Sign in to follow this  
me

Laas Caanood in pictures

me   

No this was yesterday's public uprising. The people of Laas Caanood are showing their choice for the blue and white as you can see.

I don't mind ppl of LA showing their choice sxb ,, it is democracy that they never exercised .....

But you can't proof it is yesterday niyow .... they said in the website but you can never proof.

Jacpher   

^That blue flag must be a killer tornado for the SNM cult said to controlling the city.

Back to square one? Civil war all over again?

Thankful   

when was this ??? ,, last year ??

HAHAHAHAH, lol. Funniest comment I heard in a very very long time. What you think Somaliland has any credibility, didn't they claim to have taken the city a few weeks ago, wasn't it proven a lie? Where are the Somaliland flags flying in the city? Where are the ministers arriving for photo op's? This is a fight among the inhabitants of the city, that's it that's all. I heard Somaliland sent a delegation to the city but where turned away. Just wait and see what happens, the problem is this, the people of Sool know exactly how much they make up of Somalilands Gov't, they'll never accept this. Tomorrow Puntland's president will be going to the front lines.

Usually when Someone is liberated they hoist their flag for all to see.

Great Pics!!!!!!!!

I've pictures of Hargeisa before the 1988 with the blue flag ,, i can post on a website and say this is Hargeisa today sow maaha ? :D

those pictures are taken long long time ago ,,,, it is part of the bugland lie ,,, how come the security minister say they are still in LA while cade muse is saying waa la qabsaday ?? isn't that a lie ??? ,,,,

Anyhow, there is still a lot to be done as this is just the beginning of the journey. I'm glad LA is enjoying the beauty of the democracy they've never seen. They are experessing their feelings, believes and dislikes. All is welcomed in the Somaliland context.