Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

Minneapolis: Laasqoray Port Event....

Laba-X   

Confirmed:

GOOBTA:- 78 WHITE CITY CLOSE, Shepherd's Bush, Hammersmith.

GAADIIDKA:- 207, KAGA DEG AGA GAARKA MASAAJIDKA SHEPHERDS BUSH, 283 KAGA DEG AGA GAARKA GAROONKA QPR FC.

WAQTIGA:- SAACADA 2:30PM(LABADA IYO BARKA GALABNIMO)

MAALINTA:- ARBACADA AY BISHU TAHEY 20 February 2008.

Hadaba balanteenu waa sidaa iyo is arag wacan oo wanaagsan.

LaasqorayNet/London

Ibtisam   

London:- Waxaa la ogeysiinayaa dhamaan jaaliyada Maakhir ee ku dhaqan cariga Boqortooyada Ingiriiska iney kasoo qeyb galaan shir weyni si deg…

Hadaba dhamaan dadka u dhashey Maakhir, Dumar iyo Waayeel, Shaqaale iyo jooge, Dhalinyaro, aqoon yahan, wadaad iyo Ganacsadeba waxaa laga codsanayaa iney kasoo qeyb galaan si hagar la'aan ah shirkan,…

Here I thought it was a fundraising event for everyone. You would think by widening it out to everyone they will raise more funds, rather than a makhirin get together. Never mind

Haneefah   

Ibtisam, that's an unhealthy route to take dear. The aim of sadaqa should be to give for the sake of Allah swt, and in this case, for the sake of your fellow Somali brethren regardless of the supposed 'target' audience of the event. That shouldn't matter one bit.

It's time we looked beyond this irrational regional mindset and viewed all Somalis as one. I for one see myself no less Makhirian than the one whose qabil hails from the region.

Anyways, Qaaraanku ma MN and London umbuu ku egyahay yaa jamaaca. How can Canadians partake in this great project?

^I can have the organizers contact you via email I'A. The young beautiful ladies will definetly be happy to recieve your donation smile.gif

IssehL0L@sunuud,Oo kaalay,Sunuuda soo lacag mahan? OK :)

Here I thought it was a fundraising event for everyone. You would think by widening it out to everyone they will raise more funds, rather than a makhirin get together. Never mind

I am not from Maakhir, matter of fact,am not even from Som & yet here i am helping it out. Sadaqah is sadaqah,as my sister Haneefah said . So,go ahead and invite yourself smile.gif

Som@li   

Ibtisam,you are invited, smile.gif , and yes all Somalis are invited for this GREAT project.

We are organising similar compaign here in Aust,we are hoping to have a BIGGER audience than Minneapolis. :D

Originally posted by Caamir:

Faarax, from Som? Is that an abbreviation of Somalia? Iga jaahil bixi saaxibow?

Yes,Brotha,thats what i meant.Back in Kenya, we used to reffer Somalia as "SOM". its was just street lingo. It actually came into existence because of the number plates. Remember,they use to start with "SOM 775522" in both numeric & Arabic.

Anyway,why do you ask?

NASSIR   

It was all the dillema of identities, either forced or chosen. I strive for the chosen one but there are those who do the act of forced identity or secessionism on others. I was under the wrong impression that you meant it the default name for Northwestern Somalia.

You are from Kenya. War ninyahoo saas kuuma maleynin. I love Kenya man

Ibtisam   

Haneefah and FB I was not talking about myself, I was referring to the promotional material which is exclusive. I was just making an observation that it would be better if the advertising crew widen the issue out to Somali’s as whole as the project is likely to benefit many Somali’s, and they will raise more funds.

I have no issue, nor do I need invitation, I would've gone and made myself right at home...if it was not at 2pm on a weekday because I do think the project is worthwhile.

P.s. Apparently that was not the main event anyway.

P.s.s I’m sure there was a guy at the door with a sign in sheet and head count of all the Makhirin in UK, saying no no, magacgu kuum qooranah halkan. :D lol

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

It's time we looked beyond this irrational regional mindset and viewed all Somalis as one. I for one see myself no less Makhirian than the one whose qabil hails from the region.

Anyways, Qaaraanku ma MN and London umbuu ku egyahay yaa jamaaca. How can Canadians partake in this great project?

Aleylahe Haneefah inaad gob tahey. Qaaraanka is coming up for Toronto soon.

I am going to post the Info here soon.