Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Increasingly sophisticated insurgency......

Ms DD   

^^ How is this good for the average poor mother with children? Please make dua for them and stop wishing further choas on them.

Peacenow   

when mothers are being raped by ethiopian troops, then where are you tfg supporters. Remember, you can't have government with sovereientgy.

Ms DD   

I am no supporter of TFG. But for once lets put ourselves in their shoes. Increased insurgency doesnt help in the long run. See what is happening in Iraq. The people cant work, or leave their homes in fear of bombs and stray bullets. Crime is rife. Why dont we think of a solution rather then reminscing of olden days. More insurgents isnt the answer.

BiLaaL   

These folks don't realise that only the insurgency will deliver us out of this misery, with our dignity intact. The TFG can't solve Somalia's problems, its waiting for foreigners to do it. This can only mean a prolonged occupation. The average poor Somali mother's best chance for a speedy end to this choas is for the insurgency to hit the enemy harder and faster. Lack of an insurgency will only prolong this choas, not shorten it.

BTW - I wouldn't label our Somali brothers as 'insurgents'. This is a genuine struggle to end an illegal occupation. While there may be legal questions over the status of Iraq, Somalia's struggle is a clear-cut one.

Peacenow   

BiLaal, exactly, The Americans were fooled before and they were fooled again. The TFG is waiting for others to put them in power forever. A group that will do ethiopias bidding. Ethiopia should be made to bleed, heavily in Somalia.

Ms DD   

That is your solution Bilaal? Not much of a response.

Lets think rationally here. These insurgency will only prolong the choas. Say they have stopped it. Then there will be no reason for any ethiopians or any foreign to stay...is there? They could change the state of the country by working with the government. Remember..this is a transitional govt which means they have every chance to make a difference and have their say in how to run the country.

Everything the ICU worked hard for will be further destroyed if they continue their attacks. Our country will take even longer to recover. I am sure this isnt what you want.

Fabregas   

I don't really think there is an insurgency in Somalia. A few mortars being fired in a few districts in Muqdisho, is hardly a sophisticated insurgency. There is no insurgency in: Puntland, Somaliland, Bay and Bakool and Kismayo areas.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Lets think rationally here. These insurgency will only prolong the choas. Say they have stopped it. Then there will be no reason for any ethiopians or any foreign to stay...is there? They could change the state of the country by working with the government. Remember..this is a transitional govt which means they have every chance to make a difference and have their say in how to run the country.

Everything the ICU worked hard for will be further destroyed if they continue their attacks. Our country will take even longer to recover. I am sure this isnt what you want.

Cambarro, are you serious? Are you paid employee of the foreign government? You're incorrect; if the insurgents stop fighting, Ethiopia will not leave. Only force can kick the occupiers and collaborators out of Somalia. You have to understand Somalis are fighting for their independence. On paper, they got their independence in 1960, but that was a conditional independence, one they can only adopt a system of governance prescribed by the West. Somalia is under occupation because it has adopted Sharia' as its system of governance. And you're wrong about the TFG being transitional. Remember Karzai's transitional government, and how now he's the president? Let's not kid ourselves; there will be many sacrifices for liberating Somalia, and this time we are fighting for true independence.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

I don't really think there is an insurgency in Somalia. A few mortars being fired in a few districts in Muqdisho, is hardly a sophisticated insurgency. There is no insurgency in: Puntland, Somaliland, Bay and Bakool and Kismayo areas.

Sad responds!

ansaar17   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

what matters is the capitol, offcourse if you look in iraq, most of the south is peaceful and far north.

the focus is on the Capitol, mogadishu. many top ICU leaders never left the capitol, and some like 'Ayrow was sent by ICU leaders in the jungle to reorganize.

Also lets not forgot several hundred ICU fighters are still in the south/

A bit of contradictory arent we? You begin with making it clear that insurgency exists, is ongoing and is the only way out, just to dissolve the fact that there are insurgents in the country a couple of posts later. Make up your mind sir?

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

These folks don't realise that only the insurgency will deliver us out of this misery, with our dignity intact.

[QB]BTW - I wouldn't label our Somali brothers as 'insurgents'.

Another "pearl of wisdom":

Lack of an insurgency will only prolong this choas, not shorten it.

Witnessing here on SOL that there are somalis with the same wretched ideas like this gentleman - there is no wonder our country has been in anarchy for such a long time.

^^I can say, your only country that you have an allegience for is Ethiopia, go there and be part of them, for you have no place in Somalia.

Somalia is to those who shed blood for it, and liberate her from the enemy!

Live long to the Islamic Courts of Somalia

Nothing of substance came from your post Mr. Clan-Ubaahne. Anyways, you wish me death, hell, call me christian, **********, ethio lover or whatever. My interest and priorities aren't to satisfy you and your associates distorted clan courts systems of governance.