Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

New Sharif Hotel Cabinet : Its a joke I tell ya

Abtigiis   

Lazy G, has a wrong idea of who should be a Minister. You don't necessarily need a Medical Doctor to be the Minister of Health. Taa fahan yarey. It is more about the persons leadership skill, and whether he shares the vision of his apppointer. A minister is not necessarily a techincal person who should know the knitty-gritties of the ministry he is heading.

Anyway, gabadh waxbaratay waa Ok hadday wasiir tahay. And that lady makes sense when she speaks. Unlike the sheikh sharif whose cheap 'walaalayal' took is rendered obsolete by date. He belongs to the whining days of the muqaawama and should go out of picture. Tuugan kabihii nabiga xaday!

Originally posted by Laba-Alifle Inshaar:

Anyway, gabadh waxbaratay waa Ok hadday wasiir tahay. And that lady makes sense when she speaks. Unlike the sheikh sharif whose cheap 'walaalayal' took is rendered obsolete by date. He belongs to the whining days of the muqaawama and should go out of picture. Tuugan kabihii nabiga xaday!

let me find some quote of yours somwhere saying the opposite of this. smile.gif (inkaartana iga leexi abti macaan).

Sophist   

Faraxbrown, I am sure mr jangali is a capable person who can discharge his duties as fm. The question we have is why oomar is demoted? The guy has been doing his job well- that is far as we can see; public perception is important.

Was he moved because the illiterate boys around the sharif don't like him- omaar had no time for them and voiced his opinion on the matter!.

Xiinoow- what do you think of this cabinet?

S.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Faraxbrown, I am sure mr jangali is a capable person who can discharge his duties as fm. The question we have is why oomar is demoted? The guy has been doing his job well- that is far as we can see; public perception is important.

Was he moved because the illiterate boys around the sharif don't like him- omaar had no time for them and voiced his opinion on the matter!.

Xiinoow- what do you think of this cabinet?

S.

Who knows? Perhaps,he quit?

Originally posted by Laba-Alifle Inshaar:

War kani meela uma socdo adeer. Xogtiisa waan soo helay. Villa Somalia unbaa salaada la isu xajiyaa oo qosol iyo waynu guulaysanay la yidhaa isaga iyo inta la taagta ah.

He has no idea of what governance is all about. One single day, wax policy ah iyo wax milestones ah uu ka hadlayo arki maysid. Wiilkii wax qaban lahaana wuu wareeriyay oo kaalay Ataxiyaadka ila xaji siduu u lahaa buu wakhtigiiu dhafiyey.

The other day this President was there to put the laurel on a junior Ugandese officer. I mean do you need him there? Muu Wasiiro hoose ku daayo. You know why he is there. His clan advisors baa ku yidhi "rer-hebel (pirates) gaal xaggi yayana dib inooga marin.". Wuuba waashay wuxu.

Awoowe, saad u fiicantahay baad dib u noqottaa. Sharif has two years to succeed or fail but Somalia had twenty years of failure. Read the lyrics awoowe. PL and TFG are talking, not fighting. They are closing the gaps between them, redefining the way central government has been traditionally perceived. The world is paying attention. A Somali forces are being established. They are being trained in Jabbuuti. Ethiopia is not coming to enter Somalia as it often does to disrupt the political cohesion that is slowly forming. The forces that rejected peace are running out of stamina, and their momentum is waning.

I mean this week is not the week to complain about mere ministerial reshuffle. Gandhi and Oomaar were my two favorite ministers in the entire bunch, and I find their replacement astonishing. But who said Sharif was not a politician.

Keep your eyes on the ball awoowe

Edit:

Sophist, hope all is well awoowe. I just saw your comment. This cabinet does not worry me though I would've liked Gandhi and Oomaar keep thier portfolios.

Abtigiis   

FB

I can say the opposite of that depending on the issue at hand. I am not those who are worried about being called consistent and flawless. He was right for some task, he is wrong for the one he is doing now.

Abtigiis   

War ileen Gaandina wax baa laga qaaday. I shouldn't have protested haddaa!! ceeb! I was livid because of Omar walaahi. But I can now see how my rants could be perceived. Xog la'aan baan ahaa maalmahan runtii.

I am angry because I can see the parametrs Sharif is using are very clear to me. Wuxuu rabbaa wadaado umarxabeeya ee dad technocrats ah ma rabo. Anyway Gaandi was his type. He will not be missed. But Omar is a big loss.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Maybe he did all this to appease his boss and somehow went beyond and above the expectations. Who knows? You tell us! I just don't like the fact that you adjust the news headlines to what you like.

P.s. Per Dukey, Sharmarke is one of few reasonable and educated members of the TFG, so why did he do this? LOL

lol...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Kelya_Xariif:

sophist

I think mo'med omaar lacks the experiencce

I think Mohamed Omar did well, but the fact is at certain times reshuffle is necessary. Although I don't think this one is enough or atleast as I expected...Farxaan should have been completely removed, so should, Xariif Xassan, C/Raxmaan Dheere, C/Qaadir Cumar and Ibbi!

Abwaan   

Do you remember a dark skinned guy who use to make Du'a at every meeting in London?

loool...I like your description...you mean Sh. Xasan...he is not a bad guy anyway I don't know much about his skills for this post although I know that he is somewhat educated and he also is of course a close ally of the president and might be one of the Sudan/Libya group...By the way this guy was technically on this post long ago and has been whispering to the Sharif's ear...I hope that Omar Idiris is not appointed...do you know him he was the spokesman for ICU...another Macallin Dugsi who has poor communication skills? Why shouldn't they include Xaaji Xirsi...a true Somali who was another friend of Sheikh Xasan?...lol

tarzan's personality might somewhat contributed his to political demise. Yariisow is a nice guy oo lajaanqaadi kara sharif et al.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Sharif, a young radical cleric who spearheaded the 2006 struggle against Ethiopia's invasion, was elected as the country's president in January.

He has since failed to assert his administration's and remained largely boxed into his presidential compound in Mogadishu, owing his survival mainly to the presence of African Union peacekeepers.

For all the talk, Sharif Ahmed has produced the worst government in history. It has no base what so ever. LOOL its a joke. Today after 8 months, Sharif Hotel produces a gem of a cabinet, and controls a few blocks of the capital

:rolleyes:

Gheele T, there is no specific expertise requirement for any cabinet position even in the western world today but it doesn't mean that should stop sharif from considering qualified candidates, does it? Yes, the decision is his alone but he has to be responsbile, which means he has to select people that are capable of doing the work and are qualified in their respective industries in order to spread head the department etc.

In the case of the health minister, Sharifii could have selected among a pool of candidates that were more qualified, no disrespect intended to the lady as I dont know her personally.

Whatever her qualifications are, her background does not agree with the field she was chosen to lead. Ultimately, she is responsible for directing a group of doctors, beauracracts into making proposals that would be considered for law and etc and for someone who has no background in the health industry or public health masters to aid her with her decisions should not be trusted to lead a group of professionals who know more than her. This is a disaster however way you look at it because even if she was a long serving government bureaucrat, which we would have to assume she was and it may not be the case, which means the public will pay the price because we can't give the president's pick or the members of the cabinet the benefit of the doubt and thats a BADOW MOVE on his part.

Bottom line, we all know why she was picked and why many other cabinet members were picked and if you continue to pick a farmer to lead education BECAUSE WALAALKAA WAAYE and pick a thief to lead finance, waligeen meesha aan joogno MABA KA TAGEENO.

Now boys, calm down and see the decision for what it is, a mistake.

The real question is not whether or not the woman is capable of doing the job but what was sharif's motivation? Was he fulfilling a quota? if so, it was a poor decision on his part.

As for ina abti AT&T, the chief of Staff of Madina Hospital was one example among many qualified candidates, candidates who happen to be suited for the job. Men and women who have been providing resources and treating the sick and at the same time know the need to take bold steps into reforming the system and implementing legislation that would help bring about more resources, such as ensuring that more hospitals are build and jobs are created, thats the type of candidates you need. On the job training folks are not needed as the country and the people suffering can not afford to wait until the minister is on board with folks in the field, ya dig old man?

Abwaan   

LayZie G.....Qamar is educated and inteligent woman. I think she is suitable for this post and I hope that your view on her has now changed as I think you jumped into conclusion in your earlier comment. I think no 1 the list shouldn't be 39, no. 2 there are a lot of people who shouldn't be ministers....

Does anyone know about Abdalla Boos? Who has more info regarding the current minister of Defence?

Sophist   

Abwaanoow, I hope the little one and the mother are doing well.

Meesha ragii London ayaaba qabsadey ma istiri? Damuumaaye is in Nairobi too though I guess he wont secure a cabinet post as his brother has made the cut as it were.

I hope the young guys can live up to the expectation. As you know they all thought they could do better. Let us see how they can perform on the hot seat.

This Idiris guy! Was he at the Merriott hotel in Edgware Road when I hosted that debate about the Asmara conference couple years ago? The tall guy with the bold head?

S.