Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

new 5 star hotel opens its doors in Hargeisa

Hargeysa(Jam)- Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha Somaliland aMd. Ismaaciil Aadan Cismaan, ayaa shalay xadhiga ka jaray Hoteel cusub oo darjada koowaad ah oo laga dhisay Dacalka Bari ee Magaalada Hargeysa.

Hoteelkan oo loogu wanqalay Xamda Hotel waxa leh ganacsade Kaysar Ismaaciil Tarabi (Ina Afdiinle) oo ka mid ah Ganacstada waaweyn ee Somaliland.

Hoteelkan oo ah saddex dabaq, waxa uu ka koobanyahay qaybo kala duwan oo ay ka mid yihiin Hurdo, Cunto, Cafeteria iyo Super Market laga Dukaansado.

Waxa uu Hoteelkan dhismihiisu socday muddo laba sanno iyo laba bilood ah, sida uu sheegay Mulkiilaha Hoteelka Mr. Afdiinle, waxaana dhismihiisu ku kacay lacag dhan $950,000 Dollar(950,000 Dollar).

Xafladii furitaanka Hoteelka ee shalay waxa ka soo qayb galay xubno Wasiiro ah, Maaryarka Caasimadda Hargeysa, “Aad baan ugu faraxsanahay Hoteelkan cusub ee uu dhisay Kawsar Afdiinle waanan ku hambalyaynayaa, waxaanu Hoteelku ka mid yahay Hoteelada waaweyn ee Casriga ah ee ka qayb qaatay bilicda magaalada Hargeysa†sidaas waxa yidhi Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha Md Ismaaciil Aadan Cismaan, oo hadal kooban ka jeediyay Furitaankii Hoteelkan.

Maayarka Magaalada Hargeysa Md. Xuseen Maxamuud Jiciir, oo isna Furitaankii Hoteelkaas ka hadlay ayaa soo dhaweeyay dhismaha Hoteelkan, kaas oo uu sheegay in dhismaha Hoteelkani uu wax weyn ka tari doono bilicda Magaalada Caasimadda ah ee Hargeysa iyo baahida Hoteelada waaweyn ee casriga ah.

Gabbal   

$950,000 Dollar

Maadan dhihin! Not to ruin the mood or anything, but how many more important ways could he have used his money to help the people of Hargeisa out then build a hotel they will probably not be able to afford for even a night :confused:

Gediid   

^^^^True saaxiib but he's after all a businessman and is strictly in the business to make profit and plenty of it..... ;)

This place is like a stone throw away from my house.I guess when I settle back there I no longer have to make the long drive to Star or Sacadiin Supermarkets for my shopping... smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^

I no longer have to make the long drive to Star or Sacadiin Supermarkets for my shopping

Maybe not, but shopping in H-Town is also about going downtown and admiring the atmosphere associated with it.

If you live near the new hotel, you will no doubt get a few discounts here and there ;) . Once i visit and if your there, yaana lagu waayin :D :cool:

This place is like a stone throw away from my house.I guess when I settle back there I no longer have to make the long drive to Star or Sacadiin Supermarkets for my shopping

Ma reer Burco ayaad ahayd? :D They build mostly in that area.

but how many more important ways could he have used his money to help the people of Hargeisa out then build a hotel they will probably not be able to afford for even a night

The locals will be glad if a number of their jobless fella get something to make their hads busy there. And who knows they might even one day afford a night there too. :D

N.O.R.F   

Ma reer Burco ayaad ahayd? They build mostly in that area

Oo ma rear Burcaa disey?

I like the red,green and white colours ;) not sure what the external facade is but those black lines reduce its aesthetic-ness some what. I like the canopies over the entrance areas and the Juliet varandas.

The locals will be glad if a number of their jobless fella get something to make their hads busy there. And who knows they might even one day afford a night there too

True

Oo ma rear Burcaa disey?

No, but reer Burco in Hargeisa jeex ayaga dhisteen maanad ogayn? Specialy the Red Sea and Jigjigayar suburbs.

STOIC   

Aha!..this is a wrong investment.The unemployement rate is already 98%(this stat is from cousin who is back from there),who is this hotel owner targeting?.Is he targeting Suldanka and Notherner who may be planing a vacation there?.This investment is like buying a share on an Enron stock.May be this would serve as Somaliland forward-thinking model of the future but i doubt if it will have an effect on the strain economy at the moment.Don't they already have a hotel ambassador? :confused: .

N.O.R.F   

No, but reer Burco in Hargeisa jeex ayaga dhisteen maanad ogayn? Specialy the Red Sea and Jigjigayar suburbs.

I know saxib, didnt think we was gonna miss all the action did you :D . You mean at the bottom of hill that leads up to cidaacada? The area is also knows as burcaan ka-imi :D Brings back gr8 memories, i remeber watching a Liverpool vs Arsenal one January night in the Somaliland Cinema, what an atmosphere, the support was split 50-50, Liverpool made it 2-2 in the last minute :D

Stoic, you a very right, there is not enough of an alround tourist scene and ppl who go to visit will stay with family 99% of the time unless they UN associated staying for a few days/weeks. If i had that sort of money i would think twice about building a hotel.

One thing i have noticed is the thrivin building industry (with a few hik-ups when the dollar is down) even though otel building is mostly where the money s spent. This keeps general labourers/engineers employed.