Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

new 5 star hotel opens its doors in Hargeisa

Gediid   

Suldaanka

I am Hargeisa to the bone,never seen Burco but we chose that area after the inner city become crowded.....The hotel is owned by Ina Afdiinle,you know the guy with the initials of 571...

N.O.R.F   

^^true

we are also discussing the economy

Only if I get free room and board whenever I'm in Hargeisa

Thats a question for a Hargaisaawi to answer

I know saxib, didnt think we was gonna miss all the action did you You mean at the bottom of hill that leads up to cidaacada? The area is also knows as burcaan ka-imi

LOL @burcaan ka-imi

From the day Dukaanki Budh & Toorina uu Hargeisa u soo guuray, we knew reer Burco were up to something. :D

Originally posted by Gediid:

Suldaanka

I am Hargeisa to the bone,never seen Burco but we chose that area after the inner city become crowded.....The hotel is owned by Ina Afdiinle,you know the guy with the initials of 571...

Same here sxb, we have a family house on the southern outskirts of the city. Masalaha Area.

I presume you are from the I.Q. clan, east Hargeisa is an IQ area? smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

From the day Dukaanki Budh & Toorina uu Hargeisa u soo guuray, we knew reer Burco were up to something

lool :D dont forget the faash!

Suldaan to Gediid:

I presume you are from the I.Q. clan, east Hargeisa is an IQ area?

waa rageedi!

Goonle   

So Called Five Star Hotel

Somalis are great exagerators. On what grounds is this new hotel a five hotel. I somali has a hundred grand and they call him a millionare, hes a manager somewhere and they call him the Chief Executive officer, he a leader of an autonimous region like somaliland and they call him a president. How can anyone take us seriously with statements like this. A five star hotel anywhere in somalia is not sustainable anywhere in somalia let alone somaliland.

Qudhac   

suldaan

sxb isnt it funny how the population of somaliland cities have been totally altered,

summerkiii dhawyed ayaan tegay, burco reer ceerigabo iyo reer hawd ayaa yimi, reer sheikh burcay wada tegeen, berbera waa laga wada yaacay, reer burco hargiesay wada joogaan, the old hargaysaawisare are no-where to be seen, alot of reer borame have gone to jbouti or hargeisa.

its very weird and confusing, but i think good.

Gediid   

Suldaanka

Ooops sorry saaxiib I'm not who you think I am but just one of few families who can build a house where ever they choose to live without worrying about what the larger clan think ..... ;)

^^ I might just do that when I have a family of my own. :D Boos iiga sii eeg agtaada ;)

Qudhac

you are right bro. In Hargeisa's case it is getting out of hand, so I think. So many cultures both good and bad that were previously unbeknown to Hargeisa people were brought to the city. Specially it is very visible from Hargeisa's female population.

But I think in the longrun a unique and distinct culture will emerge out of this mixture of tastes from different cities.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Although this topic has nothing to do with politics but nonetheless I can't help it but mix in with my fellows Hargeysaawis or Burcawis. I was born and raised in qudhacdheer and new Hargeisa and I can also claim to be from Burco,Ceerigabo, Barbera, as well as Oodweyne.

Also, did you know that Ambassador Hotel is owned by Burcawi too? Yep, Burcawis are every where these days.

Salamu Calaykum.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Red sea:

Also, did you know that Ambassador Hotel is owned by Burcawi too? Yep, Burcawis are every where these days.

Salamu Calaykum.

Yes you "budh" wielding hooligans have taken over our cities :D . I think its time we set up shop in Burco and reverse the trend, Your lil tulo could use some of that Xargeisawii ingenuity :D

Temujin   

Hargaysa now has more 5 star hotels than Nairobi and Addis huh. I hope this won't attract western sexual predators that prey on the poor. You know them child molestors and perverts that call themselves tourists.

N.O.R.F   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Red sea:

Salamu Calaykum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you "budh" wielding hooligans have taken over our cities . I think its time we set up shop in Burco and reverse the trend, Your lil tulo could use some of that Xargeisawii ingenuity

Lander, budhka hada waalaga iilbaxaye, dollarkaa lasitaa ;) you are more than welcome to set up shop in Burco, as soon as you overcome your misconcieved 'baqdin' of our great 'magaalo', in Burco we say Hargaisawis only venture 5km out of town :D