Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

A Thank You Note

Jacpher   

Dear ICU:

I'm sorry to see you go. I wished you stayed a bit longer and accomplished few more things. You did a great job in Moqdisho, removed the isbaarooyin, brought a sense of peace & stability, cleaned the streets, and made some good promises. For that you deserve recognition. I'm glad you're going down in history for performing excellent in Mogadisho. I wished you did things differently and toned down the war rhetoric and understood peace doesn't come without price. I wished you practiced patience and diligence and conveyed the message in Islamic manner. You left a good impression on Moqdisho residents and I wished you kept that in mind in your journey. It is sad you were part of costly avoidable war. For that I’m disappointed.

it aint ova yet home-gal. now you will see a new face. More distruction, somali killing somali and amhaarow swimming in Liido! u watch.

baghdad is gonna be nothing compared whats coming down the road. look for another 10yrs of distructions and bombs going off every from kismayo, 2 xamar, 2 hargeysa, 2 adis 2 asmara, and djbouti..!

horn is gonna be a hell hole!!

Jimcaale, tacsida aa tireysid maxaa waaye, LoL.

Ha walwalin, kuwa iyaga ka daran ayaa soo baxaayo if dowlada ku burburtay, non-existent isku deyso Xamar inay maamusho, iskaba dhaaf dalka oo dhan. Jug jug meeshaada joog waaye, clan interwars already have started. Waa siduu Tigreyga Xabashka ah Sanaawi rabay, waligeena isbaabino, but kan stooge u ahaa, puppetka u ahaa, dowlad ku sheegiis burburtay know that?

Asagaa arki doono the nightmare u dhiman oo markii lagu shaqeystay. Ooh, the upcoming reality, the shock, the unbelievablity. :D

I would agree 95% of what Jimcaale wrote.

Dear ICU,

I am glad to see you go coz you disappointed me and disappointed all of somalis when we witnessed and saw you being hijacked by some greedy men with fake cimaamad and beard. However, we will not forget the overall security and peace you brought in wherever areas in your control. We will never forget those brave men within ICU for they were honest and loyal but no one listened them and things finally got out of hand. You went history. Had these thugs within you been eliminated from infiltrating things would have been better and there were no need for war. For now blame yourself for the all the grievances and defeat for you chose war over peace, confrontation over reconcilition.

Hope to see you back, this time more orgonised and in non-violent way. You will get my vote.

All the best in future!

A.M

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Dear ICU:

I'm sorry to see you go. I wished you stayed a bit longer and accomplished few more things. You did a great job in Moqdisho, removed the isbaarooyin, brought a sense of peace & stability, cleaned the streets, and made some good promises. For that you deserve recognition. I'm glad you're going down in history for performing excellent in Mogadisho. I wished you did things differently and toned down the war rhetoric and understood peace doesn't come without price. I wished you practiced patience and diligence and conveyed the message in Islamic manner. You left a good impression on Moqdisho residents and I wished you kept that in mind in your journey. It is sad you were part of costly avoidable war. For that I’m disappointed.

Wow Jimcaale. I would add

I wish they would have listened to the people at large instead of view circles.

Jacpher   

They deserve commendation for trying. At least they tried and failed.

MMA: Raggan inkastoo ay siyaasad qalafsanaayeen haddana baladan Beydhabo isku uruursaday wey inoo dhaameen.

Allamagan: Kula mid baan aheyoo qolyaha cimaamada aysan daadac ka aheyn waan jeclaa in la burin lahaa. Laakiin sxb ha ku fakarin soo noqosho. Tii Alle waa meesheeda balse fursad iyo hiil iyo hooba labo jeer iskuma heshid. Allaan qabnaa kuwan eeyada la fikirka ah ee ooda laga daayey.

Ameer   

I wish they were more diplomatic to attract outside world that they are not just Imam's but they can run the country. As a leader every word you say is counted and the world will react to it.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

It is sad you were part of costly avoidable war.

It wasn't avoidable. This was a war already scripted by the West, to be executed by Ethiopia. The presence of US military in Ethiopia, Djibouti and North-Western Somalia isn't a coincidence. Contrary to denials, the West had a critical part in this war, providing intelligence, tactical, logistical, satellite imagery, iwm supports. Without the West's support, Ethiopia would not have prevailed. ICU's mistake; it fought honestly and gallantly a conventional war, expecting to be fought fairly. It should have taken into account the West's direct involvement. It should have from the start prepared for guerrilla war. It should have harnessed the lessons and experiences of other Islamic movements, such as the Iraqi insurgency, Hamas, Chechen insurgency, Hezbollah, Taliban, iwm. The ICU should only count on similar Islamic movements or brothers, not secular entities like Eritrea.

It remains to be seen how events will unfold on part of the TFG and its warlords. The lessons from Iraq and (especially) Afghanistan indicate Somalia will not fare a better outcome; security and the plight of the average Somali can only worsen, and the warlords will continue their enterprise.

Khalaf   

^^^a rise of an islamic entity in somalia is dangerous....considering the millions of Muslims in Horn (ethiopia, eriteria)...but I think the ICU were inflitrated by the cia "fake" calls for jihad ect when the wadaads as sharif wanted peace ect....i dont think this is over world over battle has begun long ago......this is big game sxbs which started 30 yrs ago and intisfied with the fall of the soviet union........how to stop the ideology of political islam and its "foreign" black flag La ilah illallah, Muhammad Rasoolullah-the same flag of the companions.

somalia and somalis are only small part of a global struggle....ya'la iswareerinin.

Taliban,

The somalian and ethiopian people to people interaction is very big. we also have millions of people that are ethnically same with somalia and citizenship are ethiopian.

Most of ethiopian government officials are very familiar with somalia, almost all have personal friends.

15 years of negotiations with constantly revolving and status and strength changing war lords can make you know even things you didn't expect to know.

Its not like before 1991. The people of the two countries are now quite familiar to each other. Communication also has changed. The camel and mule days are gone, now a goat herder can have a cellphone.

You need to take all this into consideration.

Ethiopia knows a lot of somalia and somalia knows a lot of ethiopia.

Ameer   

Originally posted by
Somali_Friend

Its not like before 1991. The people of the two countries are now quite familiar to each other. Communication also has changed. The camel and mule days are gone, now a goat herder can have a cellphone.

What does this have to do with this Topic. you are out of touch bro. Read before you puke.

RedSea   

waar mee,MMA why aren't you baning this guy who is time and again clapping the murder of our people.You have the power to do something this ***** of so called Somali'Friend",get rid of him,his name and presence bothers me as well as it does to many others,yes be a racist this time,it's good to be.Ban his ugly face from this forum if you got that power.

Jimcaale,dont' lose hope,the fight must go on,sooner or later Ethiopia would start killing your people,so the fact that the ICU started a war with them was jusfied,because Ethiopia was killing somalis in zone five and were on somali soil without the consent of the people.

The fight must go on,take your part in dismantling this evil.

nacdal baa kutaal ethiopia iyo wixii xidhiid yar xataa la leh,somaliland kudar,dhamaantood nacdal baal kutaal.Ilaahay dhulka halawad gooyo.