several hundred.

The United Nations said 47,000 Somalis have fled Mogadishu in the last 10 days, making a total of 96,000 since February.

"Last night was the first night I have slept since the war started," a clan militia fighter, who asked not to be named, told Reuters. "People see this as a chance to collect their belongings and get out."

While the generalised shelling and gunfire seen across the city in recent days had stopped on Monday, a single blast followed by some gunfire rocked the Kilometer Four area of south Mogadishu around 8 a.m. (0500 GMT), a Reuters witness said.

Military sources later said a landmine had gone off as a convoy including the government's chief of military staff was driving past. But there were no injuries, and it was unclear if it was a targeted attack or a mine left from previous days.

Leaders of the city's dominant ****** clan said on Sunday they had reached a ceasefire with Ethiopian troops who are supporting the transitional Somali government.

"We stopped the fighting on our side and they started respecting the ceasefire on their side late last night," one ****** leader told Reuters.

But previous truces have been broken.

And hundreds more Ethiopian troops were seen arriving in the Somali capital over the weekend.

With dozens of rotting bodies still in the streets, it was impossible to calculate an exact death toll from what the International Committee of the Red Cross called Mogadishu's worst fighting in more than 15 years.

Somali reporters have seen scores of dead, Ethiopia says it has killed 200 insurgents, and residents say they believe several hundred people -- mainly civilians -- have died.

As Somalis stepped cautiously out on to the streets to check on damage, stock up on food, and see friends or family, some began burying the corpses virtually where they found them.

"People have started burying the decomposing bodies," local reporter Mohamed Noor Sharifka said. "They are digging shallow graves by the road, and putting them in."

N.O.R.F   

^^Way barooranayaan for the dead Xabashis. Hence why they are quiet.

Not quite what you expected/hoped for was it lads? :D