Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Where are the vikings fans

C'mon shyhem you can not trade moss. if you remember this team fell apart after moss pulled that hamstring and missed five games. with out him this team will be like below 500 at best and daunte will be an average quarterback. I just hope randy moss have a big game this sunday and silence all the haters.

shyhem   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

C'mon shyhem you can not trade moss. if you remember this team fell apart after moss pulled that hamstring and missed five games. with out him this team will be like below 500 at best and daunte will be an average quarterback. I just hope randy moss have a big game this sunday and silence all the haters.

Moss is definately talented but i don't think he is all that.He needs to elavate his game.We need championship not acrobatic play.How long do we have to keep praising him while the patriot with mediocre offense have done it twice.We should ship him to baltimore and than buy ray lewis for the money we save from moss salary.

The main reason the vikings are failling is they relay on the offense(pass} too much and have completely abandon the run game {ground}.Remember the moss ratio factor? Tice believed in moss so much he put all his hopes in moss and the result was a disaster.

I think we need to invest on our defense by sellin both moss and culpepar.once we upgrade our defense,all we need is an average offense and we can do that with less money.

So now you wanna get rid of the most explossive QB/WR in the league. Our problem is not the offense like you said it is the defense that can not stop anybody. and also the money is not an issues the team is way under the salary cap it is just that cheap a$$ owner don't wanna invest any money in the free agent market to upgrade the defense.

raula   

gets dizzy with all this VIKING BLUEZ icon_razz.gif Iam tailgating at my crib for the Sunday's game-fans are welcome as well us 'uninvited' guests :D

Wiilo   

Wilo how cheap? not even bag of dorittos..

Playmaker sxb r u kiddin me, as much as I want to watch those Vikis, but then I do not want to spend any dollar of mine, na wat I mean, besides, they might not win the game :Dsmile.gif;)

raula   

^^^flip-flopping fanatic icon_razz.gif kidding. Playmaker-yes, bring xilib ari, KK, some xalwa plus federeeshen-yes we gonna do it somali style :D

Wiilo-I will spare you this time, but atleast bring some salsa for the doritos icon_razz.gif

Raula, thanks for the invitation. But am I allowed to wear my signature Wisconsin cheese-hat? Can’t watch the game (especially at the frozen tundra) without it. Can u grantee my safety when u choke again in the lambo field?

I will bring a well aged Wisconsin cheese and UGAALI crackers. :D:D

What up shyhem, I told you boy we were gonna get our revenge and what better way to do it..in their home with they sell out crowd.

Yeeeeeeeeah, this was almost tottal domination from the start. and how about the freak? the media can say all they want but you can't stop him even with a bad leg..

Can u grantee my safety when u choke again in the lambo field?

saaxiib say that again?

Wiilo   

Can u grantee my safety when u choke again in the lambo field?

Watever i want to say playmaker said it sxb,,,,,,

who is laughing now :D:D

Go figure:.............

shyhem   

loOOOL at who is laughing now or was it who is u'r daddy now?.

MEEEEEEEN i missed the first half coz i thought dem vikes as usual will find a way to loser any game.I must say the vikes for once in a blue moon become like the vikes i had in mind.The defense feeding on the offense.That was great,plus we sent the packers packing, that was even better.Now i can say the season wasn't that bad as long as we have eliminated the packers from the playoffs.I won't be that much worried if we're eliminated by the eagles next sunday.

However we should give credit to Favres and his big time turn overs.No playoff bound team can win any game with that much mistakes,4 intercptions,5dropped passes,three fumbles,thats was more than the vikes prayed for.While the viking played their own game,the packers for once were acting like the vikings we used to know, by been their own worst enemy.The packers had too many injuries.Donald driver was the only reciever favre was relaying on this game,the rest were rookies.

The vikings,offensively can be dangerously hot epecially if the first drive leds to an early score and the only way other teams can beat 'em is either by outshooting the vikes {think of the Colts} or letting the vikes be their own enemy{remember the monday night game against philly}The viking had an opportunity to score 21 points but out of 21 they managed to score 3 points because of ****** mistakes.

As for next week i'm not that much excited.Randy Moss is definately hurt,i could see from the way he was limping he won't be much of a factor next week.Philly will run the ball all over the porous defense of the vikings,and once they estabilish the run game ,the pass game will take over.The vikings will be forced to play catch up and that means relaying on the pass game and in that case i see trouble for Culpepper,he will have more than one interception and the vikes can't really afford two turnovers against a good team like eagles.

PHilly without T.O is not that good, but Mcnab is not bret favre.He will run for his life when necessary and scramble for a 1st down or even more.He is as dangerous with his feet as with his arm.The vikings have to blitz him, but as the same time make sure Mcnab doesn't use his feet to his advantage.I must say ahuge task for the viking's defense.

Remember defense wins championships and the vikings defense is rated last in all the playoff bound teams.The vikings need a miracle to pull this off next week.

My prediction is philly by 10 points.