Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland Vs Banadir = the new civil war.....

Rahima   

Smith....You equate TFG with a particular clan...lool

Interesting! :D

Qofkii Mogadishu ka naxi jiray ee u damqanjiray maanta wuu ku faraxsanyay isbedelka ka dhacay. Ninkii ku farxijiray siday ahaanjirtayna maanta waa ka naxsanyay. That is how it is.

It’s interesting how irrespective of all the positive developments taking place in the capital some are still hoping for mayhem and the downfall of the city/people.

We always knew that the “concerns†of some were nothing more than BS.

Salaan...

This Muqdisho-based wargeys, Xidigta Panorama, fancies the future Soomaali government:

Magacyada liiska dhismaha KMG ah ee xukuumada Islaamiga Soomaaliya

• Hoggaamiyaha sare ee xukuumada (Madaxweyne): Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan
  • Guddoomiyaha Sare ee Golaha Xoghayeyaasha (Ra'iisul Wasaare): Sheekh Shariif Sh. Axmed
  • Guddoomiyaha Sare ee Golaha Shuurada (Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka): Sheekh Xasan Daahir Aweys
  • Xoghayaha Arrimaha Dibadda: Sheekh Xasan Turki
  • Xoghayaha Maaliyadda: Sh. Abuukar Cumar Cadaan
  • Xoghayaha Gaashaandhigga: Sheekh Yuusuf M. Siyaad (Indhacadde)
  • Xoghayaha arrimaha gudaha: Macallin Xaashi Macallin Faarax
  • Xoghayaha Xiriirka iyo iskaashiga: Sheekh Mukhtaar Rooboow (Abuu Mansuur)
  • Xoghayaha Ammaanka iyo howlgallada degdegga: Aadan Xaashi Ceyroow
  • Xoghayaha Warfaafinta: Sheekh C/raxiim Cali Muudeey
  • Xoghayaha Hidaha iyo Tacliinta Sare: Dr. Maxamed Cali Ibraahim
  • Xoghayaha Waxbarashada: Prof. Cumar Maxamed Idiris
  • Xoghayaha Boostada & Isgaarsiinta: Sh. Axmed Nuur Cali Jimcaale
  • Xoghayaha Kicinta iyo abaabulka: Yuusuf Xayle Jimcaale
  • Xoghayaha Tarbiyada iyo dhaqan celinta: Sheekh C/llaahi M. (Abuu Cuteyba)
  • Xoghayaha Dib u dhiska & Dib u dejinta: Axmed Maxamed Qare
  • Xoghayaha Ganacsiga & Howlaha guud: Sheekh Xasan Dheere
  • Xoghayaha cadaalada iyo Garsoorka: Maxamed Ibraahim Bilaal
  • Xoghayaha Teknolojiyada iyo Seyniska: Dr. Cali Sh. Axmed Abubakar
  • Xoghayaha Owqaafta: Sheekh Nuur Baaruud
This represents the very shanta weyn, the full five, ee Soomaalida the wadaado ku sheega advocated, of course nooh. :D

PS, the guy waxaas qoray was dreaming, but the possibility is very clear to every informed Soomaali.

OLOL   

That is an impressive list - it is a "dream" based not only on realism and pragmatism but on merit and qualifications. None of the people in that list are sell-outs, opportunists...i would add the list few intellectuals from the north (Somaliland - like the Samatar Brothers, Qalib, et al.) plus few from the diaspora and few from women's organizations ....let us get rid of Caasho Yusuf , Geediyo Ali and the stooles and their ils in Baydhabo for good.. they are already weak toast just buying time ...

Emperor   

^^You look very stubborn and hard person, a real solid soldeir. How humbe of you to be impressed with that list... one may ask..

Perhaps the benefit of the doubt could be empolyed here..

uchi   

Regardless of which region our parents have come from, we will support the Courts and unite.

Everyone is tired, and no-one wants another war. We need some serious rules before these goons (TFG), exploit our country any further.

However, General Duke shall receive his whipping, soon enough, when the courts march into town. smile.gif

I for one support the Courts, thats one Puntlanders vote you got there :D

^^^ Two points, what happened in Mogadishu I have long appluaded. I united city under one adminstration. Refer back to my post wehn the battle was fresh.

[bI put to you that Mogadishu has many clans, that while the armed ones have liberated themselves from their own warlords the unarmed cans have yet to liberate themselves from the armed ones. So we still wait for justice for at least more than 50% of that cities population..[/b]

As for the courts, It is a joke to suppose that this group will be able to capture any more ground, taking a look at that list which MMA forwwarded, who on earth will agree, apart from Olol and the rest of the clan supremists to it?

The clan courts are at this moment in Khartoum ready to negotiate, a delegation headed by Shiekh Sharif now what happened to the JIHAD? Have the Ethiopian troops left?

UCHI, I am in no doubt that if all the clan courts attacked they would find it hard to capture my little town. Thats the nature of clan warfare, Aydeed failed before and he had 20,000 die hard troops...

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

It seems to be going down to an all out war. This will benefit the secesionist the most, but lets hope it can be averted... [/QB]

Assalamau calaykum.

The "secessionists" are minding their bussiness, therefore it's rediclous to say the least that they would benefit from civil war in the south. It's the TFG and automous state of Puntland who have admitted EThiopian troops into Somalia against the people's will,and its' they that deserve the blame not Somaliland. But as always we chose to blind ourselves from the facts and carry on with the overused statement that "the secessionist will benefit from our failures" although we know who are the ones that are underminding the potential peace in the south, its' non other the Ethiopian driven Transitional interest government, benefited by none other than the Tigray regime itself not the somali people in the South.

Secondly, the courts have bigger things in sight than being interested in conflicts with rather weak TFG and the mini state of Puntland, because they know well that unlike Puntland and TFG that the enemy of the Somali people doesn't come from within, but it's the transgressing forces of Ethiopia that they have they eyes on. The TFG and Puntland are being cowardly for no reason,so as the somali saying goes (col aan jirin, qoryo uguro).

As one nomad brought to surface that Qaybdiid has been victorous in some battles against the courts. Well I have to say, til now there hasn't been any prove of such thing, there were few reports from anti ICU websites that reported such thing, but it has been confirmed that Qaybdiid is now trying to collect arms and regroup little bit, but an actual battles haven't thus far taken place anywhere. If it so happens that they did, I think we can try to refresh our memory from the short history that we all witness few months back.The bottomline is Qaybdiid would like nothing more than to be looting the streets of Muqdisho, but he hasn't gotten the guts nor the capacity and capability to accomplish that, so yeah I think we can have his name around, doesn't bother anyone a bit, since the question is, can he dare fire a bullet? it's a suicide mission he isn't willing to take if you ask me.

The Noble Qur'an 9:36

That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) collectively, as they fight against you collectively.

assalamu calaykum.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

UCHI, I am in no doubt that if all the clan courts attacked they would find it hard to capture my little town. Thats the nature of clan warfare, Aydeed failed before and he had 20,000 die hard troops...

with all due respect sir, you need to quit this self destruction mode that you are in and constance fear of Clan X vs. Clan X civil war. there are no such oppenents, whatever happened in 1990s has absulately nothing to do with the courts are trying to do right now,besides you are making your "little" town seem very important here, the courts have no interest in attacking your "little" town, if that makes thngs better for you.

^^^Dear Red Sea, you need to move on from this nieve tendency to question everything and seek no answers.

I fear no clan, but brother Uchi point wasd that the clan courts will come to my clans town. My answer to that is the above. Which is that no single clan can invade the land of another. Justice is universal and one must not blind themselves to who or what we are dealing with.

Also I guess from your remarks that I know more about the tru nature of these courts. They are trying to grap as much land as possible so they can say they control the country...So my little town is central to any land grap as it is centraly placed in Somalia.

I have said and will repeat that I belive Islam to be the real solution to the ills of the Ummah.

These courts represent the interst of a single clan, thats why they defend the lower Shabbele chief Inda Cade. ;) Un-Islamic and shameful, but you will avoid that, as the people of these areas are of no importance to you and others...

They are receieving support from the Tigray in Asmara. They are also fighting for power and domination. Yesterday they were all in BALCAD HOLDING HANDS WITH THE WARLORDS against the TFG. Now they want to declare a Jihad?

Its not only the courts that change shirts. for example a lot of people who hated Abdullahi Yusuf said opposed his being elected to the presidency because "He would become a dictator and undemocratic" and now his government is too weak and the democratic way in which they reach disicions is portrayed as weakness. Another Example is People who supported Somaliland for clannistic reasons now admonish others that their opposition to clan based courts is because they fear a certain clan. talk about confusing.

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum.

well if that were the case I could do two of two things, I can either sit back and sip a coffee in my comfy Hargeysa home with the air conditioner on and don't give rat of what happens in the south, or I can be unselfish and say, wait a minute these courts although they are labeled as being found on clan agenda, they are actually doing something positive for the people of Southern Somalia. What would make me have this kinda of mind set? well after I saw

1. the ousting of the warlords who oppressed and looted the city of Muqdisho for last 16 yrs.

2. After I saw relative peace and stability return to Muqdisho.

3.After I saw the overwhelming support in Southern Somalia for the ICU.

3.After I saw the airstrips, sea ports, and business finally taking shape without a fear of being looted.

3. After I saw the smiles of the men,women and children in Muqdisho, Jawhar, Beledweyne etc..

4. After I saw there is hope for peace and governance to take shape in the lawless Southern Somalia.

5. And finally after seeing the incapability to do anything and the lack of way forwardness when it comes to storing peace in the South or doing anything by the TFG for 2 years, then I was left no choice but to support and applaud those who have earned to be applauded.

The reason I support the courts is because I care about the future and the well being of the citizens in Southern Somalia as well as other areas.Unlike some people here, I am not so selfish to actually deny the courts and mislead myself in denouncing them as though they are clan courts looking to dominate others, which simply is untrue. For as long as we have been seeing, the courts were working under the will and invitation of the people, whether it was Jawhar, Beledweyne, and lately S.Galkacayo. The courts don't simply storm in any town without having the consent of its people and its elders, it's fact not something I came up with.

If the courts didn't respect the peace in Puntland, they would have entered Galkacayo(dabkay doonto ha kulaashee)but they simply chose to pause to avoid uneccessarily bloodshed as wished by Abdullahi Yusuf and the Ethios. The cours care about the people and their needs, the Ethiopian backed TFG and others are there simply for their own personal interests and fame.

If we shall deal with the truth, we would know the courts have done much much more than the actual "government" that was supposed to store peace in Somalia. The TFG existed for almost 3 years now and by far has done nothing to even point to their credit, other than offcours destroy people's hotel rooms, and eat financial aid provided to them by the international community for themselves and build arms while food is in short or even being lacked in some areas. They stood by and were too busy sorting their differences (which was never accomplished ofcourse) as Gedo and other regions went through one of the worse droughts, they stood by and watched as members of their so called governant body fueled fire in Muqdisho (Yalaxow, Qanyare etc.)

I have been hearing some who have refered the TFG as a government that is based on the democratic system. Well one has to wonder since when did a democratic government reached decisions without and against the will of its own people who have had continously protested against the intervention of foreing troops especially from Neighboring countries? The democratic governments that I know of don't bring foreing troops into their borders without notice and after overwhelming evidence confirming foreing troops into the country denying and denied til days ago. A democratic system isn't found on unfair formual such as 4.5 clan formula, making a whole tribe seem as though they are .5 of the society worth. Whether one is minority or not isn't the question,but the question is can everyone have the fair share of seats and can every tribe be represented fairly without dismising whole tribes as .5? that was never done by the TFG, well many the reason why.

Well ladies and gentelman, the courts have a different view aside from that, they are and are for letting every tribe rule its own territories until further government formings take place.they stand of fair and balance shair of the power by all somali tribes without half and halves, they are determined to serve justice, they are determined to once and for all make peace prevail in the south, I think any unselfish, sane, proper human mind without sickness of clan would see such if not offcourse its' immorally clouded with hatred and qabilistic view, that all I stand.

May the mission of ICU prevailed, may peace and wellbeing be stored in the South, Central and those who needed.

Assalamu calaykum.

^^^ Salaam.

No point in stating the obvious. Most Somali's were against the actions of the warlods of Mogadishu and their clan based occupations, looting and criminal enterprise. I do note that Yusuf Inda Cade, Seeraar, Goobanle and others have played a major role in the industry that was Warlordisam. I note that you never acknowledge these facts.

Another point here is that these courts do not represent a true Islamic movement, because they are based on the wishes and wants of a single clan. Islam note is fair. We are all Muslims and thus need to be traeted equally regardless how many technicals you have or if Xasan Dahir is your kinsmen.

Now the tide is slowely turning the Eritrian backed clan faction is facing many problems. Drunk on power they rushed around the country with the pretence of bringing justice. Thus it was humorous that they could not venture 38km south of their base to liberate the poor souls of the south. Thus they lost the moral high ground.

Now I have said many times before it is the government of the Somali's that must take up the burden and liberate the people of Somalia. Much like how the SOMALILAND folks love their 18th of May. It will only be fair that the people of South Somalia should have that same right to run their won affairs.

Who rules them, a few heartless men who yesterday came as USC and today go by the monikar of ICU....

RedSea   

well now you just disrespecting the audience of SOL;s intelligence to know the concrete facts General. The facts are facts, trying to sound fancy won't do the trick Duke.

None of what you have scripted makes any sense, the government that you so loudly advertised in here contains nothing but bunch of overrated, bloodthirst warlords, and those who run it lack the smallest skill level required to run a country.

The people of Southern Somalia in Thanks to Allah have already being rescued from the warlords via the ICU. They support overwhelmingly and they don't need anything from the self claimed government of Abdullahi Yusuf and Geedi.

Salamu Aliakum.

Red Sea we must agree to disagree. If you truly belive that the people of the south have been liberated by the likes of Inda Cade then what I wrotte is wrong and fanciful.

I have noticed that you have no evidance and lack of understanding about the true nature of the realities on the ground.

You have not disputed that the courts are based on a single a clan, an armed one, so where are the other clans who are not armed, that they have as top members some of the most brutal warlords ever seen in Somalia. Including alleged drug baron Inda Cade.

You need to ask why there is no court in Barava, Marka, and all over lower Shabbele? Are those people not Muslim. Nor deserving the same rights as your clan in Hargaysa?

You speak of the south. Who lives in the south?

I would not call you nieve but at times I wonder.

Justice for all. dear brother, untill then we are facing clan domination based solely on how big our guns are.