Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Enough is Enough ICU should vacate Juba

Fabregas   

@Abdi 2005:Somalis don't need the advice of "Dr Al Zawahiri".This the same guy that encouraged Somalis to use suicide attacks..........

And i agree with Ahmad Gurey, the majority of Somalis are clanists.They only care about their clan, not Islam or Nationality.You can see this even on this "intellectual forum".What matter most is Puntland, Somaliland,Jubaland etc.....

No resistance can win without the people.In Iraqi you have the Sunni stronghold, In Lebanon you have the southern Shia population and in Afghanistan they are supported by the Pashtun communities and the tribal support from the border(Pakistan).

In Somalia you have a few kids that are aimlessly shooting mortars and even hitting civilians.Thus far they are not achieving anything and do not have any popular support. The Somali people are very tired of war, they don't particularly care about who rules them or who fights each other.A few Sheikhs hiding in the Jungle being carpet bombed by the Americans, will not help them.Whilst the manin leaders of the I.C.U lavish in grand hotels.Resistance requires knowledge, expertees, and most importantly the people.Somalis are allied to their QABIL, until this changes firing grenades inside Muqdisho will not change anything.Because the guy who throws the grenade will not be seen as a resistance or a liberation fighter,rather a kid from Qabil X throwing grenades................

Taliban   

Originally posted by Abu_Geeljire:

Somalis don't need the advice of "Dr Al Zawahiri".This the same guy that encouraged Somalis to use suicide attacks..........

You disapprove of suicide attacks?

WCS.

Red sea.

Lets be rational here

have you ever heard of the Quraan verse

"Allah does not change the condition of the people till they mend their ways"

Well if 95% of people of somalia are Qabilist then i dont think you guys would prevail against Xabashi.

So these guys fighting would just be shuhada while the situation in the ground would not change as even nobody would want to shelter them.

As for the Qabil thing its not bad if it is used in the proper manner.

just like The prophet used it to invite & entice Various Arab Qabils to Islam and a chief or a pious person would make an entire Qabil to be Muslims.

So you propagating Jihad in Somaliaonline would be of no use.

the best approach is to give Dawah to your close one.

Red sea i could say the most racist Qabil in Somalia is from Woqoyi.

Their Culama failed to teach them about the evil of Nazism

I have seen teenagers from that area with poisonous minds.

Their parents,elders preach to them hate! hate! and separatism as they see this is the only short cut to some form of recognision .

and know the people of that area are sufering from the consequences of their actions.

1.The Ethiopians own berbera port .

2.They created animosity with their breathrens in Somali galbeed to the extent that even trade has greatly diminished and thus has had great impact in Woqoyi Galbeed economy.

3.The have also created animosity with their southern brethrens.

So keep your piety to yourself and cleanup your house.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Red sea i could say the most racist Qabil in Somalia is from Woqoyi.

Their Culama failed to teach them about the evil of Nazism

What you could say is nonsensical and irrelevant. Did you conduct a psychological research to conclude there's such an absurd thing as "the most racist Qabil in Somalia"?

And what has "the evil of Nazism" got to do with the Culama from Waqooyi? What's the connection between the two?

You make ridiculous and absurd allegations.

Ahmed Guree,u are wrong.The pple in waqoyi are held hostages by a couple of secessionist mafia bands.Do not be misled by one or two hate infested personas,we got the such everywhere.The same could be said about u.Again,blame the secessionists,not the poor folks.

there is nothing like hostage they fueled the successionists and gave them grass root support.

Know tell me how realistic it is to blame on the successionists when other somalis are prone to abuse in that region by the inhabitants.

Its know that the locals have seen that they were used as bait.

You also fail to understand i never said that Red Sea was racist but i said that he needs to cleanup his house before propagating Jihad in his neighbours backyard.

I dont like escapism.

Ahmed ,i don't know and neither do i care what u said about red sea.I hardly refered to the fellow and if u would ask me,i would say he is a secessionist small times like many of his cousins in here.But thats un important,whats important is that u should know that those poor folks down there are held as hostages and these few personas do not represent them.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Abu_Geeljire:

Somalis don't need the advice of "Dr Al Zawahiri".This the same guy that encouraged Somalis to use suicide attacks..........

You disapprove of suicide attacks?
I disapprove of suicice of any kind.I also disapprove of Ayman Al Zawahiri's propoganda, which states western civilians are legitimate targets because they apparently support and elect the governments.Lastly I strongly disapprove of psuedo sheikhs(Bin Laden and Zawahiri) who have no real credibility as Mujahideen or Ulema.One only has to look at Algeria to see how dangerous these groups are.

Taliban   

I also disapprove of Ayman Al Zawahiri's propoganda, which states western civilians are legitimate targets because they apparently support and elect the governments.

Western civilians elect their governments and give it a mandate or license to invade, occupy Muslim countries and target its civilians; so what's wrong with Zawahiri's logic? Doesn't Islam say attack your attackers with how they attack you? It's not like Iraqis went to the US or UK to target its civilians; it's the US and UK that undertook thousands of miles to invade, occupy Iraq and target its civilians.

In a tribal organization, even in time of peace, service to tribe or state predominates over all self seeking; in war, service for the tribe or state becomes supreme, and personal liberty is suspended.

Arthur Keith

NASSIR   

Ahmed Gure, I thought you were speaking of Somalis in Juba , not a particular clan. Juba is settled by various major clans.

Fabregas   

@Taliban, so what about those that do not vote or actually oppose the war?When you get on a train with explosives even in London, they will always be innoncent people and even Muslims.This is nothing to with Islam rather cowardice and murderous revenge to grab the headlines. When the Prophet saw was commanding an army of 10 000 men to Mecca, he suddenly stopped because he saw two puppies in the way thus he instructed to rows of his army to mind the puppies until the whole army passes.

You know the Prophet instructed not to harm civilians, children, the elderly and even uproot trees.Look at the hadith of Ali when the enemy he was about kill spat at his then he stopped because he would have killed him out of anger and revenge.Compare to people who say that you can blow up trains in London just because people elecT the government, what about me your Muslim brother who uses to train everyday and elects no particular party?

Taliban   

so what about those that do not vote or actually oppose the war?

Those that do not vote or actually oppose the war do not factor; they are subject to what the majority have voted for. For instance, if the majority vote for an increase of 10% in taxes, the increase will apply to everyone.

S.O.S   

My people will not be the sacrificial lamb

What's wrong with that if it's done so in the name of Allah my brother? Are your people dearer to you than was Al-Khalil (pbuh) to his son Isma'il (pbuh)? The people of Jubba region are my people too, and I'm proud of them for sacrificing many of the things they did, and indeed continue to do so.

Take a break from all the news reports, I'm sure you'll come to your old stands again :D