Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somaliland Picture Gallery!!!

Azmaya   

The Red Sea did you make a typo brother, did u mean Somalia Picture Gallery :confused: .

There is no such thing as somaliland, poor baby. Oh Lord, say it enough and you start to believe it is that it?

salaamz

RedSea   

Just enjoy it walaalo, don't drag politics into this. Somaliland is a region whether it's a country of it's own or part of Somalia. I think you know what I mean.

Assalamu Calaykum.

RedSea   

they are there, having you see them? I am not sure about farms, but Hospitals, such the Edna Adan Maternity Hospital is there.

Ibtisam   

coool. lovely pictures Red sea. Thanks smile.gif

Azmaya:

The Red Sea did you make a typo brother, did u mean Somalia Picture Gallery .

There is no such thing as somaliland, poor baby. Oh Lord, say it enough and you start to believe it is that it?

And visa-verse; if you contently deny something you will soon believe that it does not exist. Just watch the pictures and amus love, No one asked you for a political debate. Miskeen.

Azmaya   

ibtisam sweetie and it doesn't exist and never will ;)

He can say its not political but it is political hence his use of "somaliland".

Salaamz, and yall enjoy. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Some good pics there Red Sea, we need some from the miyi saxib.

ps building material trade is big business in Dubai to SL container ships. There is a whole heap of steel reinforcement not needed on the project i'm on currently on. Negotiating with contractor on a cut price/free offer,,,

Jaylaani   

Azmaya,

What is wrong with saying Somaliland? I think you should congratulate not hate and move on. That is what is wrong with Somalis these days. Lugtay is wada qabanayaan.

Azmaya   

Walaalo Jay, what is wrong with Somalia is division, qabilnimo. I am 200% against it because I believe in unity not division. I don’t agree with saying Somaliland, Djibouti or what have u, but Hargesya Somalia, Djibouti Somalia, that’s my outlook. I have nothing against the North all Somalis are the same to me I am against dividing Somalia and making nation states out of it, which is continually pushed in here n elsewhere. No one is hating, God knows I want all somalian people to succeed, stop the killing & qabilnimo and build so we can return to wadankaani hooyo.

Wiilo   

The more i see these pictures the more i want to visit Somaliland. some of the Buildings just need little landscaping/garden/flowers.......but overall Beautiful......

by the way, Scarface sxb i like the Mastercard picture with the Afro-Somalian guy...Niiiiiceee..

Go figure:..............

nemo   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

Walaalo Jay, what is wrong with Somalia is division, qabilnimo. I am 200% against it because I believe in unity not division. I don’t agree with saying Somaliland, Djibouti or what have u, but Hargesya Somalia, Djibouti Somalia, that’s my outlook. I have nothing against the North all Somalis are the same to me I am against dividing Somalia and making nation states out of it, which is continually pushed in here n elsewhere. No one is hating, God knows I want all somalian people to succeed, stop the killing & qabilnimo and build so we can return to wadankaani hooyo.

Oh is that what they are talking about qabil when they say Somaliland. I was always lost, since my stay in SOL I keep seeing it and ignored it as I couldn’t understand what it meant. I 100% agree with sister Azmaya stop trying to divide the country what’s already left of it (as some are in Ethiopia and Kenya). I am actually surprised and sadden at the same time to see Red Sea continue talk about qabil. My first impression of him was religist and a good mannered person. But a religist person won’t worship qabil like this always talking about it. Now look people I am not attacking him I still think he is a top person don’t get me wrong but brother and others as sister Azmaya said stop dividing the country. If that’s what you’re aim is as I’m no condition to be giving advice because my background in Somalia aren’t that good. :D

Other than that nice pictures, does Somalia look lik this, I can't beleive. I might after all go holidaying there. ;)

can u say target practice!!lol...! all that pretty buildings will raise up somali unity even higher...

get ready somaliland ppl, your brothas/sistas will come and rescue from the warlords there!!

ScarFace   

wiilo its Gangiister Card Saxiib :D wanna borrow it....

Azmaya & nameless_chick no one was talking about qabiil.... The brother posted some nice pictures of the north. so stop talking about somalia this somalia that blah blah blah.......

The country is already divided into five regions.....and everyone is building there own regions.......

AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY ALL THE REGIONS WILL COME TOGETHER inshallah:D :D

Red sea just wondering how much does it cost to build them houses ...... need a contractor to come and build me a nice villa near the sea in Kismayo.... :D