Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Rayale visits Tog Wajale, Arabsiyo, Gabilay and Kala Baydh

Originally posted by -*Xidigo*-:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

Originally posted by -*Xidigo*-:

Campaigning for what? :rolleyes: People are dying. He is trying to win the hearts of some while ignoring his own people. Malaha Cunahaa la hayaadii ayaa un ah

What do you expect this poor country to do? Those that live well in SL made themselves that way.

Can another leader help improve this situation, if so in what way?
Country?? :rolleyes: Please.. waa bilaa country. The day you let go that stooge will be the last day for this so call Somaliland.

:mad:

You are right Che, he is another stooge.
I should have known...Your cries are for other reasons.

Xidigo   

Cries aa Ala waa cajiib!

What other reasons? Ma ninka cunaha la hayo. Most of the Awdal community knows that.

He cannot even visit the city where he was born.

Malaha qofkii ini yiraa "Somaliland" country maaha wuu ooyayaa. :rolleyes:

Africown,

Xidigo has a point

And it really is a good point. Since the President went to Gabiley, why didn't he just drive the extra 50 or 70KM westward and even if he isn't going to deliver any substantial help/support. The visit itself would go a long way to boost the morale of the victims.

Xidigo,

One reason I think Daahir RIyaale doesn't go to Awdal is that, he is re-assured by the over 90% "unequivocal" support he recieves there. As one Awdalite wrote in an opinion peice at Harowo.com the other day, Daahir Riyaale doesn't need to work for support in Awdal - which if you asked me- is bad. Rer Awdal should judge any president, whether he is from their region or otherwise, depending on what he delivers to their region, don't you think?

Xidigo   

QUOTE]Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Xidigo,

One reason I think Daahir RIyaale doesn't go to Awdal is that, he is re-assured by the over 90% "unequivocal" support he recieves there. As one Awdalite wrote in an opinion peice at Harowo.com the other day, Daahir Riyaale doesn't need to work for support in Awdal - which if you asked me- is bad. Rer Awdal should judge any president, whether he is from their region or otherwise, depending on what he delivers to their region, don't you think?

I recently read that too in Haro.com. I agree with you though, he has to be judge by his actions. However at moment, there is no central government that can respond to disasters such as this one, and Riyaale is the pretending president in that region, the least thing he could do is visit the victims. Many nomads lost everything they have own :( .

Why he did't bother to visit or send condolese? My only guess Is that he doesn't give shidh.

I am sure whatever reassurance he had over Awdelite community, would not save his a*s this time.