Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Enough is Enough ICU should vacate Juba

The Release of 15 US soldiers in southern Somalia underway--Yemen paper

Aweys Osman Yusuf

Mogadishu 08, Feb.07 ( Sh.M.Network) - Reports that more than 11 US soldiers were seized by Somalia’s routed Islamists in southern Somalia are once again surfacing.

According to Al-nedaa, a newspaper based in Yemen, the Islamic Courts Executive Council leader, Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed, has told the newspaper that his release by the Americans and Kenyan authority in Nairobi came after negotiations were made over the discharge of 15 US marines in the hands of the fugitive Islamists in south of the country.

Islamist groups based in some unidentified Arab countries are reportedly arbitrating the US agents in East Africa and the Union of Islamists over the release of the American soldiers.

Sources close Sheik Sharif say that Sheik Ahmed stipulated the discharge of US captives with the condition that he should have his own freedom on which the, sources said, the US agreed.

The sources said at least 15 American soldiers were seized after they landed on the ground around Raskamboni near the Kenyan border where the US warplanes were striking.

The paper said during the capture, four US soldiers were wounded.

Sheik Sharif said the deal he made with the US would be implemented next week.

The Americans were also convinced that the leaders of Islamists should be given the chance to play affective roles in the national reconciliation conference due to be held in Somalia to achieve a broad based government.

The US resorted to the Islamist groups in Arab countries which had links with Somalia’s Islamists after it found out US soldiers were captured in southern Somalia.

Al-nedaa said Yemeni government is also mediating the US and sheik Sharif. Yemen would hand over Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed back to US in Nairobi if negotiations to release the soldiers fail.

Shabelle Media Network Somalia

I call this bullshit

RedSea   

^you didnt' even make a point. Your title, what you posted, and what you had to say totally are three different things.

So could you respectably tell us, why in one point, the courts should vacate Jubba, second, what that has to do with the article, and third what you meant by BS remark?

Thanks,

RedSea   

^Fair weather fan as they say. He goes maalin ba halkii umalaynayo in shidan tahay.

So he can't be considered a supporter of the ICU.

I am.

One thing is if the news turn out to be true as reported then

they should vacate the land.

My people will not be the sacrificial lamb for liberating Somalia.

they have gone through alot of hardship(US carpet bombardment,posioning of water sources,TFG, Ethiopian and Kenyan forces looting plundering,raping and ethnic cleansing

Thus if 95% of folks in Somalia prefer occupation then i dont see why they should be liberated.

Few bombs exploding in Mogadishu will not make Ethiopians leave Somalia.

Ethiopians are here to stay.

Sheikh Sharif whose status has been raised to sainthood for his charming speeches was infact betrayed by his own community who ushered in Ethiopians and mutinied during the decisive battle between ICU & Ethiopians.

The Game in Somalia is more of petty tribal rivalry(Somaliland Vs Puntland,Puntland Vs Mogadishu community) and most of the Somalis that supporte ICU only support them theoratically but practicaly they would sell them alive to safe guard their tribal affiliation.

Ahmed_Guree is being rational this time. Ahmed_Guree somalis are not yet ready for nationalism based unity, centralism, and, dictetorial rule. but they rather live in seperation which is fine with me

Abdi2005   

The victory will come inshallah, the tide is changing globally as Dr Al-Zawahiri said "The days are pregnant and giving birth to new events with Allah’s permission and guidance". I think personaly that an american defeat in iraq and Afganistan will also pave a victory for islamic courts in Somalia. Many are disappointed at the courts for retreating and abandoning their fronts, but what the islamic courts did was the right thing because they would not be able to hold this fronts for ever, americans would never let ethiopians to be defeated. So they had two options total defeat without possibility to recover or change the tactic. And we have all seen what the Americans did afterwards they ware involved in it 100%. Every thing is now in order ther was recently a news posted in somalitalk.com reporting that islamic fighter were seen i Buale and other citys buying food and then going back to the forests.

NASSIR   

"My people will not be the sacrificial lamb for liberating Somalia.

they have gone through alot of hardship(US carpet bombardment,posioning of water sources,TFG, Ethiopian and Kenyan forces looting plundering,raping and ethnic cleansing "

I agree!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

I think personaly that an american defeat in iraq and Afganistan will also pave a victory for islamic courts in Somalia. Many are disappointed at the courts for retreating and abandoning their fronts, but what the islamic courts did was the right thing because they would not be able to hold this fronts for ever, americans would never let ethiopians to be defeated. So they had two options total defeat without possibility to recover or change the tactic. And we have all seen what the Americans did afterwards they ware involved in it 100%.

Good analysis.

RedSea   

Axmed Guray, who are 'your people'. You mean your qabiil, what an knuckle head you are.

If those who died in this rightous cuase heard your comments, they would slap you across the face. People are worth something when they stand by Allah and defend their faith, so far 'your' people have done that, therefore be proud, calaacalka jooji, oo Alxamdulilah dheh.

Besides, by 'my people' if you meant your 'qabiil', then you definately have fallen for the propaganda, that the ICU were from one qabiil, therefore you need to check on your info of whom the Mujaahideen that have fallen and what qabiils they hailed from. Before you do that, I would shut my mouth.

^^^Dude no one is garaac,everyone meel buu Kasoo firacmey.

What am simply stating is if Somalis do not want cost sharing then why should my people be overburden with somalia responsiblity?

As for ICU i never said they hailed from one community nor should the battle ground be confined to specificaly my enclave.

Somalis are worse than Xabashi.

They would back stab you when you need them most.

Know it seems that after the ICU retreated we are specificaly targeted most thorughout the country.

Even in mogadishu,Somalis would be plundering and selling my folks to Ethios.

Red sea lets be open minded here if you saw one of my folks in Hargeisa being exploited you wouldnt even raise an eye brow.

ragyahow waan isbaraney.

ICU dhacaad umatihin you just hate TFG.

Enjoy the occupation and kill each other with Kalashnicov.

Its been 16 yrs anaa reer hebel baad kabaxiweydhen Xabashi haidhin Karbashto.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

First of all, it's hard to reason with you, because you are disrespecting the base of the ICU. You are making it seem like a Qabiil movement, which it wasn't. So when you straighten that out, then we can have open discussion about that.

Did you not know that over 100s from SL died in that war, did you not 100 from Pland died in that war, did you no 100s from S.galbeed died in that war, all of them under the name of Islamic courts union, did you know?

I gues not, to me they are my folks, everyone of them that is.They fought for a principle not for qabiil. check your info once again brother.

Today it's good vs. evil. Even the TFG isn't based on qabiil, they are based on corrupt individuals such as Abdullahi Yusuf, Geedi, Xuseen caydiid and other warlords.

salamu calaykum.