Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Queston: Who is Who In The Hawala Business?

Cowke   

I know Amal is puntland owned hawala. Is there others? I am hearing conflict reports that mustaqbal is hamar owned and some reports saying puntland owned.

Qaran is owned by the el-bur ppl in central somalia and is really just another name by the defunct al-barakat.

Iftin is owned by puntland i am certain. Plus Dayax Islamic Bank.

Anyone care to share their wisdom regarding the hawalas and their owners? I am still trying to find a hawala that is owned by the onlf ppl and also the gedo region citizen.

Cowke   

Geel Jire, do you know any gedo based hawala's? or onlf based hawala's? I can't find any!!! Plus who the hell owns mustaqbal is it puntland or hamar?

Coloow   

Cowke, my analysis of thee is that you are a young man seduced by tribalism (you may disguise it as regionalism - or lalalalaland). How many threads did you introduce asking questions about different entities of somali life?

Free your mind from tribalism and you are likely to be the star that SOL is craving for smile.gif

A logical conclusion from you rants above is this:

- Puntland own the majority of the Hawalas

- Cowke does not want to name Dahabshil

- Gedo and Onlf have none.

Where do you want to go with this fadhikudirir nacnac?

The Xawala's are first and foremost a busines; and businesses are not driven by tribalism but a desire to make money- profit maximisation.

Baadiyow,

Afkaaga caana lagu qabay , Cawkow adna for Gods sake fadlan badal dabeecadan aad moodid in si waxkaa yihiin sometimes :rolleyes:

You want to know whos who in Money Exchange

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article6505498.ece

Dahabshiil handles two thirds of the Somali remittance, thats practically dwarfs the rest, you know why did Dahabshiil thrived because the quality of its services not its tribe affiliation, and because its main competitor - in the south- was closed down because the suspicion of having terror links which proved to be baseless.

B   

Baakaal is from baido because they use af-maay in their adverts. But i heard they are based in Austriala.